[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Been hearing stories from guys in the military
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

9/21/2013  7:36 PM
Something maybe going down soon, possibly Monday.

Here's a few messages:

My fiancé and I are getting married tomorrow (she is in the US Air Force). We were out getting some last minute items for the wedding. When we pulled up to our house, my fiancés boss and Staff Sgt were at our door to notify her that their unit is going on STANDBY on Monday Sept 23rd. When she asked her Sgt why, he said "because ****'s going down in Syria." Those were his exact words not mine. He didn't divulge any more details...probably because I was standing there. They were just here a half an hour ago. Today's date is Friday, September 20th, 2013. SECOND WITNESS-- A Kansas farmer called 20 minutes ago to tell me that his father, injured in an accident, was in a
coma. The family was called back for a bedside vigil. The tough old guy survived. One of the family members is a high ranking Air Force officer. He informed his family that he had been called back to West Virginia and that he was to report TOMORROW. His only statement was, " something really big is about to happen, this is not good." He gave NO further information.
SPECULATION: The underground command complex is there in the Blue Ridge Mountains. This officer was agitated.

Regards,
Greg

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

9/21/2013  9:29 PM
lol now you're just becoming hilarious
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
playa2

9/22/2013  11:18 AM
What if something happens on our own soil, especially the Northeast ?
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/22/2013  2:19 PM
playa2 wrote:What if something happens on our own soil, especially the Northeast ?

Playa, is it possible that we have some intel and on high alert?

or, you suggesting that because there is preemptive movement, it must be a "black flag op"?

IronWillGiroud

9/22/2013  3:50 PM
playa2 wrote:What if something happens on our own soil, especially the Northeast ?

what if, what if,

can't live like that,

what if i am riding my bike tomorrow and a tree falls on me? what if

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
playa2

9/22/2013  5:21 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/22/2013  5:22 PM
Nalod wrote:

or, you suggesting that because there is preemptive movement, it must be a "black flag op"?

Yea Just like on 9/11 when Donald Rumsfeld told the military officer to stand down when told an airplane was approaching the pentagon. Self inflicted , you can't successfully attack the pentagon with out our defense being aware.

Nalod
USA
9/22/2013  11:11 PM
playa2 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Yea Just like on 9/11 when Donald Rumsfeld told the military officer to stand down when told an airplane was approaching the pentagon. Self inflicted , you can't successfully attack the pentagon with out our defense being aware.

1. Cite source where Rumsfeld said that. You can't just blurt this stuff out without a link.

2. WTF does one have to do with the other?

Nalod
USA
9/22/2013  11:13 PM

Did the U.S. black flag the Kenyan mall massacre?

Its after 6:am in Syria right now.

playa2

9/23/2013  5:31 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/23/2013  5:44 AM
I meant to say Dick Cheney. Funny thing is nothing was made of this in the mainstream media AND YOU THINK i WILL WAIT TO HEAR INFO FROM THEM LIKE YOU AND IRON MAN ?

BOMBS BLEW AND THE FLOORS COLLAPSED

Nalod
USA
9/23/2013  8:04 AM
Why mention 9/11 to defend what you said?

Gov't does not always divulge everything, but you imply that every thing is a lie to plea your cause.

Meanwhile, its 3pm in syria right now. Ironman is on standby.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/23/2013  9:29 AM
IronWillGiroud wrote:

what if, what if,

can't live like that,

what if nobody's there to see it, will you still make a sound when the tree falls on you?

playa - it's 9:25am EST in America. Don't black flag ops things usually start at some ungodly hour?

IronWillGiroud

9/23/2013  9:35 AM
jrodmc wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:

what if, what if,

can't live like that,

what if nobody's there to see it, will you still make a sound when the tree falls on you?

playa - it's 9:25am EST in America. Don't black flag ops things usually start at some ungodly hour?

i will let out a primal roar,

and the tree will snap in half against the buttress that is my core musculature

playa2

9/23/2013  3:27 PM

Insider Reveals Arms Deals Behind Recent Major Events

William Robert “Tosh” Plumlee, a former CIA contract pilot, questioned if such arms dealing might be another “off-the-books” covert operation run by the CIA’s Special Tactical Unit akin to the arms-for-drugs deal in Iran-Contra.

Money makes the world go round.

Nowhere is this motto more relevant than in the shadowy world of smuggling weaponry and drugs, not to mention legal arms sales which all too often lead to modern weaponry falling into the hands of America’s worst enemies.

This all becomes evident when dissecting recent events such as the 2011 ouster of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, the death of US Border Agent Brian Terry with weapons obtained through the government’s “Fast and Furious” program, the 2012 murder of US Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi, and the arming of Syrian rebels attacking the government of Syrian President Bashar Assad.

According to various sources, behind all this bloody turmoil lies a program known as Direct Commercial Sales (DCS). This group operates within the US State Department’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC). The DCS program regulates private U.S. companies’ overseas sales of weapons and other defense articles, defense services, and military training. It is separate from the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program, which manages government-to-government sales. It is within little-known programs such as this that vast sums of money are shuffled through international banks, corporate business and foreign governments.

In a program entitled “Blue Lantern” the DDTC monitors end-use recipients of weapons and services licensed by the State Department provided by Direct Commercial Sales. Some defense industry sources now claim that DCS is “playing both sides against the middle for corporate or political gain.” Such activity has been traced back to operations in Cuba in the 1950s and 60′s, the Iran-Contra Scandal of the Reagan administration and the long-lost War on Drugs. An objective look at this program also lends tremendous support to critics who contend that the United States is the “arms merchant of the world.”

In Blue Lantern reports going back to the early 2000s, it was found that many investigations of end users of weaponry supplied by US firms were “unfavorable,” with arms sometimes ending up in the hands of foreign enemies. Such reports were handed to law enforcement agencies for possible legal action but usually have been dropped for foreign relations considerations.

William Robert “Tosh” Plumlee, a former CIA contract pilot who flew arms and ammunition for the agency as far back as the overthrow of Cuban dictator Fulgencio Batista and the 1961 Bay of Pigs Invasion, questioned if such arms dealing might be another “off-the-books” covert operation run by the CIA’s Special Tactical Unit akin to the arms-for-drugs deal in Iran-Contra and the Cuban Project of the 1950s, in which both Fidel Castro and the Batista Government in Cuba were sold weapons from American stockpiles for corporate profit. Numerous field reports have stated Plumlee flew arms to Nicaragua during the Iran-Contra Scandal. In testimony to the US Senate, Plumlee also said he returned to the US with loads of cocaine during the Reagan years. Recently, Plumlee has worked as a photojournalist along the US-Mexican border and participated in investigations into the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Fast and Furious sting operation..

Plumlee said he perceives the same type of operations being conducted today in the Middle East. He reported to federal officials large shipments of “High Impact” weapons as well as small arms and ammunition being funneled through a network of clandestine CIA safe houses in Turkey, Jordan, Qatar, Pakistan and other Middle Eastern locations by hired civilians and mercenaries financed by private US corporations and the CIA’s “Black Budget.” Plumlee said he worked with a unit called Task Force Seven under Able Charlie Command headquartered at Ft Bliss, Texas.

According to a recent article in a June 2013 edition of Defense News, the Pentagon’s Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) informed Congress of $13 billion in potential defense trade. Heading the list was Saudi Arabia with a potential sale of $6.4 billion for a “National Guard modernization program, new Mark V patrol boats and follow-on support for the Royal Saudi Air Force.” Saudi Arabia, home of the bin Ladens, is run by the fundamental Wahhabi sect of Muslims, one of the most vicious opponents of Israel.

Iraq was named as a pre-approved buyer with $4. 7 billion in possible sales which could include a $2.4 billion integrated air defense system and $900 million worth of Stryker vehicles. Other Mid-East potential buyers include Qatar, Libya and Kuwait. According to the DSCA, such sales would “advance US foreign policy and national security interests.”

According to Plumlee, for several years American intelligence agents operating from a number of safe houses in Syria aided in the sale of arms to the Syrian rebels even to the extent of deciding which terrorist gang or commander should receive the weapons as they arrive. The New York Times in March 2013 reported the scale of arms shipments was “very large,” and that the Turkish government exercised oversight over much of the operation. “A conservative estimate of the payload of these flights would be 3,500 tons of military equipment,” stated Hugh Griffiths, an illicit arms transfers monitor for the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute. “The intensity and frequency of these flights are suggestive of a well-planned and coordinated clandestine military logistics operation,” Griffiths added.

On September 17, 2013, the White House announced that President Obama has waived portions of a federal law aimed at preventing arms being sold to terrorist groups. He did this so that the Syrian rebels could legally be supplied weaponry and ammunition. This waiver could prove problematic, according to The Washington Examiner, since a significant portion of the Syrian opposition has been connected to radical Islamic terrorist groups including al Qaeda.

It was only in mid-June 2013 that the White House finally announced that President Obama had authorized “direct military support” to Syrian rebel forces. According to a Reuters news dispatch, “Syrian rebel and political opposition leaders immediately called for anti-aircraft and other sophisticated weaponry. The arrival of thousands of seasoned, Iran-backed Hezbollah Shi’ite fighters to help Assad combat the mainly Sunni rebellion has shifted momentum in the two-year-old war, which the United Nations said … had killed at least 93,000 people.”

A report issued by Watchdog.org revealed that even as the US Senate debated authorizing an air strike against Syria, a number of prominent senators had received large donations from the military-industrial-banking complex. “It is hardly surprising that uber-hawk Sen. John McCain led the way with more than $176,000 in contributions from defense interests,” commented Watchdog’s Eric Boehm. He added that senators indicating approval of the strike resolution received, on average, 83 percent more money from defense contractors than the others.

Several researchers, including Plumlee, have stated the CIA was smuggling weapons from seized Libyan depots to the Syrian rebels even before the 2012 attack on the US embassy in Benghazi. CNN reported the circumstances surrounding the Benghazi were covered up to conceal the arms smuggling, which had been taking place since at least September 2012. US agents were running the operation out of safe houses as well as the Benghazi “annex,” not far from the embassy. The media even has reported CIA has muzzled their employees and foreign ground assets regarding the circumstances of this still-controversial incident.

One allegation is Stevens, the US Ambassador to Libya, along with four other Americans were killed by a heavily-armed group in 2012 in a planned attack designed to prevent them from revealing the arms-for-profit activities there. The Obama administration and the US corporate media claimed the attack was a spontaneous act by Lyban demonstrators against Gaddafi. However, investigations by US groups, including several congressional committees determined the attack was premeditated. Some of Stevens’ colleagues have claimed the ambassador was attempting to buy back Stinger missiles provided to al Qaeda by the State Department during the Libyan civil war in 2011.

“It appears America is again…destabilizing a region, escalating the conflict, all for the sake of corporate and political profit. Is history again repeating itself?” asked Plumlee. “Mainstream media is not allowed to cover these subjects [as] it’s classified a matter of ‘National Security’.”[/b]

playa2

9/23/2013  3:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/23/2013  3:30 PM
jrodmc wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:

what if, what if,

can't live like that,

Didn't I say:

Something maybe going down soon, Possibly Monday.

playa2

9/24/2013  6:16 AM
Nalod wrote:Why mention 9/11 to defend what you said?

Gov't does not always divulge everything, but you imply that every thing is a lie to plea your cause.

Because you want the people who work with the trouble makers to clue you in 1st on what's going on, they don't give you the real scoop, even though that's the only news you believe in.

Even Nostradamus couldn't tell you the exact day 9/11 would take place. Keep your shirt on and get back in the truck.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/24/2013  8:28 AM
playa2 wrote:

Because you want the people who work with the trouble makers to clue you in 1st on what's going on, they don't give you the real scoop, even though that's the only news you believe in.

Even Nostradamus couldn't tell you the exact day 9/11 would take place. Keep your shirt on and get back in the truck.

Nostradamus is one of your heroes? That explains alot.
I heard that Harold Camping guy was implying the world might end soon, possibly.

You still trying to get the Mayan calendar year of 2012 to cover the next few decades?

playa2

9/26/2013  6:47 PM
Nalod
USA
9/26/2013  9:37 PM
Iran sits on the 3rd largest and is building a nuclear power plant?
Iran openly supports Hezbollah who openly is aggressive to Israel.

Where is the oil money from Iraq?

IM not for war mind you. Im not talking a youtube video to decide who gassed who. Its a good question. If you believe mainstream media is polluted, then you know your answer.

Im open minded, so the quick dialong and fire special effects are not effective, in fact, to me makes it less credible. Trying too hard.

Lets not forget Who slings rockets on who? Israel pre-emptive strikes are openly critizized

playa2

9/27/2013  5:56 AM

What those clips showed you was the people you are supposed to trust aren't really for you, they will kill you and tell your people you are dead.

Nalod
USA
9/27/2013  7:55 AM
playa2 wrote:

What those clips showed you was the people you are supposed to trust aren't really for you, they will kill you and tell your people you are dead.

"in those clips".........that is your belief system playa so and thats how you roll. Not mine.

In the interest of time, you believe everything that does not have an answer right a way is a conclusion against the gov't. Mine is not to rush to judgement. There have been many plausible explanations in for example over the Newtown, CT shootings that were thought to be "Proof" the gov't was involved. That ruins credibility to me. The chicken little gig gets no love from me.

Been hearing stories from guys in the military

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy