Member: #4228
USA
11/6/2013  4:38 PM
tkf wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
tkf wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
tkf wrote:
smackeddog wrote:The only thing that amused me in this game was when Tyson went straight up and was called for a foul. He then argued with the ref saying "I went straight up", which he did- but alas that straight up rule only applies for Hibbert and no one else!

do you honestly believe that? honestly?

I do indeed- do you not believe that? Honestly? You believe the refs only suddenly realized they'd been calling the game wrong all this time during the Indiana playoff series?!

I watch a lot of games, I saw where big men go straight up and not get called for the foul at all. It is not just hibbert... tyson tends to reach over when he jumps... he is not the only one... you think it was just hibbert and the indy series, knicks players especially carmelo have been getting their shots blocked a lot.. see what gilchrest did to carmelo last night?

On a side note, the way Melo's been playing so far, I feel even I could shut him down!

I think it is a combination of a lot of things with him.. one of them being a streak player...but also not physically the player he was a few years ago.. who knows...

1) he is not in supreme physical condition
2) he claimed he wanted to test free agency and then backtracked and said he wanted to retire a knick. sorry but there is no such thing as "take backsies"... what was said cannot be unsaid. he poisoned his own well and now he and his teammates are forced to drink from that well. nobody should pretend that there is no sk!t cloud hovering above this team.
3) dolan said he expects a title

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/6/2013  6:31 PM
tkf wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
tkf wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
tkf wrote:
smackeddog wrote:The only thing that amused me in this game was when Tyson went straight up and was called for a foul. He then argued with the ref saying "I went straight up", which he did- but alas that straight up rule only applies for Hibbert and no one else!

I do indeed- do you not believe that? Honestly? You believe the refs only suddenly realized they'd been calling the game wrong all this time during the Indiana playoff series?!

I watch a lot of games, I saw where big men go straight up and not get called for the foul at all. It is not just hibbert... tyson tends to reach over when he jumps... he is not the only one... you think it was just hibbert and the indy series, knicks players especially carmelo have been getting their shots blocked a lot.. see what gilchrest did to carmelo last night?

On a side note, the way Melo's been playing so far, I feel even I could shut him down!

I think it is a combination of a lot of things with him.. one of them being a streak player...but also not physically the player he was a few years ago.. who knows...

Yeah he is missing shots that he rarely missed. I know he had to take time off from shooting to rehab his shoulder. I also think he prepared for this season like he was going to be the small forward. He looked smaller in photos prior to his wearing the body arm our for games.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/6/2013  9:27 PM
dk7th wrote:
tkf wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
tkf wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
tkf wrote:

1) he is not in supreme physical condition
2) he claimed he wanted to test free agency and then backtracked and said he wanted to retire a knick. sorry but there is no such thing as "take backsies"... what was said cannot be unsaid. he poisoned his own well and now he and his teammates are forced to drink from that well. nobody should pretend that there is no sk!t cloud hovering above this team.
3) dolan said he expects a title

YEA, A Lot of pressure he put on himself as well as dolan chiming in..

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/7/2013  9:49 AM
gunsnewing wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Dagger wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Hopefully we lose to the Cats again on Friday

wtf?

What is up with this? Earlier you posted you didn't want the Knicks to win tonight.

He said something before about taking a step toward blowing it up

Yeah, welcome to todays nba fan- they want their teams to give up as soon as possible. More interested in fantasy offseasons and imaginary drafts than actually watching players compete and fight through adversity.

I didn't become a fan last night

Well be sure to let us all know when you do. Hopefully before we win another game.

I said I didn't become a fan last night

Like over night
Yesterday etc

Not sure what was meant by "today's NBA fan"

I've been a fan since "yesterday's NBA"

A turd is a turd whether it was dropped yesterday or today

Irony is not your thing, is it?

You're typing "blow it up" in threads (in caps, no less) after 4 games.
Tell me you're not interested in imaginary draft picks?

I don't exactly know how fantasy offseason applies to you (you don't seem to be part of the Trade Melo Now For Cold Dogsheet Glee Club), but the rest of "today's nba fan" seems to apply, or doesn't it?

GAME THREAD: Knicks versus Bobcats Game #4

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy