[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks' W-L Record Predictions
Author Thread
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

10/23/2013  8:00 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Fifty two wins, Atlantic division champs, and they make the ECF. After that anything can happen.
Thats a lot to ask for especially with a much stronger East. Knicks have had troubke against teams like the bulls and pacers who are very good defensively and have good big men. Im not ready to declare the nets Atlantic champs but if they stay healthy they are gonna be tough
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/23/2013  9:00 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Fifty two wins, Atlantic division champs, and they make the ECF. After that anything can happen.
Thats a lot to ask for especially with a much stronger East. Knicks have had troubke against teams like the bulls and pacers who are very good defensively and have good big men. Im not ready to declare the nets Atlantic champs but if they stay healthy they are gonna be tough
That's how I see it going. I think there are some more optimistic posters if you read through the thread.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
StarksEwing1

10/23/2013  9:02 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
That's how I see it going. I think there are some more optimistic posters if you read through the thread.
Im the biggest Knicks fan out there and i would love for this team to go far but i felt last year we had a golden oppurtunity with gys like rose and granger out for the year. Im not ready to declare the nets better than us but if they stay healthy they will be better. I just think teams like pacers and bulls are teh type of teams taht give us too much trouble
CrushAlot
USA
10/23/2013  9:07 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Im the biggest Knicks fan out there and i would love for this team to go far but i felt last year we had a golden oppurtunity with gys like rose and granger out for the year. Im not ready to declare the nets better than us but if they stay healthy they will be better. I just think teams like pacers and bulls are teh type of teams taht give us too much trouble
I agree about the Bulls. I think the Knicks can beat the Pacers. I hope they can overcome the Bulls.
StarksEwing1

10/23/2013  9:09 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
I agree about the Bulls. I think the Knicks can beat the Pacers. I hope they can overcome the Bulls.
I dont know about that, the pacers are really good and will be better with granger back and they added copeland who we know can score. Im not trying to be too negatvive but i always try to be fair and objective. I think we can win 48-50 games and win a round but we would have to face a team like the pacers or bulls(with rose back) and we dont have the frontcourt depth to match them
CrushAlot
USA
10/23/2013  9:14 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
I dont know about that, the pacers are really good and will be better with granger back and they added copeland who we know can score. Im not trying to be too negatvive but i always try to be fair and objective. I think we can win 48-50 games and win a round but we would have to face a team like the pacers or bulls(with rose back) and we dont have the frontcourt depth to match them
I think the Pacers have been really overhyped by the media. Cope has struggled quite a bit so far as a Pacer. Hibbert and Stephenson played out of their minds against the Knicks. Those two can be good but they are very inconsistent. The Knicks were really close to going to a seventh game last spring with everyone on their team hurt and struggling. I think the Bulls are tough for the Knicks without Rose. With Rose I think they are the toughest matchup for the Knicks.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/23/2013  9:16 PM
Indiana almost beat Miami after they embarrassed the knicks
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/23/2013  9:17 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:majority of knick fans believe we have a better squad then last yr, but don't seem to think that we will be better then last yr..I dont get it

I think we are slightly better because we are younger and healthier. But the East was a joke last year. Brooklyn, Chicago and Indy drastically improved this year and Miami is Miami

Yep thats thing the teams in the East improved . Good new is we lost every game to the Bulls so we cant lose any wins there

The east did not improve as much as one may think and heres why is say that. .

Bulls....rose is great but nate and jimmy butler filled in quite nicely in his absence. Noah has on going battle with foot issues just like Camby..kirk, boozer, deng..injury prone no way they play more then 60 games..

NETS...mark my words they will not win more 47 games they will not win the atlantic and will get beat by any team that averagely fast.

Pacers..There good but not because of granger,scola, and copeland...its all about hibert and paul George. .they pose mismatches like crazy..

HEAT..can be beat by any of the top 5 teams in the east.

Knicks..We have a bunch of ? As well but nothing that any of the efc contenders don't have. .

The Bulls improvements should not impact our record anyway. They swept us last year anyway. Maybe we can get a win against them this time.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

10/23/2013  9:18 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/23/2013  9:20 PM
The word is out all over the league, go inside on the knicks and good things will happen.

Bum big men can shine in the paint, they better keep a defensive big from preseason like Powell 44-38

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
StarksEwing1

10/23/2013  9:19 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/23/2013  9:20 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
I think the Pacers have been really overhyped by the media. Cope has struggled quite a bit so far as a Pacer. Hibbert and Stephenson played out of their minds against the Knicks. Those two can be good but they are very inconsistent. The Knicks were really close to going to a seventh game last spring with everyone on their team hurt and struggling. I think the Bulls are tough for the Knicks without Rose. With Rose I think they are the toughest matchup for the Knicks.
Look i hate the pacers but you have to give them credit. They were a nightmare for the knciks last year. Remember we won game 5 mainly becaue George hill was out with a concussion. also they took Miami to the limit as well. Knicks still have a lot to prove. 54 wins is nice but win the playoffs
callmened
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4234

10/24/2013  12:13 AM
47-35
Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
helloharv
Member: #4139

10/24/2013  8:14 AM
50 wins
Conference Finals

Bargs turns out to be one of the best new additions of any team/Meta keeps hitting big 3's like Kidd did (until he turned 60 last year)

franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
10/24/2013  9:42 AM
I think one thing many of you are not factoring in is that the Knicks have talked about maybe not going all out during the regular season to win games, but to save themselves some for the play offs. See the way they are talking about rationing minutes for some many of our over the hill players?

I doubt we get to 50 wins. I could see Anthony's shoulder recurring, and losing him extended minutes. We have some many older players it isn't even funny. Granted, its not like the Nets!

I'll say 44 wins.

I tend to think we over achieved mightily last year- and if you take out our quick start, we were basically a 500 team for many stretches of the season.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/24/2013  9:47 AM
Yea things can potentially get ugly. That long stretch of .500 ball were we did not defend worth a damn was downright disgusting. If not for the incredible start and finish boy
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
10/24/2013  9:57 AM
MSG3
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #2476
USA
10/24/2013  10:28 AM
I'm thinking 48 wins. I was a little more bullish on them a few weeks ago, but I think it's going to take more time for them to figure it out defensively.
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

10/24/2013  10:34 AM
i gotta be honest with you,

i think we're saddled again with an nba2k super team, but in reality, bargnani has chance to flop like a fat woman,

on one hand i'm super excited, on the other hand there is the somber lurking, there is something i think closer to reality which tells me that we have a hodge podge collective of ugly men, old men and bums.

45 wins

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
PresIke
Member: #33
USA
10/29/2013  11:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/30/2013  9:17 AM
a later thread with some other uk members' predictions:

http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=45774

Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
Dagger
Member: #4184

10/30/2013  12:54 AM
IronWillGiroud wrote:i gotta be honest with you,

i think we're saddled again with an nba2k super team, but in reality, bargnani has chance to flop like a fat woman,

on one hand i'm super excited, on the other hand there is the somber lurking, there is something i think closer to reality which tells me that we have a hodge podge collective of ugly men, old men and bums.

45 wins

If only we had big strong Pekovic!
SJUknicksfan
Member: #5665

10/30/2013  1:41 AM
I say we get 52 wins again. We are the same Knicks team as last year except a year more experienced with playing together. Now, I know the East is tougher, but add a healthy Shumpert, a health-ier Amare, Kenyon, Hardaway, Bargnani, Metta, and Udrih, I think we make up for it.
Knicks' W-L Record Predictions

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy