[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Jets NFL draft
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/21/2004  2:57 PM
To me it's a no-brainer. IF Mike Williams is in the draft at the end of the day and available, Im taking a 6-5 235 pound receiver. He really can be a combination of a TE and a Wr and would give Pennigton that huge target over the middle and the red zone with his less than powerful arm. Although he isnt a blazer, his huge frame and power combined with recise route running make him a no brainer pick

if he is not avaiable--I would trade down to see if i can pick up another pick in the 2nd round so i can draft another running back. if i trade down and get a later 1 and 2 im looking LB CB in rounds 1+3 and RB in round 2
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
4/21/2004  3:30 PM
With regards to the Giants, I'm praying they take Sean Taylor, the S on Miami who cates like a WR, hits like an MLB, and covers like a CB. Too much talent to turn him down. Plus I think Gallery goes to the Raiders at 2.

I DONT WANT ROETHLISBERGER.

Briggs, what if Williams isn't in the draft? If I'm a Jets fan I'm hoping for DeAngelo Hall, but I think he'll be gone. They should trade up and take either Hall or Winslow.
#Knickstaps
Jets NFL draft

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy