[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Destruction of the Youth thru Music was planned !
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/1/2013  8:25 AM
The legend of John Todd! Nothing spells being gullible more than believing it without question! Even the most out there theorists take his tale with a grain of salt.

Seriously, you bringing up and defending Helen Thomas? Do you agree with her statement? You really think a women in her position should offer such an opinion at that point in time? Forget what she said, think about her position in the white house.

AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

10/1/2013  10:03 AM
playa2 wrote:My industry colleague who had opened the meeting earlier hurried out to meet us and reminded us that we had signed agreement and would suffer the consequences of speaking about this publicly or even with those who attended the meeting. I asked him why he was involved with something this corrupt and he replied that it was bigger than the music business and nothing we’d want to challenge without risking consequences. We all protested and as he walked back into the house I remember word for word the last thing he said, “It’s out of my hands now. Remember you signed an agreement.” He then closed the door behind him. The men rushed us to our cars and actually watched until we drove off.

"The corruption doesn't come from the outside-in. It comes from the top-down. If the ownership of a major media organization decides that a certain story is to be spiked, or if another story is to be hyped, then the rest of the organization follows. If a low level reporter decides to defy his bosses, he will lose his job and be blacklisted. Remember Helen Thomas? After 50 years as a White House Correspondent, she was dumped like a hot potato for publicly criticizing Israel. The same fearful top-down control works in government and academia as well.

This guy makes it plain, stop asking for these monsters to be identified, it's not happening.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/1/2013  12:36 PM
playa2 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:playa, please don't flatter yourself unneccesarily. People view threads like these just to see if you and Nalod are making plans to televise your next cage match.

That't it.

You missed my point, If Nalod wouldn't post his negative rhetoric, let's see if the views will continue . The views would continue without him or Ironman participating trying to make it into a side show, but alternative information vs MSM.

So that's the goal? Views?

When you get bored of reading all the Melo/Dolan hate on the main forums, this is just a mild distraction.

If Nalod and IWG didn't respond to you, there'd be nothing in here worth reading.

Nalod
USA
10/1/2013  5:14 PM
playa2 wrote:
playa2 wrote:My industry colleague who had opened the meeting earlier hurried out to meet us and reminded us that we had signed agreement and would suffer the consequences of speaking about this publicly or even with those who attended the meeting. I asked him why he was involved with something this corrupt and he replied that it was bigger than the music business and nothing we’d want to challenge without risking consequences. We all protested and as he walked back into the house I remember word for word the last thing he said, “It’s out of my hands now. Remember you signed an agreement.” He then closed the door behind him. The men rushed us to our cars and actually watched until we drove off.

"The corruption doesn't come from the outside-in. It comes from the top-down. If the ownership of a major media organization decides that a certain story is to be spiked, or if another story is to be hyped, then the rest of the organization follows. If a low level reporter decides to defy his bosses, he will lose his job and be blacklisted. Remember Helen Thomas? After 50 years as a White House Correspondent, she was dumped like a hot potato for publicly criticizing Israel. The same fearful top-down control works in government and academia as well.

This guy makes it plain, stop asking for these monsters to be identified, it's not happening.

You didn't even say who it was. Im not asking for the monsters, you don't even say who the "whistle blower is".

Your lazy.

The "Boogy man" thing is really lame.

playa2

10/1/2013  6:01 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/1/2013  6:03 PM
jrodmc wrote:
playa2 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:playa, please don't flatter yourself unneccesarily. People view threads like these just to see if you and Nalod are making plans to televise your next cage match.

That't it.

You missed my point, If Nalod wouldn't post his negative rhetoric, let's see if the views will continue . The views would continue without him or Ironman participating trying to make it into a side show, but alternative information vs MSM.

When you get bored of reading all the Melo/Dolan hate on the main forums, this is just a mild distraction.

If Nalod and IWG didn't respond to you, there'd be nothing in here worth reading.

Notice you are the only one who made that kind of statement, others continue to read and weigh in on the information given. Everybody isn't sleep

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
USA
10/2/2013  10:12 AM
playa2 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
playa2 wrote:

That't it.

Notice you are the only one who made that kind of statement, others continue to read and weigh in on the information given. Everybody isn't sleep

Others?

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/3/2013  3:41 PM
Nalod wrote:
playa2 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
playa2 wrote:

That't it.

Others?

It's okay. playa has lots of hi-tek, stealth followers who cannot post openly due to the obvious repurcussions.
It's about views, you see.
Viewers are those digesting, weighing in, scratching their chins... to keep themselves awake while reading this endless shit.

Nalod
USA
10/3/2013  4:54 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
playa2 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
playa2 wrote:

That't it.

Others?

It's okay. playa has lots of hi-tek, stealth followers who cannot post openly due to the obvious repurcussions.
It's about views, you see.
Viewers are those digesting, weighing in, scratching their chins... to keep themselves awake while reading this endless shit.

PLaya has indeed opened my eyes to a lot of things.

I had no idea there was this conspiracy thing out there. Sure we all saw "loose Change" and there are lots of questions that make you go "Hmmmmm" but we can all make up our own minds. I have read many plausible debunking of events and find the whole process facinating!!

NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

10/3/2013  11:13 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/4/2013  12:14 AM
I'm new to this forum and know very little of playa2 or his previous positions on other events, so I won't judge. I will say that I don't find this account to be far-fetch'd. Where there is an avenue to make money and maintain the status quo, there will always be those there to exploit it. Music could be a powerful tool in accomplishing both objectives, serving as a means to transform thought (e.g. the peace child movement in the 70's) and change mood/mindset (review any psychology paper on music and affect). And when I look at guys like Ice Cube, formerly of NWA, in children's movies today and Tupac, a profound and conscientious man, with Death Row Record, I can't help but feel there are those willing to exploit talent to serve their own objectives (i.e. reinforcing stereotypes and typecasting minorities).

And for the record, I don't think that the endgame of stuff like this is to vilify/target minorities; it is only a tool. Boss Tweed said it best: "you could always count on one half of the poor to kill the other half" and while we quibble about superficial differences like race, religion, nationality, ecetera, those at the top are able to better insulate themselves and prevent us from investing our energy into understanding real issues; like why the **** is Bill Gates' worth (circa 2007) the equivalent of 120 million Americans. Or, why is it that we invest so much of our public money in the military (without any real threats) when we have so many more pressing needs domestically?

The media plays an incredible role in how we perceive our reality and it is used strategically. I, personally, don't think it is coincidence when certain "themes" play themselves out. Am I the only one that found it interesting that the explosion of interest in Asian culture (particularly Chinese) in film during the 60's onward (e.g. Bruce Lee), coincided with our nation attempting to open their markets? With the Chinese, they were suppose to be our big bad communist enemy and all of a sudden we started establishing diplomatic ties with them during the Nixon administration onward. Before these films and these friendlies, how many American factories do you think were in communist China? Now, most of our factory jobs are there. You think that could've happened if we maintained the status quo of them as an alien culture (domestically) and communist (internationally)?

Nalod
USA
10/3/2013  11:43 PM
NardDogNation wrote:I'm new to this forum and know very little of playa2 or his previous positions on other events, so I won't judge. I will say that I don't find this account to be far-fetch'd. Where there is an avenue to make money and maintain the status quo, there will always be those there to exploit it. Music could be a powerful tool in accomplishing both objectives, serving as a means to transform thought (e.g. the peace child movement in the 70's) and change mood/mindset (review any psychology paper on music and affect). And when I look at guys like Ice Cube, formerly of NWA, in children's movies today and Tupac, a profound and conscientious man, with Death Row Record, I can't help but feel there are those willing to exploit talent to serve their own objectives (i.e. reinforcing stereotypes and typecasting minorities).

And for the record, I don't think that the endgame of stuff like this is to vilify/target minorities; it is only a tool. Boss Tweed said it best: "you could always count on one half of the power to kill the other half" and while we quibble about superficial differences like race, religion, nationality, ecetera, those at the top are able to better insulate themselves and prevent us from investing our energy into understanding real issues; like why the **** is Bill Gates' worth (circa 2007) the equivalent of 120 million Americans. Or, why is it that we invest so much of our public money in the military (without any real threats) when we have so many more pressing needs domestically?

The media plays an incredible role in how we perceive our reality and it is used strategically. I, personally, don't think it is coincidence when certain "themes" play themselves out. Am I the only one that found it interesting that the explosion of interest in Asian culture (particularly Chinese) in film during the 60's onward (e.g. Bruce Lee), coincided with our nation attempting to open their markets? With the Chinese, they were suppose to be our big bad communist enemy and all of a sudden we started establishing diplomatic ties with them during the Nixon administration onward. Before these films and these friendlies, how many American factories do you think were in communist China? Now, most of our factory jobs are there. You think that could've happened if we maintained the status quo of them as an alien culture (domestically) and communist (internationally)?

Dude, did you not read the part about "witches"?

NardDogNation

10/4/2013  12:21 AM
Nalod wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:I'm new to this forum and know very little of playa2 or his previous positions on other events, so I won't judge. I will say that I don't find this account to be far-fetch'd. Where there is an avenue to make money and maintain the status quo, there will always be those there to exploit it. Music could be a powerful tool in accomplishing both objectives, serving as a means to transform thought (e.g. the peace child movement in the 70's) and change mood/mindset (review any psychology paper on music and affect). And when I look at guys like Ice Cube, formerly of NWA, in children's movies today and Tupac, a profound and conscientious man, with Death Row Record, I can't help but feel there are those willing to exploit talent to serve their own objectives (i.e. reinforcing stereotypes and typecasting minorities).

And for the record, I don't think that the endgame of stuff like this is to vilify/target minorities; it is only a tool. Boss Tweed said it best: "you could always count on one half of the power to kill the other half" and while we quibble about superficial differences like race, religion, nationality, ecetera, those at the top are able to better insulate themselves and prevent us from investing our energy into understanding real issues; like why the **** is Bill Gates' worth (circa 2007) the equivalent of 120 million Americans. Or, why is it that we invest so much of our public money in the military (without any real threats) when we have so many more pressing needs domestically?

I thought you were being sarcastic. Actually, I still think you're being sarcastic lol. For the record, I've never bothered looking into that illumanti stuff, so I can't say if I believe it or not. I'm a natural skeptic and very cynical, so I would imagine I'd be highly critical of what's out there on the 5opic.

Nalod
USA
10/4/2013  10:18 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
Nalod wrote:

I thought you were being sarcastic. Actually, I still think you're being sarcastic lol. For the record, I've never bothered looking into that illumanti stuff, so I can't say if I believe it or not. I'm a natural skeptic and very cynical, so I would imagine I'd be highly critical of what's out there on the 5opic.

No, i read up a bit on this as I wanted to know who Playa was plagerizing. Its an old story and long ago debated and pretty much determined the guy was pretty much out there. Naturally, since he was jailed for some rape thing he did it works perfectly that he was "silenced". He spewed that the songs and tapes were sent to an illuminati witch. Pretty far out stuff. Pre internet stuff and he there are tapes of his "testimony" to those loving a good story.

Conspiracy's and secret societies are lengendary thru the ages. With the advent of of the internet it grabs a hold on many more followers. Playa has been banned before not for what he posts but the comments. I think we are all facinated in the topic and we can judge for ourselves the validity. Its useless to debunk one on one when a belief system is rooted in distrust. Its why many mainstream sources really don't go after it as much of it is false and proven not valid.

Does it mean our government is innocent and never did anything wrong? Of course not. To me, and I state my own opinion that I don't think EVERTHING is a conspiracy. Can I justify the means to perpetrate a false activity to motivate a country to go to war?

Hindsight is easy. When one is considering history you have to look at all the conditions at the moment a decision is made. The conspiracy theorist rarely does as its not "good theatre" to go that deep into an issue. Often we are faced with the worse of two evils. Its complicated when you look at all the angles. LIke a game of chess, one has to consider many moves ahead pre-emptive. Its why I ask Playa "Why" and when he often defaults to the "New world order" answer he loses me.

playa2

10/5/2013  8:39 AM
Nalod , please never try and become a spokesperson for me, I have never given you that right to do so ,or to
speak for me on any issue to another poster. You just showed him that you yourself have a slanted view and revealed the angle that YOU are coming from.
Nalod
USA
10/5/2013  3:38 PM
playa2 wrote:Nalod , please never try and become a spokesperson for me, I have never given you that right to do so ,or to
speak for me on any issue to another poster. You just showed him that you yourself have a slanted view and revealed the angle that YOU are coming from.

I know, I think your rants worthless paranoia driven self important crazy talk.

Thats when you actually write them yourself!

NardDogNation

10/6/2013  5:28 PM
Nalod wrote:

See, that's just my point. I don't pay attention to conspiracy theories and had no idea about "witches" being involved in this discussion. A major reason why I don't is because of nonsense like this that also carries a degree of religious zealotry in it.

NardDogNation

10/6/2013  5:38 PM
Nalod wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
Nalod wrote:

No, i read up a bit on this as I wanted to know who Playa was plagerizing. Its an old story and long ago debated and pretty much determined the guy was pretty much out there. Naturally, since he was jailed for some rape thing he did it works perfectly that he was "silenced". He spewed that the songs and tapes were sent to an illuminati witch. Pretty far out stuff. Pre internet stuff and he there are tapes of his "testimony" to those loving a good story.

Conspiracy's and secret societies are lengendary thru the ages. With the advent of of the internet it grabs a hold on many more followers. Playa has been banned before not for what he posts but the comments. I think we are all facinated in the topic and we can judge for ourselves the validity. Its useless to debunk one on one when a belief system is rooted in distrust. Its why many mainstream sources really don't go after it as much of it is false and proven not valid.

Does it mean our government is innocent and never did anything wrong? Of course not. To me, and I state my own opinion that I don't think EVERTHING is a conspiracy. Can I justify the means to perpetrate a false activity to motivate a country to go to war?

Hindsight is easy. When one is considering history you have to look at all the conditions at the moment a decision is made. The conspiracy theorist rarely does as its not "good theatre" to go that deep into an issue. Often we are faced with the worse of two evils. Its complicated when you look at all the angles. LIke a game of chess, one has to consider many moves ahead pre-emptive. Its why I ask Playa "Why" and when he often defaults to the "New world order" answer he loses me.

Well I'm glad you could clear some of this stuff up. I've never heard of this conspiracy theory and wish I did before I commented. But on the topic of secret societies, they do exist but the ones I know of, do not have a manovelent agenda. My alma mater has a well established history and, with it, several secret societies, so I confirm as much for you. They do take care of one another though, which is what makes me a skeptic of events that benefit a certain group of men.

VCoug
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1406

10/6/2013  8:39 PM
Whatever they're doing to corrupt our youth they should continue to do. The violent crime rate and property crime rate have been in steady decline for 20 years.
Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
The Destruction of the Youth thru Music was planned !

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy