[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME THREAD: BUCKS Vs KNICKS.. The Knicks have a Clean Bill of health to start the season... No excuses
Author Thread
blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
10/30/2013  10:38 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:same type of leads we were blowing in preseason
Our 3rd quarters are so bad even last year

Our 3rd quarters been bad since Mike Dantoni. WTF are they doing in that locker room? It needs to change.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
AUTOADVERT
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

10/30/2013  10:38 PM
playa2 wrote:They need 5 hr energy at halftime too !

I thought the commercial said that there wasn't a down feeling after a few hours? Liars.

Clean
Member: #743
10/30/2013  10:40 PM
The way Bargs played shows how much we need Tyler back when he gets healthy. Time limits on KMart and Amare and no back to backs will have us depending on Bargs way more than I feel comfortable with.
yellowboy90

10/30/2013  10:43 PM
Clean wrote:The way Bargs played shows how much we need Tyler back when he gets healthy. Time limits on KMart and Amare and no back to backs will have us depending on Bargs way more than I feel comfortable with.

I think Bargs just need his first few shots to go down. I think they will find out they need to run him off some screens and post him up or hit the short jumper in the lane to start games.

yellowboy90

10/30/2013  10:46 PM
I hope Hardaway continues showing that stroke. Next year add more play making skills to run the pnr
holfresh
Member: #1081

10/30/2013  10:59 PM
MWP took the subway to the game..priceless..
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

10/30/2013  11:17 PM
holfresh wrote:MWP took the subway to the game..priceless..

saw that, nice,

that's the normal thing to do imo,

i saw something a few years ago how most rangers players take subway to games but our guys will always drive big cars in

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

10/30/2013  11:58 PM
tkf wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Chandler putting the team on his shoulders!

how long before the knicks turn on tyson again..

I need to bookmark this thread...

Papabear Says

Oh be quiet please. You're just mad because we won.

Papabear
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

10/31/2013  3:44 AM
game had me so riled up i woke up at 3 am!!

review:

man bargs is a let down!! but only if you expected serious buckets. if you saw him as the washed up fugazy star that he is, you are not let down!!!

love everyone else on the team!

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
smackeddog
Member: #883
10/31/2013  8:24 AM
Haven't missed those third quarter heart attacks the Knicks give me!

Great to see the real Tyson Chandler back!

Bargs was bad but booing him in his first game is lame- Woody is trying to rebuild his confidence, what the heck is the point in booing him before he's even had a chance?!

Beno and Bargs have the most depressed looking demeanours I've seen from players in a while!

I loved the first half, then had a face like thunder for most of the second. Hopefully they were just looking ahead to the Bulls game.

Felton looked great in parts of the game- quicker and more nimble.

ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
10/31/2013  8:32 AM
smackeddog wrote:Haven't missed those third quarter heart attacks the Knicks give me!

Great to see the real Tyson Chandler back!

Bargs was bad but booing him in his first game is lame- Woody is trying to rebuild his confidence, what the heck is the point in booing him before he's even had a chance?!

Beno and Bargs have the most depressed looking demeanours I've seen from players in a while!

I loved the first half, then had a face like thunder for most of the second. Hopefully they were just looking ahead to the Bulls game.

Felton looked great in parts of the game- quicker and more nimble.

Instead of Andy and Landry, we should have the Beno and Bargs show!

Probably would have zero viewership though.

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
10/31/2013  9:10 AM
Papabear wrote:
tkf wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Chandler putting the team on his shoulders!

how long before the knicks turn on tyson again..

I need to bookmark this thread...

Papabear Says

Oh be quiet please. You're just mad because we won.

he is.. he and that dk guy both. They would have loved to see the Knicks lose like Miami and NJ both lost to inferior opponents. Had that been the Knicks those guys would have gone streaking
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/31/2013  9:26 AM
tkf wrote:LOL a lot of posturing after an awful played game.... going to be a loooong season...

Hopefully, maybe even longer than last season.
Welcome aboard, it's going to be a bumpy ride!
Posturing? What do you expect? The guy only takes 5 or 6 shots a game. And he sank a 20 footer!!!!

“This is New York, the Garden,’’ Tyson Chandler said. “It’s The Show.

What??? nothing about Mr. Inefficent's 7 of 16 shooting?? Nothing about Melo's double double being negated and made meaningless by only having one measly assist?

That first half was a thing of effing beauty gents. Live with it.

Overlord
Member: #5662

10/31/2013  2:16 PM
tkf wrote:felton to tyson chandler.. but don't worry we know the knicks have no one else who can score... smh

amazing at what happens when the ball doesn't stick to a chuckers hands..

you're such a ridiculous old man....Ray and Tyson's PnR will work against bottom feeders like Milwaukee but when we play big boy teams like Chicago and Indy, you wont see that play much, if at all. Its not like Tyson was hitting hooks and drop step up-n-under shots. We DONT have anyone else who can score CONSISTENTLY and create their own shot.

Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

10/31/2013  3:20 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/1/2013  9:15 AM
Overlord wrote:
tkf wrote:felton to tyson chandler.. but don't worry we know the knicks have no one else who can score... smh

amazing at what happens when the ball doesn't stick to a chuckers hands..

you're such a ridiculous old man....Ray and Tyson's PnR will work against bottom feeders like Milwaukee but when we play big boy teams like Chicago and Indy, you wont see that play much, if at all. Its not like Tyson was hitting hooks and drop step up-n-under shots. We DONT have anyone else who can score CONSISTENTLY and create their own shot.

So true. Hopefully Bargnani can find it soon and supply a little of that, even though I don't think he's a true offensive post player either...The best case scenario would be (esp. if Bargnani never lives up to expectations here) for STAT to re-emerge as a go-to 4/5 that can supply offense around the basket -- say something between his first year here (GREAT -- MVP caliber for most of the year) to good (last year before he went down when he was very productive averaging close to 15 ppg on almost 58% FG). That would be the best thing that could happen to us. Watch, we may wind up relying on Amar'e much more than anyone anticipated...Hey man, I welcome it. Hopefully his body holds out to give us a full, productive year. We very well may wind up needing him much more than we thought..

Overlord
Member: #5662

10/31/2013  3:30 PM
I think its best if we just lower our expectations for Bargs to the lowest level possible.

He was absolutely horrifying last night, and worse than his shooting and abysmal defense, he looked utterly DISINTERESTED IN PLAYING BASKETBALL. I don't know if its the after-effects of the pneumonia or what, but my god he was playing like he'd rather be doing LITERALLY anything else other than playing ball.

GAME THREAD: BUCKS Vs KNICKS.. The Knicks have a Clean Bill of health to start the season... No excuses

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy