[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

shannon needs to take the skirt off!
Author Thread
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
4/20/2004  11:17 AM
shannon anderson was the most blatant player with no heart. you can not let kittles light you up. supposedly he is our best perimeter defender. he needs to do that because he can't do anything else. i would put kurt thomas up there too. but anderson is becoming a pansy who needs to take the tampon out.
AUTOADVERT
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
4/20/2004  11:24 AM
Wasn't Shandon guarding Kidd most of game 1?
PURE KNICKS LOVE
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/20/2004  12:43 PM
andersen is a back up, thta's all he is and all he should be. i dont know what was going through laydumbs neurons when he decided to give 50mm to a back up-- but i dont really even consider andersen
the team needed to be completely and utterly rebuilt, they need to take their time to find a GM and a coach--they have done everything at light speed which was a terrible mistake.

RIP Crushalot😞
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
4/20/2004  12:50 PM
At this point - all the Knicks need to take their skirts off, minus FWill who managed to show he has a pair when pushing Kidd to the ground. Deke got dumped on after proclaiming that the Nets wouldnt be dunking on him - Marbury was almost a non factor, he had a very quiet filling up of the stat sheet and that shouldnt be happening in the playoffs. The rest of the team forget about it - they need some toughness, lets see what Rd 2 offers up.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
OldFan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #446
4/20/2004  1:22 PM
I'd go easy on Deke as far as the "heart" factor. Deke's problem is the rest of his body. He's just to slow and old to be a consistent defensive force at this point in his career. When he's feeling good and the game is being played at the right pace he can contribute but he is not going to be a factor in most games.
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
4/20/2004  2:07 PM
But he has a big mouth, and he talks smack that he can't back up. I don't disagree that its his body that won't allow him to do what he wants, but thats when players usually hang it up.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
4/20/2004  3:10 PM
Posted by OasisBU:

At this point - all the Knicks need to take their skirts off, minus FWill who managed to show he has a pair when pushing Kidd to the ground. Deke got dumped on after proclaiming that the Nets wouldnt be dunking on him - Marbury was almost a non factor, he had a very quiet filling up of the stat sheet and that shouldnt be happening in the playoffs. The rest of the team forget about it - they need some toughness, lets see what Rd 2 offers up.

yeah, you are right about that. many of the knicks need to take the skirt off. this is frigging playoff basketball, dammit. i think after a two year hiatus that most of the knicks forgot what that means. it means no lay up rule in effect. it means hustle like you never hustled before. it means give the other team a series that they will never forget. i mean, most of our roster have been in playoff series, some deep in the playoffs. but they all seemed confused and intimidated. they better not show that tonight especially with the smack talk the knicks are saying. tonight they need to put up or shut up!
shannon needs to take the skirt off!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy