[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

How they create False Flags Disasters in America
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

10/22/2013  7:37 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/24/2013  3:03 PM
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/23/2013  10:40 AM

Always willing to lend a helping hand.

For a second, I thought "they" had edited your post, trying to create another flag disaster.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/23/2013  10:52 AM
Jrod, so are you part of the problem, or the solution?

I suppose if I watched a youtube end of days doomie every day I'd start to believe it.

Yesterday I saw a shiney black BMW x5 with www.infowars.com stickers on the three sides of glass.

Its a great business model BTW, take unexplained things and make them into conspiracy. There may be a "war for your mind" as Alex jones has coined the phrase, but he is also out for the wallet!!!

jrodmc
USA
10/24/2013  10:59 AM
I'm not a solution guy.
I'm just trying to survive,
while keeping an eye
on the eastern sky.

Nalod, are you nervous about the end of the world?
Is that why you react so strongly to dr. doomie?
How does that make you feel?

More to the point about the x5, did every major car manufacturer have to make a crossover? Is that part of the master conspiracy?

Nalod
USA
10/24/2013  11:30 AM
jrodmc wrote:I'm not a solution guy.
while keeping an eye
on the eastern sky.

More to the point about the x5, did every major car manufacturer have to make a crossover? Is that part of the master conspiracy?

SUV are black flag profit machines dupping the american public into a false sense of security that they can overcome mother nature and consume more energy doing it. ANother way to install fear!

Dr. Doomie and his kind actually think they are onto something but if you really know whats up, its that our countrys is a very fearful one which is why we have so many guns, so many wars, and so many conspiracy!

Fear of the British, fear of the spanish, fear of the French, fear of the Negro, fear of segregation, fear of outside aggressors, fear of communism, fear of opression, and now fear of the terrorists. DR. Doomie and his Kind can't decipher what is real and what is exaggerated but the real funny thing is THE GOV'T HAS BEEN SELLING FEAR SINCE 1775!!!

Whats crazy is the "Infowars" are selling a "New world order" sort of organized fear that is based off the devil and wrought with all kinds of goodies! All wraped up with a nice anti-semetic flavor!

The blame game is great for business!

jrodmc
USA
10/24/2013  12:43 PM
Nalod wrote:
while keeping an eye
on the eastern sky.

SUV are black flag profit machines dupping the american public into a false sense of security that they can overcome mother nature and consume more energy doing it. ANother way to install fear!

Dr. Doomie and his kind actually think they are onto something but if you really know whats up, its that our countrys is a very fearful one which is why we have so many guns, so many wars, and so many conspiracy!

Fear of the British, fear of the spanish, fear of the French, fear of the Negro, fear of segregation, fear of outside aggressors, fear of communism, fear of opression, and now fear of the terrorists. DR. Doomie and his Kind can't decipher what is real and what is exaggerated but the real funny thing is THE GOV'T HAS BEEN SELLING FEAR SINCE 1775!!!

Whats crazy is the "Infowars" are selling a "New world order" sort of organized fear that is based off the devil and wrought with all kinds of goodies! All wraped up with a nice anti-semetic flavor!

We "feared" the British? Funny, I don't remember it that way... And the French fought alongside us, didn't they? I mean, before Napoleon fell and sold us the rest of our country to us, right? The government was selling God in 1775, remember? Now that we've evolved beyond that, what's left to sell? It's all senseless, meaninglessness at the heart of the universe, right? Mommy Nature, red in tooth and claw. There's nothing left in the bag to sell.

Ummm, the Nazis and the Japanese Imperialists were a little frightening, weren't they? I mean, was all of that staged? Or do tough guys like Mr. Nalod just not get just a wee bit disturbed at things like the Killing Fields? And tens of millions of Russians getting offed by their own dictator?

You managed to forget fear of Native Americans...

Nalod
USA
10/24/2013  1:02 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
while keeping an eye
on the eastern sky.

We "feared" the British? Funny, I don't remember it that way... And the French fought alongside us, didn't they? I mean, before Napoleon fell and sold us the rest of our country to us, right? The government was selling God in 1775, remember? Now that we've evolved beyond that, what's left to sell? It's all senseless, meaninglessness at the heart of the universe, right? Mommy Nature, red in tooth and claw. There's nothing left in the bag to sell.
Ummm, the Nazis and the Japanese Imperialists were a little frightening, weren't they? I mean, was all of that staged? Or do tough guys like Mr. Nalod just not get just a wee bit disturbed at things like the Killing Fields? And tens of millions of Russians getting offed by their own dictator?

You managed to forget fear of Native Americans...

Yes, forgot them too!

Our fear fuels our agressions both domestic and abroad.

NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

10/24/2013  5:39 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/24/2013  5:42 PM
I didn't watch the entire thing but the first 4 minutes isn't exactly some baseless conspiracy nonsense. Propaganda to start phony wars is almost American as apple pie. We've deliberately staged certain events from the sinking of the Maine in Havana Harbor to enter the Spanish American War, to the smeering of facts concerning the Alamo to enter the Mexican American War, to the phantom attack on USS Maddox in the Gulf of Tonkin, to the War in Iraq to supposedly destroy weapons of mass destruction. The bottom line/motivation in each case has always been to benefit a certain class of man. In what fantasy world do we live in to think that the these events won't/aren't going to happen in the future considering the many explains of it occurring in our recent past?
Nalod
USA
10/24/2013  6:44 PM
NardDogNation wrote:I didn't watch the entire thing but the first 4 minutes isn't exactly some baseless conspiracy nonsense. Propaganda to start phony wars is almost American as apple pie. We've deliberately staged certain events from the sinking of the Maine in Havana Harbor to enter the Spanish American War, to the smeering of facts concerning the Alamo to enter the Mexican American War, to the phantom attack on USS Maddox in the Gulf of Tonkin, to the War in Iraq to supposedly destroy weapons of mass destruction. The bottom line/motivation in each case has always been to benefit a certain class of man. In what fantasy world do we live in to think that the these events won't/aren't going to happen in the future considering the many explains of it occurring in our recent past?

Yes, I agree. Watch oliver stone's documentry on the "History of" and he give an interesting slant on us.

But, when you conclude that every unexplained event is a "black flag" then its just jumping the shark a bit.

playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

10/27/2013  9:52 AM
NardDogNation wrote:I didn't watch the entire thing but the first 4 minutes isn't exactly some baseless conspiracy nonsense. Propaganda to start phony wars is almost American as apple pie. We've deliberately staged certain events from the sinking of the Maine in Havana Harbor to enter the Spanish American War, to the smeering of facts concerning the Alamo to enter the Mexican American War, to the phantom attack on USS Maddox in the Gulf of Tonkin, to the War in Iraq to supposedly destroy weapons of mass destruction. The bottom line/motivation in each case has always been to benefit a certain class of man. In what fantasy world do we live in to think that the these events won't/aren't going to happen in the future considering the many explains of it occurring in our recent past?

People try to discredit the obvious, but too many have stop thinking for themselves so they let Uncle Sam unfortunately, to think for them.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

10/28/2013  5:22 AM
playa2 wrote:

People try to discredit the obvious, but too many have stop thinking for themselves so they let Uncle Sam unfortunately, to think for them.

people are thinking just fine,

it's just that when you're busy putting foods on the table,

thinking about stuff in this thread is a pure luxury,

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
NardDogNation

10/31/2013  6:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/31/2013  7:26 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Being an informed citizen in a republic isn't a luxury, it is a duty.

NardDogNation

10/31/2013  6:55 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/31/2013  6:56 PM
Nalod wrote:

Yes, I agree. Watch oliver stone's documentry on the "History of" and he give an interesting slant on us.

But, when you conclude that every unexplained event is a "black flag" then its just jumping the shark a bit.

Funny you should recommend that miniseries. I just saw it and thought it was excellent. I agree with you 100% about the nature of conspiracy theories. I think the vast majority of it is nonsense. From the tone of the responses though, it sounded pretty dismissive of there ever having been these "black flag events" when in fact they have been quite frequent and have become well documented in American history. Just wanted to make that point.
NardDogNation

10/31/2013  7:08 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/31/2013  7:30 PM
playa2 wrote:

Read "World As A Laboratory" by Rebecca Lemov. It chronicles the key figures and events that developed our understanding of the human psyche/modern psychology. It doesn't dabble in conspiracy or carry any agenda, however. It's just interesting to see the great deal of resources and energy that was invested by the government and marketing enterprises (starting in the 1920's) on specific/limited aspects of our psyche. Your answer as to why many accept the status quo could be rooted in the text that focuses on these endeavors. To the skeptics, everything she describes has been substantiated by the Freedom of Information Act and the Electronic Freedom of Information Act.

IronWillGiroud

11/1/2013  10:15 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
playa2 wrote:

that's very idealistic,

republic? LoLz, my friend, LoLz

these are fancy words we use so that we can feel important,

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
NardDogNation

11/1/2013  3:58 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
playa2 wrote:

that's very idealistic,

So what you're saying is that we don't elect officials based on how closely they reflect our ideals?

IronWillGiroud

11/1/2013  10:50 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
playa2 wrote:

that's very idealistic,

So what you're saying is that we don't elect officials based on how closely they reflect our ideals?

of course not.

politics is a form of entertainment.

you're essentially voting on a reality tv show.

How they create False Flags Disasters in America

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy