Game Thread-Knicks vs Bulls game 2
Author Thread
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
11/1/2013  2:17 PM
Overlord wrote:
dk7th wrote:that shot resembled a heat-check three than an actual good shot. and drawing a foul is preferable to taking a heat-check shot.

stop being ridiculous. Melo was getting RAPED all night and got no love from the refs, you think he's gonna get a damn foul call at the end of the game?

look at the replay. he held the ball for 3 whole seconds before making a move. that is holding onto the ball way too long. melo was not "raped" all night long. he usually initiates contact by lowering his shoulder.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
AUTOADVERT
KEEPCAMBYNY
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #86
USA
11/2/2013  10:38 AM
I know its early and neither the Bucks nor Bulls are offensive powerhouses,but:

The Knicks are the best defensive team so far. Lets hope they keep it up.

I bleed orange and blue for life.
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
11/2/2013  11:05 AM
KEEPCAMBYNY wrote:I know its early and neither the Bucks nor Bulls are offensive powerhouses,but:

that's Chandler's 9 blocks and 25 rebounds
Bonn1997
USA
11/2/2013  11:09 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
KEEPCAMBYNY wrote:I know its early and neither the Bucks nor Bulls are offensive powerhouses,but:

The team has the best defensive rating and 2nd worst offensive rating in the league right now
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

11/2/2013  11:23 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:

Is That all it is? No, but Chandler has defended the rim better than anytime last year or two years ago. I didn't even mind him having only 6 rebs in the 1st game because of the job he was doing.

Also, I believe Ny was number 1 last years in stls or forcing turnovers, if not #1 then in the top 5, and it looks like they have kept that activity up.

My hope is for NY defense to be in the top 10 to make of for the lost efficiency. If their in the top 10 in both that would be great.

Bonn1997
USA
11/2/2013  11:27 AM
yellowboy90 wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

Is That all it is? No, but Chandler has defended the rim better than anytime last year or two years ago. I didn't even mind him having only 6 rebs in the 1st game because of the job he was doing.

Also, I believe Ny was number 1 last years in stls or forcing turnovers, if not #1 then in the top 5, and it looks like they have kept that activity up.

My hope is for NY defense to be in the top 10 to make of for the lost efficiency. If their in the top 10 in both that would be great.

All? Of course not. If you put Chandler with a bunch of HS basketball players, we'd be worst in the league. Without Chandler, we'd probably be below average though.

KEEPCAMBYNY
USA
11/2/2013  3:01 PM
Further proof that the refs sucked the other night:

Ian Begley @IanBegley 1h

The NBA has rescinded Carmelo Anthony's technical from Wednesday's opener. #Knicks

Even the league office thinks the officiating sucked.

Bonn1997
USA
11/2/2013  3:02 PM
KEEPCAMBYNY wrote:Further proof that the refs sucked the other night:

Ian Begley @IanBegley 1h

The NBA has rescinded Carmelo Anthony's technical from Wednesday's opener. #Knicks

You know this happens quite often, right?
KEEPCAMBYNY
USA
11/2/2013  3:16 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:

Ian Begley @IanBegley 1h

Does it happen often where the foul shot from the rescinded technical was the difference in a 1 point loss?

MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
11/2/2013  5:29 PM
KEEPCAMBYNY wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

Ian Begley @IanBegley 1h

Does it happen often where the foul shot from the rescinded technical was the difference in a 1 point loss?

Tech was from Wednesday, Bucks game. I agree the officiating was slanted against the Bulls, but the rescinded tech is irrelevant.

yellowboy90
Member: #3538

11/2/2013  9:20 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

All? Of course not. If you put Chandler with a bunch of HS basketball players, we'd be worst in the league. Without Chandler, we'd probably be below average though.

You may have had the same opinion last year then Martin comes in and improves the O and D. Now that was last year Chandler and this year he deserves credit for what he is doing but the entire team deserves credit for their D.
Bonn1997
USA
11/26/2013  7:29 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/26/2013  7:30 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

Well maybe it was all Tyson in those games.

Game Thread-Knicks vs Bulls game 2

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy