[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Wash DC shooting
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

10/3/2013  6:52 PM
They got us again ,too much coincidence, we're being played and the MSM as usual is along for the ride with whatever sells. My opinion WASHINGTON is the NEW HOLLYWOOD full of actors, screenwriters and producers you can check out their programming 24/7 at cnn msnbc,fox

http://www.army.mil/article/112009/Capital_Shield_2014___First_responders_to_train_in_nation_s_capital/

http://mdwhome.mdw.army.mil/capital-shield/cs14-execution-week

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
playa2

10/3/2013  6:55 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/4/2013  12:19 PM
It's all leading to this.

National Power Blackout Drill Set For Nov 13 as Government and Industry Prepare For Attacks

At this very moment, thousands of experts in both the utility industries, military and various government security agencies across the United States, Canada and Mexico are preparing for an emergency drill. The drill, which will simulate both physical and cyber attacks on the power grid has been set for November 13th-14th.

Our shared power resources are vulnerable to attack and in the opinion of many, destined to be hit. Former Homeland Security Director Janet Napolitano described an attack as being, not a question of if, but a question of when.

A blow to the grid that resulted in a shutdown would result in a tremendous amount of chaos, civil unrest and ultimately deaths due to violence and a lack of food and water. Inevitably a declaration of martial law would follow such an instance. The human suffering and condition would have us clamoring in the streets for everyday necessities.

No power means there would be no supply of water, gasoline, diesel, frozen food, fresh food, medicines and communications, as all of these are dependent upon electricity for either their delivery or maintenance.

This will be no small operation. It is reported, in fact, to be the largest drill of its type by several times over anything ever done before. Over 150 companies and organizations have signed on as participants.

The scale of the projected emergency for which the preparedness drill allegedly is to take place is unprecedented as well.

Brian Harrell, of the North American Electric Reliability Corporation, or NERC, is the official in charge of the drill. The drill, code named GridEx ll, is said to be designed to determine how governments and their agencies react to the loss of normal supply chains critical to everyday needs.

Harrell, in comparing GridEx ll to previous exercises, said that the others were based on the expectation that electricity “would be up and running relatively quickly” after an attack. Now, he said, the goal is to “educate the federal government on what their expectations should or shouldn’t be.”

The industry held a smaller exercise two years ago in which 75 utilities, companies and agencies participated, but this one will be vastly expanded and will be carried out with a much greater sense of urgency.

The electrical grid is an essential part of American infrastructure, but is largely privately held and under private control. This is an opportunity to integrate and share information and expertise between government agencies and the suppliers. Most military facilities rely upon commercial power, so it is therefore a very important component of our national defense.

There are approximately 5,800 major power plants and 450,000 miles of high-voltage transmission lines across the grid, which are monitored and controlled by a hodgepodge of devices installed over decades.

This diversity in control and mechanisms can be seen as a safeguard of sorts, in that there is no one solution to affect a total grid shutdown through a cyber attack, with the exception of an EMP.

An EMP, Electromagnetic Pulse would fry the unprotected components, most of which have tremendous lead times for manufacturing and those manufacturing facilities are also dependent upon electrical power.

An EMP attack could leave the entire continent at a standstill and in a state of chaos for months or years. Former CIA director James Woolsey is working to bring attention to the issue, which was also the subject of a report by the National Academy of Sciences last year. EMP’s occur naturally, has a result of solar flares, but can also be created through the low level detonation of a nuclear device. A single device detonated over the central part of the United States could have immediate crippling results.

In what may be described as a missed opportunity, the spokesperson for NERC, Mr. Bill Lawrence, indicates in a letter to Paul A. LaViolette, dated September 11th, 2013, that the emergency scenario in the drill does not include a response to an EMP.

Since an EMP attack is one of the greatest threats which exist to our infrastructure at this time, it is odd that it is not being considered.

On the plus side, Mr. Lawrence indicates there will be no actual power interruptions as a result of this drill.

A complete power blackout, for even a short period of time, would have a serious negative impact in just those areas in which we are seeking to safeguard, and on the lives of those affected.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
playa2

10/3/2013  7:10 PM

This is what the women looks like who drove the vehicle in DC.

http://www.ibtimes.com/meet-miriam-carey-suspect-reportedly-killed-capitol-hill-shooting-photos-1414716

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/3/2013  9:06 PM
You don't waste time.
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

10/3/2013  9:44 PM
Nalod wrote:You don't waste time.

lol

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

10/3/2013  11:10 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:

lol

indeed

DLeethal wrote: Lol Rick needs a safe space
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
10/3/2013  11:58 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:

lol

indeed

Comedy cures a headache from a hard day sometimes. Playa is a great comedian.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
playa2

10/4/2013  5:44 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/4/2013  6:11 AM
Fear has a way of making the most intelligent men make excuses for the inevitable.

Wake up fellas this ain't no joke, they had you fooled in 2001 and haven't stopped since.

playa2

10/4/2013  6:09 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/4/2013  7:44 AM
They could have shot the tires right, oh I forgot that wasn't in the script.

More video of this incident than of planes hitting the Pentagon on 9/11.[IMG_block] http://www.miscupload.com/upload/247335928755381736256196.gif [/IMG_block]

For someone that was TRYING to "ram into a barricade of the White House" her car looks quite unscathed.

playa2

10/4/2013  8:25 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/4/2013  8:49 AM
[IMG_block] http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/03/article-0-1880DCC200000578-816_634x424.jpg [/IMG_block]

Anybody see any air bags that were activated ? She supposedly rammed her vehicle repeatedly into a barrier at the white house.

This is all a setup to get you angry with the police so we can have a civil war in the USA.

"A vehicle can be stopped WITHOUT KILLING A DRIVER.

Nalod
USA
10/4/2013  8:27 AM
its incredible what you can conclude from videos after the incident when you wear blinders.
playa2

10/4/2013  8:33 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/4/2013  8:50 AM
[IMG_block] http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2013/10/03/Production/Daily/A-Section/Images/2013-10-03T191956Z_01_WAS203_RTRIDSP_3_USA-CAPITOL-SHOOTING.jpg [/IMG_block]

There is something strange about the amount of damage to this Police car.

almost like this dc training drill is that

and a beta test on whether we, the sheeple will just go along with it again.

MAKING YOU BELIEVE AVG GUY OR GAL IS DANGEROUS, WAKE UP FELLAS, THIS ISN'T THAT DEEP.

Markji
Alba Posts: -4
Member: #1673
USA
10/4/2013  8:44 AM
playa2 wrote:They could have shot the tires right, oh I forgot that wasn't in the script.

More video of this incident than of planes hitting the Pentagon on 9/11.[IMG_block] http://www.miscupload.com/upload/247335928755381736256196.gif [/IMG_block]

For someone that was TRYING to "ram into a barricade of the White House" her car looks quite unscathed.

Well Playa, I will have to agree with you in that there doesn't appear to be any damage to her car at this point. When she supposedly rammed 2 concrete barricades at the White House.
But I don't think this is a conspiracy? They purposely didn't shoot her when they had her car stopped with 5 police with drawn guns pointed at her at very close range. I think she surprised them when she suddenly drove off.
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. Tom Clancy - author
playa2

10/4/2013  8:47 AM
Markji wrote:
playa2 wrote:They could have shot the tires right, oh I forgot that wasn't in the script.

Well Playa, I will have to agree with you in that there doesn't appear to be any damage to her car at this point. When she supposedly rammed 2 concrete barricades at the White House.
But I don't think this is a conspiracy? They purposely didn't shoot her when they had her car stopped with 5 police with drawn guns pointed at her at very close range. I think she surprised them when she suddenly drove off.

Maybe a drill, just maybe. Her tires are easy to shoot, unless you are shooting blanks in a drill or something.

Nalod
USA
10/4/2013  10:20 AM
Can't shoot a witch can you?
playa2

10/4/2013  10:51 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/4/2013  10:51 AM
A former Police Officer SAYS : They had a hundred police officers in the mess and no one tried to pin this lady in with their cars...They had their guns drawn and not one shot out the tires or block her in with their vehicles. This was inexcusable and how the Big Shot chief could say their ALL HEROES IS CRAZY....A women with a child in the back seat and they couldn't take her alive....SHAME
Nalod
USA
10/4/2013  11:03 AM
We talking a retired police offer with honors or one dismissed feeling victimized and now spends his days riding the conspiracy bi-polar coaster?

Do your just take this stuff for granted?

playa2

10/4/2013  11:39 AM
There is more to this than we are being told, but we will never know as the police ,made sure the woman cannot tell her side. They had her stopped so why shoot and kill an unarmed woman with a child?
playa2

10/4/2013  12:15 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/5/2013  8:55 AM
There is more to this than we are being told, but we will never know as the police ,made sure the woman cannot tell her side.

Sounds familiar, Adam Lana(SANDYHOOK) Mental issues
James Holmes (Colorado theater) mental issues.
Seung Hui Cho( Virginia Tech shooting) mental issues
Jared Lee (2011 Gifford shooting Arizona) mental issues
Miriam Carey(DC Shooting) mental issues

Who writes this stuff !

Nalod
USA
10/4/2013  12:27 PM
playa2 wrote:There is more to this than we are being told, but we will never know as the police ,made sure the woman cannot tell her side. They had her stopped so why shoot and kill an unarmed woman with a child?

Sounds familiar, Adam Lana(SANDYHOOK) Mental issues
James Holmes (Colorado theater) mental issues.
Seung Hui Cho( Virginia Tech shooting) mental issues
Jared Lee (2011 Gifford shooting Arizona) mental issues
Miriam Carey(DC Shooting) mental issues

Who writes this stuff !

sane folk don't do this.

You can make assumptions about who she is but in the heat of the moment you don't know who she is, or not armed, or with windows tinted who is in the car.

IS everything that can't be explained in one hour then must be a conspiracy?

Wash DC shooting

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy