11/5/2013  11:19 AM
No good will come of this game...
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/5/2013  11:21 AM
That's the spirit!

Iman: your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to Kontrol Kemba.

smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
11/5/2013  12:33 PM
jrodmc wrote:That's the spirit!

Ha! To be honest I've only watched the first game of the season, so I've no idea how they've looked in games 2 and 3- I've been travelling back and forth the past week and this week is even more ridiculous, so in a way I hope the Knicks get this poor spell out of their systems now before I can start watching the games regularly! They have until Sunday to get their **** together!

TeamBall
Member: #4386

11/5/2013  1:06 PM
smackeddog wrote:

Ha! To be honest I've only watched the first game of the season, so I've no idea how they've looked in games 2 and 3- I've been travelling back and forth the past week and this week is even more ridiculous, so in a way I hope the Knicks get this poor spell out of their systems now before I can start watching the games regularly! They have until Sunday to get their **** together!

If you want to save yourself some stress (and really some time), don't watch the wolves game. Just don't do it.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
jrodmc
USA
11/5/2013  1:11 PM
TeamBall wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

If you want to save yourself some stress (and really some time), don't watch the wolves game. Just don't do it.

Or he could just watch that stretch in the 4th quarter right before Prigs gets the tech for touching the ball after we cut it to two...

ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
11/5/2013  1:13 PM
TeamBall wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Especially that first half, phucking brutal. Was ready to throw my shoe at the TV.

If we can bottle up the first half of the Bucks game, the 3rd quarter of the Bulls game, and the 4 quarter of the Wolves game, we might have a decent team.

jrodmc
USA
11/5/2013  1:18 PM
The parts are there! Look on the bright side!

We ain't the Pelicans! (Shut up, Nalod)

TeamBall

11/5/2013  1:34 PM
jrodmc wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Or he could just watch that stretch in the 4th quarter right before Prigs gets the tech for touching the ball after we cut it to two...

Yeah but then he'd have to stop right there before things get sad again.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/5/2013  1:37 PM
jrodmc wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

It's like for every 2 things priggs does right (quick steal or a trey, pass for an easy bucket) he does 2 things wrong (2 straight TO's, pass up open shot, tech for touching the ball)..

ES
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
11/5/2013  1:39 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

It's like for every 2 things priggs does right (quick steal or a trey, pass for an easy bucket) he does 2 things wrong (2 straight TO's, pass up open shot, tech for touching the ball)..

I absolutely hate when Prigioni passes up an open layup or 3 pter. Drives me insane!

TeamBall

11/5/2013  1:41 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Especially that first half, phucking brutal. Was ready to throw my shoe at the TV.

If we can bottle up the first half of the Bucks game, the 3rd quarter of the Bulls game, and the 4 quarter of the Wolves game, we might have a decent team.

It's encouraging actually. It's waiting for them to put it all together that's frustrating.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/5/2013  2:11 PM
jrodmc wrote:The parts are there! Look on the bright side!

We ain't the Pelicans! (Shut up, Nalod)

smackeddog
Member: #883
11/5/2013  3:21 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

I don't understand how it's humanly possible to let another team score 40pts in a Q if you're actually trying!

knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
11/5/2013  3:22 PM
jrodmc wrote:

I would stretch her cat just like that.

But back to the game, I smell a loss.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/5/2013  3:58 PM
I'm curious to see if a few days of practice will improve things offensively. I wanna see if Woody has them looking sharp in their execution of sets and just passing in general. The sloppy passing and poor spacing has killed this team so far this year.
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
11/5/2013  4:06 PM
nixluva wrote:I'm curious to see if a few days of practice will improve things offensively. I wanna see if Woody has them looking sharp in their execution of sets and just passing in general. The sloppy passing and poor spacing has killed this team so far this year.

Thats what training camp and preseason was for.

Ironically the team that folks think isnt better than this one came out blazing hot.

Same coach, same core...different results this year though.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/5/2013  4:32 PM
knickscity wrote:
nixluva wrote:I'm curious to see if a few days of practice will improve things offensively. I wanna see if Woody has them looking sharp in their execution of sets and just passing in general. The sloppy passing and poor spacing has killed this team so far this year.

Thats what training camp and preseason was for.

Ironically the team that folks think isnt better than this one came out blazing hot.

Same coach, same core...different results this year though.

It was actually easier for the Pacers. They didn't have to really change anything. Woody is actually trying out something COMPLETELY different from last year. It's clear who has the easier task between Vogel and Woody. Still doesn't excuse the way the Knicks look, but there's no comparison in terms of what each coach was facing coming in. One coach didn't have to change anything really and the other is mixing in a lot more in terms of key new players. Also don't be so kocky about this situation so early.

IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

11/5/2013  4:49 PM
this could be a rough nigte!!!
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

11/5/2013  5:02 PM
Here kitty kitty,

Shump slams on your head

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
GAME THREAD: Knicks versus Bobcats Game #4

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy