[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks lose game 3
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/22/2004  10:11 PM
There were a few plays down the stretch that drove me nuts but you gotta give credit cuz at least there was a down the strech this time.

I felt Marbury took too many prayer three pointers....he was chucking them up....yeah he's the guy that should take them but not with 20 seconds on the shot clock with 2 defenders on him.

The play that killed me and almost made me pull a groin muscle is when Kenyon made that score on the inside and one on Kurt Thomas. Kurt backed off Kenyon to avoid the foul.....what happens? Kurt fouls him and Kenyon scores and easy basket and one.

If Kurt just hacked him maybe the refs don't call it....or at least the Knicks have a chance at Kenyon missing both free throws instead of getting a three point play. It was just stupid on Kurts part. Kurt played a very stupid game defending Kenyon Martin all night.

They also was annoying me with all the darn double teaming of guys that didn't need to be doubled. Kidd made 2 threes in the second half because they keep double teaming guys that don't need to be double teamed. Jefferson standing up in the corner doing nothing doesn't warrent a double team.

Completely stupid basketball.

I'm a Lenny Wilkins fan but why does he call time outs? I though you call time outs cuz the other team is on a run and you wanna try and stop there momentum. If you see the Nets are on a run that's hit's 6-0 you gotta call time out. Why wait till the Nets make it a 12-0 run? By that time the Knicks are in a double digit hole.....Stupid.

I just want to be rid of this aggravation.....let the off-season begin.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
GoNyGoNyGo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #411
USA
4/22/2004  10:23 PM
I agree it is frustrating to lose to this team of PUNK ASSES. KMART is a PUNK. He would be nothing without Kidd. The whole team is KIDD and he is a fag. he really is annoying me with his kisses at the FT stripe. Wife Beater!

NY will be so much better next year. If they get a real 2 guard (houston comes back or they make a deal) and they need some time to learn how to play post defense. The D is costing them the series, too many easy hoops by NJ. Offensively, NY has 1 weapon and when he is not aggressive, NY has none.

Frank Williams could be the next Payton IF he takes 1000 shots a day everyday this summer with a shooting coach. He then needs to just be aggressive. His size is perfect and his head is there.

KT must go. NY still needs a C. Nzr is nice but he is not a regular guy. He is a sub. Baker is done. Mutombo is over done. Sweets did not look good tonight.

NY will win 48 games next season and be a FORCE in the playoffs, you heard it here first!

Posted by EnySpree:

There were a few plays down the stretch that drove me nuts but you gotta give credit cuz at least there was a down the strech this time.

I felt Marbury took too many prayer three pointers....he was chucking them up....yeah he's the guy that should take them but not with 20 seconds on the shot clock with 2 defenders on him.

The play that killed me and almost made me pull a groin muscle is when Kenyon made that score on the inside and one on Kurt Thomas. Kurt backed off Kenyon to avoid the foul.....what happens? Kurt fouls him and Kenyon scores and easy basket and one.

If Kurt just hacked him maybe the refs don't call it....or at least the Knicks have a chance at Kenyon missing both free throws instead of getting a three point play. It was just stupid on Kurts part. Kurt played a very stupid game defending Kenyon Martin all night.

They also was annoying me with all the darn double teaming of guys that didn't need to be doubled. Kidd made 2 threes in the second half because they keep double teaming guys that don't need to be double teamed. Jefferson standing up in the corner doing nothing doesn't warrent a double team.

Completely stupid basketball.

I'm a Lenny Wilkins fan but why does he call time outs? I though you call time outs cuz the other team is on a run and you wanna try and stop there momentum. If you see the Nets are on a run that's hit's 6-0 you gotta call time out. Why wait till the Nets make it a 12-0 run? By that time the Knicks are in a double digit hole.....Stupid.

I just want to be rid of this aggravation.....let the off-season begin.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/22/2004  10:43 PM
the KT/Kmart play really pissed me off....KT's inability to jump is the reason he always fouls in crucial times and of course Marbury choking at the line

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 04/22/2004 22:59:32]
EnYKnickFan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #600
USA
4/22/2004  11:11 PM
All the hostility please stop calling these guys names... Im not happy to see none of this but the nets play better ball.. There just more focus WAY more then the knicks and even if JKIDD was out i still put money on the bank in the nets corner... Just waiting for the off season to get a new team aboard because if changes arent done this will be another sad year. Marbury didnt kill nothing! WHO THE HELL IS GONNA HAVE THE BALLS AND SAY I WANT IT AND TAKE THE PRESSURE! Hes good and when you got nothing with you its like whats your other option. Penny again playing well which is actually pretty good. penny = 18pts 6reb 4ast plus the clutch 3 which he aint hesitate took it up with ease.

[Edited by - EnYKnickFan on 04/22/2004 23:20:19]
Knicks lose game 3

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy