[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Report on Navy Yard Shooting published the night before it happened
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

9/16/2013  9:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/16/2013  9:31 PM

And for all the debunkers, why the heck is this only happening on shooting reports?

The significance of it being reported early means the press slipped up meaning this was all planned out and given to the press in a nice little "crisis packet" with dates and times to publish before it even happened. any light bulbs turning on yet? gears starting to turn? think critically my friend.

They own the media, very easy to do.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

9/16/2013  10:00 PM
I really don't think you're a civilian. You're agitating pretty hard.
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/16/2013  11:46 PM
Playa, your amazingly gullible.
playa2

9/17/2013  5:46 AM
Another Manchurian Candidate, lone shooter theory

People are being deceived again.

The Dark Art of Mind Control

Neil Sanders holds an MA in Film Studies, studied Psychology and Media Production and is a qualified hypnotherapist. Neil is considered an expert on the subject of mind control and has been studying the history of this dark art and its application by military and government intelligence agencies across the globe for many years. He is the author of Your Thoughts Are Not Your Own Volumes one and two. In the first hour, we'll discuss mind control in its various forms, prevalent today. Neil explains how Brain-washing in Red China, a book by Edward Hunter laid the foundation for the Manchurian candidate. We'll talk about mind control used in politics to form public opinion. Neil also talks about cultivation theory, a social theory which examines the long-term effects of television and how the more time people spend "living" in the television world, the more likely they are to believe social reality portrayed on television. Then, we'll discuss B.F. Skinner's box, cognitive dissonance and how are thoughts are not our own. In the member's hour, we'll get into the dark art of mind control and its application by military and government intelligence agencies. Sanders makes ties into the hippy movement, LSD, MK Ultra, the CIA and Frank Olsen. He also addresses the close relationship between the military and the musicians of the 60's.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
playa2

9/17/2013  5:49 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/17/2013  6:02 AM
Something supposed to have happen so tragic and these busters are laughing. Yea ok

Just like Colorado theater shooting go to the 7 min mark two more shooters.

Nalod
USA
9/17/2013  7:37 AM
Amazing what conclusions can be reached in just hours.

What about the colorado flood?

IronWillGiroud

9/17/2013  8:05 AM
no one was armed at a navy yard to take the shooter down?
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
playa2

9/17/2013  11:19 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/18/2013  5:22 AM
IronWillGiroud wrote:no one was armed at a navy yard to take the shooter down?

What about all the surveillance cameras on base ?

Never saw any ambulances wheeling anybody away. Keep believing them.

Nalod
USA
9/17/2013  1:34 PM
playa2 wrote:Another Manchurian Candidate, lone shooter theory

People are being deceived again.

The Dark Art of Mind Control

Neil Sanders holds an MA in Film Studies, studied Psychology and Media Production and is a qualified hypnotherapist. Neil is considered an expert on the subject of mind control and has been studying the history of this dark art and its application by military and government intelligence agencies across the globe for many years. He is the author of Your Thoughts Are Not Your Own Volumes one and two. In the first hour, we'll discuss mind control in its various forms, prevalent today. Neil explains how Brain-washing in Red China, a book by Edward Hunter laid the foundation for the Manchurian candidate. We'll talk about mind control used in politics to form public opinion. Neil also talks about cultivation theory, a social theory which examines the long-term effects of television and how the more time people spend "living" in the television world, the more likely they are to believe social reality portrayed on television. Then, we'll discuss B.F. Skinner's box, cognitive dissonance and how are thoughts are not our own. In the member's hour, we'll get into the dark art of mind control and its application by military and government intelligence agencies. Sanders makes ties into the hippy movement, LSD, MK Ultra, the CIA and Frank Olsen. He also addresses the close relationship between the military and the musicians of the 60's.

YOu passing this as your own "research"?

Nalod
USA
9/17/2013  1:45 PM
Google time stamps don't validate a government conspiracy.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/17/2013  3:03 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/19/2013  9:01 AM
playa, seriously, what's the evil empire's plan? To shoot us all randomly, 10 or 20 at a time?

How long do you estimate it will it take them to take over the world at that rate?

Why aren't you more worried about abortion?

playa2

9/17/2013  10:06 PM
Any of you see any Ambulances taking anybody away on the news ?

Before the shills and naysayers start de-bunking this - I'll say upfront, I don't know how true it is but I think its worth checking out and following.

This video was released on Robert Connors' youtube channel yesterday. It is the only video on his channel.

Says he's a 20-yr employee of DOD. Said he worked on the second stage of MK Ultra, known as Operation Sedgwick, which was intended to control the African American population and urban youth through music.

Says he has video and audio recordings proving the existence of project and is giving DOD until 9/23/13 to fess up or he'll release the info via Youtube. He's encouraging other DOD employees to speak up.

Video contains a telephone recording of Michael Jackson speaking of a government conspiracy to murder him.

playa2

9/18/2013  6:09 AM

What don't people understand about the concept and movie by the same name (made twice) of The Manchurian Candidate ? ? ?

The story is a long way from coming into focus. The little we do know about Monday’s tragic mass shooting at a Navy Yard in Washington, D.C. is stirring a national debate.

First, here’s the back-story. It was September 16th, around 8:20 A.M. when 34 year-old Aaron Alexis opened fire inside a Navy facility. According to the FBI, he was a contract employee who had legitimate access to the Navy Yard and used a valid pass.

Alexis reportedly killed 12 people ranging in age from 46 to 73. Alexis was killed by police in a gun battle. He reportedly entered the facility with a shotgun purchased legally at a local gun shop.

This shooting is the worst at a U.S. military installation since the 2009 shooting at Fort Hood, Texas in which Major Nadal Hasan opened fire, killing 13 people and wounding 39 others. The shooting in the Ft. Hood case was religiously motivated.
Religion, however, does not seem to be a motivating factor in the Navy Yard shooting. As we are learning more about Alexis, reports indicate that he was a Buddhist and according to Bloomberg News, had been discharged from the Navy Reserves.

“Alexis was discharged from the Navy Reserves because of a ‘pattern of misconduct’ during his service years that included the 2010 Texas arrest, even though the charges were later dropped, according to a Navy official who asked not to be identified discussing personnel matters.”

Almost predictably, the national debate has turned to gun control once again. But are the media and the public missing something crucial here? Story after story being written about Aaron Alexis indicate there were mental issues.

According to the Associated Press: “(Alexis) had been suffering a host of serious mental issues, including paranoia and a sleep disorder. He also had been hearing voices in his head, the officials said.”

In addition, CBS in Washington D.C. is reporting that since August, Alexis had been treated by the Veterans Administration for his mental problems.
CNN’s Piers Morgan after the Sandy Hook school shooting, Jones shouted about something called “mass murder suicide pills.” The next day, that term was one of the top trending terms on Google.

The reality is that the national media has their preconceived outcome of these kinds of tragic events.

On the left, politicians and media immediately turn to the narrative that stricter gun controls are the answer; that the tragedy is only possible because of the availability of so called “assault weapons”. Immediately after initial reports indicated that perhaps an AR-15 rifle was used, Sen. Dianne Feinstein released a statement saying “When will enough be enough?”

According to CNN, “The sources, who have detailed knowledge of the investigation, cautioned that initial information that an AR-15 was used in the shootings may have been incorrect. It is believed that Alexis had rented an AR-15, but returned it before Monday morning’s shootings. Authorities are still investigating precisely how many weapons Alexis had access to and when.”

On the left their narrative didn’t fit.

On the right, the usual narrative is that these shootings are the work of radical religious beliefs. The early thought from the right was that Aaron Alexis, like Major Nadal Hasan, must be a radicalized Muslim. An early warning on Drudge Report linked back to a September 13 article that Al Qaeda had “warned of small scale attacks on the U.S.”
That narrative also fell apart when we learned that Aaron Alexis was a Buddhist and not a Muslim.

But what about that “mass murder suicide pills”? The one area media avoids and politicians won’t touch is whether or not there is a correlation between “mental health treatment” in the form of medication and the psychosis that leads to these kinds of shootings. Reports indicate that Alexis had claimed at times that he suffered from PTSD. Was he being treated for that? What kind of treatment did he receive from the V.A.? Was he being medicated? If so, what kind of drug was he taking? These are questions that have not only not been answered, they aren’t even being asked.

There is a growing body of evidence that many of the drugs Americans are regularly taking have powerful mental effects. Clearly, we don’t know if that was the case here and it would be irresponsible to claim mental health treatment through drugs was the cause of this shooting. It would be equally irresponsible not question that possibility.

Multi-Quote This Message

Nalod
USA
9/18/2013  8:32 AM
Playa,

Drugs put what used to be formally people that would have been unable to function back into society and usually function well enough.

Those drugs mask problems and perhaps galvanize other disorders.

Is every fact ommited in the first 24 hours of a violent act like the Navy Yards then a conspiracy? Is an errant time stamp proof that "Media knew before it happend"?

Does the internet validate speculation? You seem to grab and believe a lot of stuff.

IronWillGiroud

9/18/2013  1:43 PM
hey i listen to this song today and i think of playa:

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage,
I've found that just surviving was a noble fight
I once believed in causes too, had my pointless point of view
Life went on no matter who was right or wrong.

****ing guy, man. ease up maybe smoke a j or drink a beer.

playa2

9/18/2013  9:46 PM
I wonder how many shooters there were. It would seem like military personnel would react quickly to a shooting and get out of harms way, so a single gunman should have had a hard time getting that many victims. It would therefore be more likely there was more than one gunman, so if other shooters suddenly disappear from the narrative, they are covering for a setup; more gun control ammunition.
playa2

9/18/2013  9:47 PM
Navy Yard shooting: Aaron Alexis narrative crumbling

by Jon Rappoport
September 18, 2013

Yesterday, I referenced a USA Today piece which cited a federal law-enforcement source (off the record), who states that Aaron Alexis, the accused shooter, cleared a Navy Yard security checkpoint in his car. After parking in the lot, he got into an argument and opened fire on one or two people. He then entered the building where he went on a killing spree.

So did Alexis shoot his way past security guards at the building’s separate checkpoint? Why weren’t the guards waiting for him just outside the building with their weapons drawn, after he, Alexis, had already shot people in the parking lot?

This USA Today account hasn’t spread widely through major media. It’s a version of events quite different from the official, more peaceful “gained entrance to the building by using someone’s else’s ID.”

So that’s two accounts.

Now I have a third, from an unsourced person who appears to be familiar with procedures at the Navy Yard and other naval facilities where computer techs (private contractors) work.

According to this source, Alexis was to show up at the Yard to work. He’d been hired as a tech. This was his first day on the job. He didn’t need two IDs, because these private-contractor techs are issued a VAL, Visitor Authorization Letter, which permits them to enter and work in various buildings. These VALs have an expiration date.

Alexis would have been carrying a VAL to get past checkpoints. Also, these techs typically carry no more than a backpack or small bag for cables and program CDs. Highly unlikely that Alexis could have gotten inside with a shotgun.

So that’s three scenarios.

Then we have the variations. He obtained an AR15 inside the building. No he didn’t. He got hold of two handguns. He fired an AR15 shotgun (CNN), which doesn’t exist.

There were two other shooters. No there weren’t. One of the two was interviewed and released. The third suspect? Who knows?

Somebody’s lying, big-time.

Have the networks shown pictures of the actual security checkpoints outside the parking lot and at the building, allowing us to infer what really happened there? If so, I haven’t seen them. Neither have I seen pictures of the parking lot, where, if pictures were taken early enough, one would expect to find shell casings and blood, assuming the USA Today story is correct.
The narrative is crumbling. And reporters aren’t picking up the ball, because they merely take dictation from law-enforcement officials.

In view of such a miserable excuse for information, assuming Alexis was the killer is speculation.

playa2

9/18/2013  9:51 PM
What contractor is allowed to carry when even real military cannot (thanks to Bill Clinton).

How dare I question the official narrative Aye!

It is ridiculous, isn't it? This is the third straight day of every conservative talk radio host in the nation blasting Clinton and the military for making these bases and facilities "gun-free zones"...
While at the same time repeating the narrative that this Alexis character gained entry with a shotgun and stole loaded firearms off of his unarmed victims in order to continue his rampage against retirees.

The whole tale is bordering on ludicrous and the American public gobbles up this juicy turd as if they're being fed lobster.

playa2

9/18/2013  9:56 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...a55_story.html

I'll summarize the best I can, but at least scan the article yourself for more details...

A Dr Janis Orlowski, chief medical officer at MedStar Washington Hospital Center, was the first person, along with her team, to treat victims of the Navy yard shooting Monday.

The next day she becomes an internet sensation because of anti-gun comments she made during a press conference...

Quote:
“You know what, we see a lot of trauma,” she said at the briefing. Sometimes it’s accidents, she said. But “then you see what I call senseless trauma. And there is — there’s something evil in our society that we as Americans have to work to try and eradicate,” she said.

She added: “I would like you to put my trauma center out of business. I really would. I would like to not be an expert on gunshots and not to be an expert on this. . . . We are — we do it well. Very experienced surgeons. But, quite frankly, I would rather they were doing their surgery on other things.”
Later that night, she's starring on CNN and MSNBC. I guess Dr Ben Carson worked so well for the right, the left needed their own outspoken doctor.

But the kicker is this doctor handed in her resignation letter last Friday and her staff was notified Monday at about the same time these first victims were coming into the hospital. She'll be leaving next month. (Another retiree... hmmm?)

My BS detector is on high alert. Every hoax needs it's hero, I guess. Hurry, Dr Janis, get that book deal and some nice public speaking gigs before your 15 minutes expire.

Nalod
USA
9/19/2013  8:20 AM
I guess if inforwars debunks the time stamp issue, then it must be true!

http://www.infowars.com/ap-published-story-day-before-navy-yard-shootings-debunked/

When you rush to judgement to be noticed you lose credibility. Does matter? Does it distract from the real issue? What is the real issue, that everything is a black flag operation? Tornados made by weather machines? That was a good one.

Either way it shows what a gullible patsy some can be to repost everything they read and believe this crap.

Report on Navy Yard Shooting published the night before it happened

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy