Report on Navy Yard Shooting published the night before it happened
Author Thread
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

9/19/2013  2:10 PM
tell him!

a gullible patsy, that's all you are playa, that's all you'll ever be

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

9/19/2013  5:04 PM
I COMMEND THIS YOUNG MAN FOR DOING THE RESEARCH WORK

Don't talk about me I'm not speaking here, deal with the facts in video.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/19/2013  10:09 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/19/2013  10:13 PM
look up the words in the dictionary:

1. Fact
2. Opinion
3. Faith

Faith is an unsubstantiated belief. You can't put faith in ones opinion and pass it off as fact. If you do, you are not credible.

playa2

9/19/2013  10:37 PM
playa2 wrote:I COMMEND THIS YOUNG MAN FOR DOING THE RESEARCH WORK

Don't talk about me I'm not speaking here, deal with the facts in video.

If you don't look at the evidence closely you can only come to dead end conclusions like Nalod.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
IronWillGiroud

9/19/2013  10:40 PM
playa you just posted a video of jesse pinkman talking crazy, not credible
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Nalod
USA
9/19/2013  10:47 PM
Evidence or perception?

I have no conclusion from this.

You concluded conspiracy based non an errant time stamp fully explainable. You don't even try to man up and say you were wrong.

I conclude you are not credible. I have no opinion on the conspiracy.

playa2

9/20/2013  5:30 AM
Why are you the only two in this thread nobody is listening to your shill responses ? Why do you care what I post, people come hear to read what's going on, you can be sure the govt and MSM aren't telling you what's going on. LOL
Nalod
USA
9/20/2013  8:53 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/20/2013  8:56 AM
playa2 wrote:Why are you the only two in this thread nobody is listening to your shill responses ? Why do you care what I post, people come hear to read what's going on, you can be sure the govt and MSM aren't telling you what's going on. LOL

I think we about the only ones dude. Why do I care? Because your being irresponsible by both accepting opinion as fact, and turning around and ATTEMPTING to pass it along as such.

you can be sure the govt and MSM aren't telling you what's going on. LOL

The funny part is you really think your informing us. The funny thing is you believe most people on the UK don't think for themselves!

You in the mecca son, most of the posters here are pretty well read and can THINK.

Just refine your posts to include sources, reference, and don't plagiarize.

Then your far out opinion might be taken seriously. To commend a dude with a comic book hoodie and pass on his opinion and perception as fact is very weak. To not admit the time stamp issue is very weak.

What you don't see is every act starts with the conclusion of conspiracy. When your naive you think the media has it right all the time, they don't. Thus when they are wrong, you label it "conspiracy"!!!

Another problem with the attention seeking chicken little conspiracy threads is when the sky actually falls, you and many others won't have the cred to actually be effective.

There are many well researched books about history. They offer alternative theories and are responsible to how they researched and reached either conclusions or rendered an opinion. You should read them. Not take youtube wack jobs verbatim.

Your lazy.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/20/2013  1:15 PM
playa2 wrote:Why are you the only two in this thread nobody is listening to your shill responses ? Why do you care what I post, people come hear to read what's going on, you can be sure the govt and MSM aren't telling you what's going on. LOL

playa, you are actually giving credence to someone wearing a Bismark Head hat, who doesn't even fuhhucking realize that Sandy Hook is a beach in New Jersey, and the fact that it's on EVERY map of the NYC area has absolutely nothing to do with a shooting in a Connecticut school.

Maybe his next video will show us every occurrence of the word "Navy Yard" and "DC" in every movie made in the last 5 years. Oh wait, he can't, because Heath Ledger is dead!

"rogue elements of the American military industrial complex" who's goal is to "terrorize, disarm and manipulate".
Does it even bother you that he says this ^^^ right after he states "a year that has seen the fall of the Obama Regime"

So which is it, playa? Is your commmendable boy telling us the regime has fallen, or it's still nice and strong in it's manipulation plan with the "lapdog media"? This would have a bit more credence if it was even slightly coherent.

By the way, if he despises Obama and the lap dog media so much, why is he reading off a teleprompter? Seems to be emulating the enemy, isn't he?

playa2

10/4/2013  1:01 PM
CERT Navy Yard Massacre Facts:

1. CERT was on location at the Navy Yard—before the 911 call was made at 8:20 AM (EST)
2. CERT was armed with “long guns”—exactly what witnesses stated the shooters were armed with
3. CERT was officially “engaged” in the shooting—before being ordered to “stand down”
4. CERT acted outside their stated mission—over 1.5 miles away from the U.S. Capitol Building
5. CERT’s third team was “training” at Fort Meade—possibly the cover for the Navy Yard Operation

Cartman718
Member: #1694

10/4/2013  1:48 PM
is martin still tolerating this crap? lol.

i just love how playa accepts and presents "facts", a good popcorn n soda and I have a little "movie night" with his videos.
Playa, I work for the government. Stop spreading propaganda.... OR ELSE...

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Nalod
USA
10/4/2013  2:36 PM
playa2 wrote:CERT Navy Yard Massacre Facts:

1. CERT was on location at the Navy Yard—before the 911 call was made at 8:20 AM (EST)
2. CERT was armed with “long guns”—exactly what witnesses stated the shooters were armed with
3. CERT was officially “engaged” in the shooting—before being ordered to “stand down”
4. CERT acted outside their stated mission—over 1.5 miles away from the U.S. Capitol Building
5. CERT’s third team was “training” at Fort Meade—possibly the cover for the Navy Yard Operation

No credible source cited, no referece from where this information comes from. If you want to be taken serious, don't be lazy. They are not facts if you don't cite your source. Its not a fact if that source does not do the same either.

Most posters on the UK usually cite the article, the souce and post the URL from where it came from. If they are restate an opinion, thats what they say it is. You indict the U.S. Gov't of treason and murder based on NOTHING than biased observations from video passed on and presented with great predudice.

Even Melo haters are asked to back up claims!!!!!

IronWillGiroud

10/4/2013  8:46 PM
Cartman718 wrote:is martin still tolerating this crap? lol.

i just love how playa accepts and presents "facts", a good popcorn n soda and I have a little "movie night" with his videos.

hahahahahaha, nice

you know,

playa tries to warn us that **** will hit the fan

I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU PLAYA:

SHIT'S BEEN HITTING FAN FOR ME SINCE I WAS 7 YEARS OLD AND YUGOSLAVIA IMPLODED IN A BLOODY CIVIL WAR, MY LIFE WAS THROWN INTO CHAOS, FAMILY MEMBERS' LIMBS WERE BLOWN OFF, HOUSES, LIVES AND CAREERS DESTROYED,

there's nothing that really scares me,

you're just flipping out because you've been living in material excess and comfort your whole life, so to you, some ruffled feathers are a scary thing,

hey, NOTHING UNDER THE SUN IS NEW,

I'M NEVER GOING TO LIVE MY LIFE IN FEAR, I GO HARD, I STUDY I LEARN AND I DEVELOP MY CAREER AND MY LIFE, I BUILD MY WEALTH, I'M NEVER GOING TO RUN IN FEAR WITH MY TAIL BETWEEN MY LEGS LIKE YOU ARE,

SO PLEASE STFU.

THAT'S THE FINAL WORD.

IronWillGiroud

10/4/2013  8:48 PM
honestly we're doing you a disservice by discussing anything with you,

what you need is a smack in the face,

get off this lunatic **** and try to contribute something to the lives of your loved ones, of your friends, etc.,

all you're doing right now is fear mongering and spreading caustic vibes across all of the land,

and you're not even profiting from it.

just stop and talk basketball. just stop, just stop stop stop stop.

Nalod
USA
10/4/2013  10:38 PM
IronWill, c'mon man, keep it to the topic and not get personal.

Playa's opinions are his, and we can discuss it but lets not indict beyond.

Call his idea's crazy but draw the line at that. Just my opinion of course.

IronWillGiroud

10/5/2013  12:10 AM
Nalod wrote:IronWill, c'mon man, keep it to the topic and not get personal.

Playa's opinions are his, and we can discuss it but lets not indict beyond.

Call his idea's crazy but draw the line at that. Just my opinion of course.

that's true, you ain't wrong.

i do have that over excitability that dabrowski talks about,

but i'm not going to sit here and regret anything i type,

this is life, we're all human,

IronWillGiroud

10/5/2013  12:13 AM
i think i react strongly to playas ideas because i perceive them as a threat, but this shouldn't be the case,

they're just ideas of a fellow human being.

i love you playa.

playa2

10/5/2013  9:02 AM
Nalod wrote:

No credible source cited, no referece from where this information comes from. If you want to be taken serious, don't be lazy.

Trust me you have to dig to find this one. I refuse to give you the pleasure, you really interested in finding the truth, go find it like I did, other than that , shut up and get in the truck the revolution will not be televised.

playa2

10/5/2013  9:11 AM
Cartman718 wrote:is martin still tolerating this crap? lol.

Dude please nobody, trying to put fear in people, are country has been hijacked for over a decade and as a real patriotic citizen I refuse to stand by and not inform the people who have fell asleep on what's taking place on our own soil. IF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THE CONTENT WHY COME OVER HERE AND COMPLAIN.

Go talk knicks basketball.

Nalod
USA
10/5/2013  3:35 PM
playa2 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

No credible source cited, no referece from where this information comes from. If you want to be taken serious, don't be lazy.

Trust me you have to dig to find this one. I refuse to give you the pleasure, you really interested in finding the truth, go find it like I did, other than that , shut up and get in the truck the revolution will not be televised.

But your suppose to be spreading the word. Thats contradicts what your about? Seems like the source would discredit your message?

Report on Navy Yard Shooting published the night before it happened

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy