[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Wash DC shooting
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

10/4/2013  12:36 PM
playa2 wrote:

Anybody see any air bags that were activated ? She supposedly rammed her vehicle repeatedly into a barrier at the white house.

This is all a setup to get you angry with the police so we can have a civil war in the USA.

"A vehicle can be stopped WITHOUT KILLING A DRIVER.

Look at the grill and paint job on the front of the car, where are the signs of gates getting rammed into ??

There is none, because they have no footage of her doing that. Where are all the cameras on the grounds who saw her run into the barricades. Oh yea the cameras had no film in them again just like the pentagon. ROFL SMH

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/4/2013  2:29 PM
playa2 wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Anybody see any air bags that were activated ? She supposedly rammed her vehicle repeatedly into a barrier at the white house.

This is all a setup to get you angry with the police so we can have a civil war in the USA.

Look at the grill and paint job on the front of the car, where are the signs of gates getting rammed into ??

There is none, because they have no footage of her doing that. Where are all the cameras on the grounds who saw her run into the barricades. Oh yea the cameras had no film in them again just like the pentagon. ROFL SMH

Its not a movie, there is not video of every angle for everyting. They don't have to release anything. Who shot the video we already saw? Private? I don't know.

Y'all ask lots of questions and when you don't have an answer, "CONSPIRACY".

Because of this, your have no credibility even if your 100% right because everything is "Conspiracey" and you don't have any objectivity nor the smarts to ever retract the things you've been wrong about.

You lack any credibility!!!

playa2

10/5/2013  8:46 AM
playa2 wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Just like on any military base, where ever there are barricades
there are cameras in place. The area in Wash DC has cameras , the pentagon on 911 had multiple cameras, but the MSM told the public they didn't have film in them that day so the direct pictures of what really hit the pentagon were never shown to the public.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
playa2

10/5/2013  8:54 AM
Markji wrote:
playa2 wrote:They could have shot the tires right, oh I forgot that wasn't in the script.

More video of this incident than of planes hitting the Pentagon on 9/11.

For someone that was TRYING to "ram into a barricade of the White House" her car looks quite unscathed.

Well Playa, I will have to agree with you in that there doesn't appear to be any damage to her car at this point. When she supposedly rammed 2 concrete barricades at the White House.
But I don't think this is a conspiracy? They purposely didn't shoot her when they had her car stopped with 5 police with drawn guns pointed at her at very close range. I think she surprised them when she suddenly drove off.

Tell me this if you can see with your very own eyes that there is no structural damage to the front end of the vehicle from allegedly ramming barricades with it, why are you allowing them (MSM) To try and give you some script of why they accosted her in the 1st place. The problem with Americans today is they believe the 1st report from MSM , but never think about how inaccurate what they are reporting really is. Because people are told not to think anymore, or be labeled as a conspiracy person and then that is suppose to eliminate all credibility. Pretty clever on their part.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/5/2013  3:36 PM
So why the shoot her dude?

Don't think all cameras are public domain do you?

playa2

10/5/2013  6:23 PM
playa2 wrote:
Markji wrote:
playa2 wrote:They could have shot the tires right, oh I forgot that wasn't in the script.

More video of this incident than of planes hitting the Pentagon on 9/11.

For someone that was TRYING to "ram into a barricade of the White House" her car looks quite unscathed.

Well Playa, I will have to agree with you in that there doesn't appear to be any damage to her car at this point. When she supposedly rammed 2 concrete barricades at the White House.
But I don't think this is a conspiracy? They purposely didn't shoot her when they had her car stopped with 5 police with drawn guns pointed at her at very close range. I think she surprised them when she suddenly drove off.

Tell me this if you can see with your very own eyes that there is no structural damage to the front end of the vehicle from allegedly ramming barricades with it, why are you allowing them (MSM) To try and give you some script of why they accosted her in the 1st place. The problem with Americans today is they believe the 1st report from MSM , but never think about how inaccurate what they are reporting really is. Because people are told not to think anymore, or be labeled as a conspiracy person and then that is suppose to eliminate all credibility. Pretty clever on their part.

This is common sense for most to understand. This is an example of what the authorities will do to people in America , so don't be shocked at the way they handle things when we tell ya somebody allegedly commit a crime.

Wash DC shooting

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy