dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
11/3/2013  10:53 PM
carmelo anthony 21 shots to get 22 points for a 47%TS, 17 rebounds

kevin love 34 points 15 rebounds 5 assists 66%TS
kevin martin 30 points on 94TS% not a typo 94%TS

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
AUTOADVERT
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/3/2013  11:07 PM
dk7th wrote:carmelo anthony 21 shots to get 22 points for a 47%TS, 17 rebounds

I said this before, martin is a heck of a efficient player. i wanted him on the knicks when we had Dantoni... I love his game.... when he was healthy and younger on the kings he was a handful.... still pretty darn good now.. he didn't miss tonight it seems..

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
11/3/2013  11:10 PM
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:
Clean wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:
tkf wrote:nice shot carmelo... rolling eyes

nice post...rolling eyes

he is right though, hero shots and ISO melo is the bane of my existance.

He's not right. He totally picks & chooses what he comments on ignoring anything of redeeming value that Carmelo does.

He was right Action but it was obvious what he was doing all thread.

what was I doing all thread... You mean with comments like this?

kevin love playing stupid

rubio is killing is team.. gotta sit him

so it is ok for me to make those post.. you guys are in the backround with your pom poms agreeing with me then..

but when I make a post about a bad shot, you guys whine..

you are whiners, homers and you clearly are hurt that you worship a player that plays like a clown... that is not my fault....

You were posting as if you were rooting for the wolves all game, you only commented about Love being fouled 4 times because Melo was guarding him, and then you had to "rolling eyes" comment on his three.

I worship no player so don't go there. And for the record, I agreed that it was a dumb shot..

then obviously you were not reading my post.. the few I made.. I posted a few of them, you quoted them and still are acting hurt.. I don't get it...

Hurt? I disagreed with one post (Love getting fouled) and said you had an agenda on the other (Melo's 3). What's not to get?

no you said I was posting as if I were rooting for the other team. I was just watching a game bro.. I made comments on things I saw.. I said love was playing stupid.. where was the agenda? I said rubio was killing his team? where was the agenda.. I rolled my eyes at a stupid shot carmelo took... where was the agenda?

all of those things were true?

the melo sensitivity is ridiculous.. In the history of this franchise, and I have been a fan over 35 years.. never has a knick been so undeserving of the defense some of you guys give him.. it is bizarre actually..

You know what. I'm gonna man up here and admit that I shouldn't tell someone else how to post. I apologize for that.

The thing is that it has nothing to do with "Melo sensitivity" so much as it has to do with you and your constant talk about him. One again though, I shouldn't tell you or anyone else how to post.

but what constant talk, a bigger deal was made about it by those who are sensitive to any negative talk about him... and I am not refering to you here.. it is ok for me to say something negative about any other player, as long as it isn't carmelo it seems.. It was a bad shot he took, even you agreed. I really don't see what the problem was at all..

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
knickscity
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4241
USA
11/3/2013  11:20 PM
nixluva wrote:With Melo we were supposed to see more post, PnR and curl plays! This offense is an inefficient and sloppy mess. Guys are bumping into each other and in the way of guys looking to dive. On top of that Felton can't run a team.

inefficiency comes from inefficent players....tried to say this all summer.

woody is at a worse advantage this year mainly because there is no iq on the floor, all the players are pretty dumb.

The team isnt better, as soon as they play a team that will push the tempo, they drop off 40 points to them in the first quarter.

And they cant shoot....but there is no Kidd and Brewer hot shooting to save them.

Now one thing I can say I do like...Melo is playing a 2 way game, but he has to make shots if he's gonna take alot of them.

GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
11/4/2013  8:13 AM
tkf wrote:
toad wrote:This team takes after it's leader--no consistent effort on defense, more bravado than substance, and frankly, just kind of dumb. This is going to be a long season.

+10000

+ 1 more.

It all started in the first quarter, when Melo gave up his first foul instead of just allowing the layup. Everyone knew that he would pick up his 2nd and be on the bench. Then without him or JR for offense, there is no offense for this team and its coach. You see the wolves running everything. The ball moves, whether its Rubio or Barea. Adelman can coach circles around Woody on the offensive side at the least.

This team will do better when Melo is not the focus and the offense is not all ISO.

Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
11/4/2013  9:07 AM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:It all started in the first quarter, when Melo gave up his first foul instead of just allowing the layup. Everyone knew that he would pick up his 2nd and be on the bench.

Even more frustrating is how he picked up his 2nd foul. It reminded me of his fouls in a game vs Boston against KG last year. It seemed like he wanted out of the game and just kept playing more and more physical until the refs had to call something. Just a bad play, and something that Woodson should have reamed him out for.

PURE KNICKS LOVE
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

11/4/2013  10:11 AM
I watched the first quarter on the television, in my father-in-law's living room. I ate a piece of pumpkin pie. After the pumpkin pie slice, I went home because I was tired.

What caught my eyeballs was that we were getting beat like silly women down the court. I remember at least three instances of their guys beating us back for easy layups. That really killed me.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/4/2013  10:13 AM
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:
Clean wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:

nice post...rolling eyes

He's not right. He totally picks & chooses what he comments on ignoring anything of redeeming value that Carmelo does.

so it is ok for me to make those post.. you guys are in the backround with your pom poms agreeing with me then..

you are whiners, homers and you clearly are hurt that you worship a player that plays like a clown... that is not my fault....

You were posting as if you were rooting for the wolves all game, you only commented about Love being fouled 4 times because Melo was guarding him, and then you had to "rolling eyes" comment on his three.

I worship no player so don't go there. And for the record, I agreed that it was a dumb shot..

then obviously you were not reading my post.. the few I made.. I posted a few of them, you quoted them and still are acting hurt.. I don't get it...

Hurt? I disagreed with one post (Love getting fouled) and said you had an agenda on the other (Melo's 3). What's not to get?

no you said I was posting as if I were rooting for the other team. I was just watching a game bro.. I made comments on things I saw.. I said love was playing stupid.. where was the agenda? I said rubio was killing his team? where was the agenda.. I rolled my eyes at a stupid shot carmelo took... where was the agenda?

the melo sensitivity is ridiculous.. In the history of this franchise, and I have been a fan over 35 years.. never has a knick been so undeserving of the defense some of you guys give him.. it is bizarre actually..

You know what. I'm gonna man up here and admit that I shouldn't tell someone else how to post. I apologize for that.

The thing is that it has nothing to do with "Melo sensitivity" so much as it has to do with you and your constant talk about him. One again though, I shouldn't tell you or anyone else how to post.

but what constant talk, a bigger deal was made about it by those who are sensitive to any negative talk about him... and I am not refering to you here.. it is ok for me to say something negative about any other player, as long as it isn't carmelo it seems.. It was a bad shot he took, even you agreed. I really don't see what the problem was at all..

Any negative talk? What other talk comes out of your mouth? You go in one thread after another with this shtick and then you act all surprised when you get called out? Please.

Bonn1997
Member: #581
USA
11/4/2013  11:54 AM
dk7th wrote:carmelo anthony 21 shots to get 22 points for a 47%TS, 17 rebounds

I'm glad Melo is taking rebounding seriously again.
His shooting is worrisome. He was never efficient but he's looked really bad so far. I hope it's just a random occurrence rather than reflecting a problem with his shoulder.
TeamBall
Member: #4386

11/4/2013  12:32 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:
Clean wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:

nice post...rolling eyes

Any negative talk? What other talk comes out of your mouth? You go in one thread after another with this shtick and then you act all surprised when you get called out? Please.

Pretty much this man...
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
Andrew
Member: #1
USA
11/4/2013  1:00 PM
TeamBall wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:
Clean wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:

nice post...rolling eyes

Pretty much this man...

Stop complaining and use the ignore feature.

PURE KNICKS LOVE
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/4/2013  1:36 PM
Andrew wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:
Clean wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:

nice post...rolling eyes

Pretty much this man...

Glad you're posting again Andrew.

TeamBall
Member: #4386

11/4/2013  2:15 PM
Andrew wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:
Clean wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:

nice post...rolling eyes

Pretty much this man...

Will do...
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
tkf
11/4/2013  6:07 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:
tkf wrote:
toad wrote:This team takes after it's leader--no consistent effort on defense, more bravado than substance, and frankly, just kind of dumb. This is going to be a long season.

+10000

+ 1 more.

It all started in the first quarter, when Melo gave up his first foul instead of just allowing the layup. Everyone knew that he would pick up his 2nd and be on the bench. Then without him or JR for offense, there is no offense for this team and its coach. You see the wolves running everything. The ball moves, whether its Rubio or Barea. Adelman can coach circles around Woody on the offensive side at the least.

This team will do better when Melo is not the focus and the offense is not all ISO.

yep... but as long as he is here I doubt that change ever takes place..
Papabear
Member: #1414

11/4/2013  10:27 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/4/2013  10:35 PM
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:
Clean wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:

nice post...rolling eyes

Papabear Says

The problem is you live to talk about Melo you hate him can't stand him and we have to read the same ol BS and same old half azz Sean Hanity stats over and over again with nothing new and that's why we
don't take what you say serious because when you start posting we all know where you're going with it.
Oh and by the way if we are called out our complaints about TKF's hate Melo posting why not tell him to stop repeating on every thread how much he hates Melo posting and saying the same old things.

Papabear
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/5/2013  8:37 AM
Papabear wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:
Clean wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:

nice post...rolling eyes

Papabear Says

The problem is you live to talk about Melo you hate him can't stand him and we have to read the same ol BS and same old half azz Sean Hanity stats over and over again with nothing new and that's why we
don't take what you say serious because when you start posting we all know where you're going with it.
Oh and by the way if we are called out our complaints about TKF's hate Melo posting why not tell him to stop repeating on every thread how much he hates Melo posting and saying the same old things.

I'm seriously starting to believe playa's next conspiracy theory post (that Opus Dei and the Trilateral Commission deleted) about the Somber posse paying kickbacks to UK management.

Wolves Game in November

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy