[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Wolves Game in November
Author Thread
TeamBall
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4386

11/3/2013  10:11 PM
dk7th wrote:why do the sunday games at msg, matinees and night games, ALWAYS have to be the knicks in the doldrums? and why does it seem like the knicks too often have "to be down in order to get up," as clyde said tonight?

where was bargnani in the second half?

i counted at least five melo spooge threes tonight.

Where was Artest late in the game? He helped spark that run.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
AUTOADVERT
Travla
Member: #723
USA
11/3/2013  10:16 PM
Bargs and Metta should have been in the game in the last 5 mins. I like Hardaway but he's not worthy (yet) to be in when the game is on the line.
https://www.youtube.com/user/RPreston01/videos
loweyecue
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #1037

11/3/2013  10:17 PM
Artest kept us in the game. He has a limited skill set but he does what he can and he even steps to lead the team. Things our resident black hole can learn from him. I would like to see Melo's shot chart today - is it me or has he become a 3pt chucker? I can't even remember any post moves except a couple of tip-ins.
TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

11/3/2013  10:26 PM
loweyecue wrote:Artest kept us in the game. He has a limited skill set but he does what he can and he even steps to lead the team. Things our resident black hole can learn from him. I would like to see Melo's shot chart today - is it me or has he become a 3pt chucker? I can't even remember any post moves except a couple of tip-ins.

He was 2-6 and has shot 38% as a knick before this year.

tkf
Member: #87
11/3/2013  10:26 PM
loweyecue wrote:Artest kept us in the game. He has a limited skill set but he does what he can and he even steps to lead the team. Things our resident black hole can learn from him. I would like to see Melo's shot chart today - is it me or has he become a 3pt chucker? I can't even remember any post moves except a couple of tip-ins.

some of his threes were absolute head scratchers..

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

11/3/2013  10:30 PM
Bulls, Nets and Knicks are all 1-2.
tkf
11/3/2013  10:30 PM
ActionJackson wrote:
tkf wrote:nice shot carmelo... rolling eyes

I know i'm not doing it myself but everyone on this forum should use the IGNORE function on this troll.

if only you do it, you wouldn't have to worry about anyone else doing it... try that first..

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Travla
Member: #723
USA
11/3/2013  10:32 PM
I knew the wolves would get off to a fast start and the Knicks don't seem to realize that getting to the line is part of the game. One of my keys to the game was preventing the fast start.
https://www.youtube.com/user/RPreston01/videos
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/3/2013  10:32 PM
With Melo we were supposed to see more post, PnR and curl plays! This offense is an inefficient and sloppy mess. Guys are bumping into each other and in the way of guys looking to dive. On top of that Felton can't run a team.
JesseDark
Member: #467
11/3/2013  10:35 PM
Melo did a good job on the boards tonight but wouold have preferred another big body doing that work. Bargsnni getting 3 rebounds is a joke. Barg has give more on the boards, especially with teams with two quality bigs.
We still gotta get to the line more, only 13 free throws attempted.
Bring back dee-fense
tkf
11/3/2013  10:36 PM
TeamBall wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:
Clean wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:

nice post...rolling eyes

he is right though, hero shots and ISO melo is the bane of my existance.

He's not right. He totally picks & chooses what he comments on ignoring anything of redeeming value that Carmelo does.

He was right Action but it was obvious what he was doing all thread.

what was I doing all thread... You mean with comments like this?

kevin love playing stupid

rubio is killing is team.. gotta sit him

so it is ok for me to make those post.. you guys are in the backround with your pom poms agreeing with me then..

but when I make a post about a bad shot, you guys whine..

you are whiners, homers and you clearly are hurt that you worship a player that plays like a clown... that is not my fault....

tkf
11/3/2013  10:37 PM
toad wrote:This team takes after it's leader--no consistent effort on defense, more bravado than substance, and frankly, just kind of dumb. This is going to be a long season.

+10000

TeamBall

11/3/2013  10:40 PM
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:
Clean wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:

nice post...rolling eyes

He's not right. He totally picks & chooses what he comments on ignoring anything of redeeming value that Carmelo does.

so it is ok for me to make those post.. you guys are in the backround with your pom poms agreeing with me then..

you are whiners, homers and you clearly are hurt that you worship a player that plays like a clown... that is not my fault....

You were posting as if you were rooting for the wolves all game, you only commented about Love being fouled 4 times because Melo was guarding him, and then you had to "rolling eyes" comment on his three.

I worship no player so don't go there. And for the record, I agreed that it was a dumb shot..

Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
tkf
11/3/2013  10:41 PM
nixluva wrote:With Melo we were supposed to see more post, PnR and curl plays! This offense is an inefficient and sloppy mess. Guys are bumping into each other and in the way of guys looking to dive. On top of that Felton can't run a team.

where is beno? the beno and bargs pick and roll? is woodson saving that weapon for later in the season?

dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
11/3/2013  10:41 PM
tkf wrote:
toad wrote:This team takes after it's leader--no consistent effort on defense, more bravado than substance, and frankly, just kind of dumb. This is going to be a long season.

+10000

what leader? i see zero leadership on this team.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
tkf
11/3/2013  10:43 PM
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:
Clean wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:

nice post...rolling eyes

You were posting as if you were rooting for the wolves all game, you only commented about Love being fouled 4 times because Melo was guarding him, and then you had to "rolling eyes" comment on his three.

I worship no player so don't go there. And for the record, I agreed that it was a dumb shot..

then obviously you were not reading my post.. the few I made.. I posted a few of them, you quoted them and still are acting hurt.. I don't get it...

tkf
11/3/2013  10:43 PM
dk7th wrote:
tkf wrote:

+10000

what leader? i see zero leadership on this team.

lol.. that is true also..

TeamBall

11/3/2013  10:44 PM
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:
Clean wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:

nice post...rolling eyes

then obviously you were not reading my post.. the few I made.. I posted a few of them, you quoted them and still are acting hurt.. I don't get it...

Hurt? I disagreed with one post (Love getting fouled) and said you had an agenda on the other (Melo's 3). What's not to get?
tkf
11/3/2013  10:47 PM
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:
Clean wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:

nice post...rolling eyes

Hurt? I disagreed with one post (Love getting fouled) and said you had an agenda on the other (Melo's 3). What's not to get?

no you said I was posting as if I were rooting for the other team. I was just watching a game bro.. I made comments on things I saw.. I said love was playing stupid.. where was the agenda? I said rubio was killing his team? where was the agenda.. I rolled my eyes at a stupid shot carmelo took... where was the agenda?

all of those things were true?

the melo sensitivity is ridiculous.. In the history of this franchise, and I have been a fan over 35 years.. never has a knick been so undeserving of the defense some of you guys give him.. it is bizarre actually..

TeamBall

11/3/2013  10:52 PM
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:
Clean wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:

nice post...rolling eyes

no you said I was posting as if I were rooting for the other team. I was just watching a game bro.. I made comments on things I saw.. I said love was playing stupid.. where was the agenda? I said rubio was killing his team? where was the agenda.. I rolled my eyes at a stupid shot carmelo took... where was the agenda?

all of those things were true?

the melo sensitivity is ridiculous.. In the history of this franchise, and I have been a fan over 35 years.. never has a knick been so undeserving of the defense some of you guys give him.. it is bizarre actually..

You know what. I'm gonna man up here and admit that I shouldn't tell someone else how to post. I apologize for that.

The thing is that it has nothing to do with "Melo sensitivity" so much as it has to do with you and your constant talk about him. One again though, I shouldn't tell you or anyone else how to post.

Wolves Game in November

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy