[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME THREAD: BUCKS Vs KNICKS.. The Knicks have a Clean Bill of health to start the season... No excuses
Author Thread
knickslions
Alba Posts: 25
Member: #138
10/30/2013  4:19 PM
AUTOADVERT
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
10/30/2013  4:32 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:Jeremy Lin just got benched in Houston. I understand that he's better than what we got but I wouldn't call him an answer either

I wouldn't want him back. Lin seems to put more effort into marketing himself than improving his game, and making excuses.

I think his "aww shucks" shtick is a marketing gimmick he learned through Harvard Business School. I don't blame him for wanting to get paid but be real about it

I agree. Lin has talked a lot about how he was held back by closed minded people. Let's say he's right, who is holding him back now?

THE MAN!

"The Man" is holding Jeremy Lin back, he don't want to see him succeed. It's a conspiracy yo!

McHale dun did it now!

What's that you say? Patrick Beverley outplayed Lin in the postseason and this year's preseason to win the starting job?

Nevermind. Moving on....

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

10/30/2013  4:57 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:Jeremy Lin just got benched in Houston. I understand that he's better than what we got but I wouldn't call him an answer either

I wouldn't want him back. Lin seems to put more effort into marketing himself than improving his game, and making excuses.

I think his "aww shucks" shtick is a marketing gimmick he learned through Harvard Business School. I don't blame him for wanting to get paid but be real about it

I agree. Lin has talked a lot about how he was held back by closed minded people. Let's say he's right, who is holding him back now?

THE MAN!

"The Man" is holding Jeremy Lin back, he don't want to see him succeed. It's a conspiracy yo!

McHale dun did it now!

What's that you say? Patrick Beverley outplayed Lin in the postseason and this year's preseason to win the starting job?

Nevermind. Moving on....

If Lin had played as good as he said he is, I would have cheered him on, even if he wasn't a Knick. I just think you wait until you reach a certain level before you turn around and say "I told you so". I see one amazing month for the most part.

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
10/30/2013  5:21 PM
Overlord wrote:
fishmike wrote:The PGs are terrible (hows Jeremy Lin looking now).

He's looking like a guy who averaged 2 points and 2 assists in last years playoffs and just got demoted to a bench role in favor of a guy who was playing overseas a year ago.

Lin had similar numbers to Felton yet he gets demoted and Felton gets to start. Go figure.

ChuckBuck
USA
10/30/2013  5:27 PM
Vmart wrote:
Overlord wrote:

He's looking like a guy who averaged 2 points and 2 assists in last years playoffs and just got demoted to a bench role in favor of a guy who was playing overseas a year ago.

Lin had similar numbers to Felton yet he gets demoted and Felton gets to start. Go figure.

One is making $8mill/year(Lin) and producing at a $4mill/year(Felton) output, yet both could potentially be outplayed by someone making less than $1mill/year(Beverley). Go figure.

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
10/30/2013  5:32 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Overlord wrote:

One is making $8mill/year(Lin) and producing at a $4mill/year(Felton) output, yet both could potentially be outplayed by someone making less than $1mill/year(Beverley). Go figure.

You sir are a genius.

ChuckBuck
USA
10/30/2013  5:34 PM
Vmart wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Overlord wrote:

You sir are a genius.

Thanks.

CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
10/30/2013  5:40 PM
Vmart wrote:
Overlord wrote:

You have to admit lin's chest injury dnps looked pretty bad. Ray plays with a pinkie broke in three places and doesn't want to sit. Beverly has quite a motor. I don't think there is anyway that kid doesn't play unless the coach forces him to sit.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Clean
Member: #743
10/30/2013  5:54 PM
It is looking like we will play with a big Starting lineup depending on how big our opponents front line is. Hopefully this ups our defense with the starting unit. No bargs is a plus on d, Prigs is a plus on d and Melo playing 4 is a plus on D.
TeamBall
Member: #4386

10/30/2013  6:00 PM
Clean wrote:It is looking like we will play with a big Starting lineup depending on how big our opponents front line is. Hopefully this ups our defense with the starting unit. No bargs is a plus on d, Prigs is a plus on d and Melo playing 4 is a plus on D.

Bleacher report app is saying pablos starting tonight
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
Clean
10/30/2013  6:09 PM
TeamBall wrote:
Clean wrote:It is looking like we will play with a big Starting lineup depending on how big our opponents front line is. Hopefully this ups our defense with the starting unit. No bargs is a plus on d, Prigs is a plus on d and Melo playing 4 is a plus on D.

Yea I referenced him in the last post. I was just saying he would only go to the big lineup if the other team is big. Sorry, I should have made that more obvious. I need to proof read my posts more.

Overlord
Member: #5662

10/30/2013  6:15 PM
I just hope my boy THJR gets some run tonight. Show us what you got, young gun.
smackeddog
Member: #883
10/30/2013  6:15 PM
TeamBall wrote:

Yup, Woody must be a fan of the wizard of oz as we're playing the munchkin starting lineup:

Pg- Felton
SG- prigs
SF- Shump
PF- Melo
c- Tyson

Amare will dress but not play (he's up against the bulls), Kmart will play tonight instead and rest tomorrow.

TeamBall
Member: #4386

10/30/2013  6:18 PM
Clean wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

Yea I referenced him in the last post. I was just saying he would only go to the big lineup if the other team is big. Sorry, I should have made that more obvious. I need to proof read my posts more.

Ah my bad I only read the first sentence and shouldn't have.

I wonder who finishes games now with JR out?

Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
CrushAlot
USA
10/30/2013  6:23 PM
smackeddog wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

Yup, Woody must be a fan of the wizard of oz as we're playing the munchkin starting lineup:

Pg- Felton
SG- prigs
SF- Shump
PF- Melo
c- Tyson

Amare will dress but not play (he's up against the bulls), Kmart will play tonight instead and rest tomorrow.

So Bargs is in with Metta and KMart on the second unit. It will be interesting to see if THJ or Beno get minutes. Also would love if Murry got on the floor.
Clean
10/30/2013  6:25 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

Pg- Felton
SG- prigs
SF- Shump
PF- Melo
c- Tyson

So Bargs is in with Metta and KMart on the second unit. It will be interesting to see if THJ or Beno get minutes. Also would love if Murry got on the floor.

I think Murry and JR's brother is inactive. My guess would be Beno, Tim, MWP, KMart and Bargs as second unit. Now that I am looking at both units I think they are both very balanced now.

playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

10/30/2013  6:27 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/30/2013  6:32 PM
Overlord wrote:

Lin went to a team where the ball isn't in his hands anymore because of James Harden, so that was his fault. He excelled when the ball was in his hands playing for Mike Danphoney gimmick scheme offense.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Overlord
Member: #5662

10/30/2013  6:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/30/2013  6:34 PM
playa2 wrote:
Overlord wrote:

Lin went to a team where the ball isn't in his hands anymore because of James Harden, so that was his fault.

He went with the money. Smart Harvard kid. If he's gonna get exposed for being a giant vagina, at least get paid well doing so.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/30/2013  6:34 PM
Small lineup AFTER ALL THAT LOL
CrushAlot
USA
10/30/2013  6:35 PM
Clean wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

Pg- Felton
SG- prigs
SF- Shump
PF- Melo
c- Tyson

I think Murry and JR's brother is inactive. My guess would be Beno, Tim, MWP, KMart and Bargs as second unit. Now that I am looking at both units I think they are both very balanced now.

I agree. It will be interesting to see if KMart really has a 10 minute cap.
GAME THREAD: BUCKS Vs KNICKS.. The Knicks have a Clean Bill of health to start the season... No excuses

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy