today is like the most beautiful day in a while
Author Thread
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

9/5/2013  6:33 PM
this is ideal weather,

thank you God for today

soon, the hoodies come out: pick up ball at the park, footy on the mountain, bike on road,

really doesn't get better than Fall for outdoor stuff

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/6/2013  2:42 PM
You lost the planet when you typed "is like"

Apparently the heavy cream and deep squats do nothing to prevent valley-ism, huh?

Shame.

IronWillGiroud

9/6/2013  6:48 PM
i'm still in my 20s i am allowed a few of these, for effect.
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
jrodmc
USA
9/9/2013  8:52 AM
gonna sport a mullet once or twice, too?
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/9/2013  11:08 AM

Ok fine, fur shur fur shur.............OMG, King lord Boofu!!!!! Totally.......LIke so like the knicks are like, you know like my favorite so

like when Im like all grossed out and like stressed, like I drink a quart of like heavy cream, no, its not like gross, ok, so like then IM like,

Ok, my brain is like totally like, Oh- mah- god, like faith healings but its just like my arterites are like, OMG, closing so, ok im like what Do

I do, So I like OMG< gag me with a spoon but like, Totally gross so, Im like Freaking, right? Ok, so then Im like, Ok "Squats"!!! I know right, Ok

so I like do squats for like 3 days, and like, I know right, like totally lactose infused muscle cramps but IM like, the weather is like so nice

so I like then start to feel like, ok, I know this is like totally werid but, Im like so superior mentally than you, or anyone so Im like! Squats!

I know, just like Drink heavy cream, and like golf size gross balls of cramp like form in my calfs but like, I call my friends up to my apartment

and they are like so in awe, then I do More squats!!!! They like, "Your gonna die" and then Im like, "No way dude"!!! They then like bow in awe!!!

and yea its like totally "AWE-Some"!!!!!!! So like im thinking like who should start for the knicks and then like I get tired, so like instead of

like sleeping om like, OK, totally !!!! MORE SQUATS!!!!!!! My legs are like totally steel bands of totally being awesomeness and IM like so

mentally superior than even though IM like mutant like leg size, Oh Totally! Yea, its like so awesome!!!!!!!!!Im like, so in Syria right, so like

whats the answer, you should we take miliatry like action and like, Oh no!!!!! Dudes just do squats!!!!!!! Those children that died from the gas,

you know its like sad but its like totally preventable, I know right, if those children just did squats right? Totally like life saving but nobody

does it!!!! Like sounds insentitive but like, get ovah it right, I mean If I wanted to hurt children, I'd just squat them myself, not like send

chemical bogus weapons, Thats weak dude, totally bogus dude, totally!!!!

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
9/9/2013  12:03 PM
jrodmc wrote:You lost the planet when you typed "is like"

Apparently the heavy cream and deep squats do nothing to prevent valley-ism, huh?

Shame.

Hahaha! I was wondering if someone would connect this to his squat machine thread!
IWG is definitely unique!
jrodmc
USA
9/9/2013  12:09 PM
Nalod wrote:
Ok fine, fur shur fur shur.............OMG, King lord Boofu!!!!! Totally.......LIke so like the knicks are like, you know like my favorite so

like when Im like all grossed out and like stressed, like I drink a quart of like heavy cream, no, its not like gross, ok, so like then IM like,

Ok, my brain is like totally like, Oh- mah- god, like faith healings but its just like my arterites are like, OMG, closing so, ok im like what Do

I do, So I like OMG< gag me with a spoon but like, Totally gross so, Im like Freaking, right? Ok, so then Im like, Ok "Squats"!!! I know right, Ok

so I like do squats for like 3 days, and like, I know right, like totally lactose infused muscle cramps but IM like, the weather is like so nice

so I like then start to feel like, ok, I know this is like totally werid but, Im like so superior mentally than you, or anyone so Im like! Squats!

I know, just like Drink heavy cream, and like golf size gross balls of cramp like form in my calfs but like, I call my friends up to my apartment

and they are like so in awe, then I do More squats!!!! They like, "Your gonna die" and then Im like, "No way dude"!!! They then like bow in awe!!!

and yea its like totally "AWE-Some"!!!!!!! So like im thinking like who should start for the knicks and then like I get tired, so like instead of

like sleeping om like, OK, totally !!!! MORE SQUATS!!!!!!! My legs are like totally steel bands of totally being awesomeness and IM like so

mentally superior than even though IM like mutant like leg size, Oh Totally! Yea, its like so awesome!!!!!!!!!Im like, so in Syria right, so like

whats the answer, you should we take miliatry like action and like, Oh no!!!!! Dudes just do squats!!!!!!! Those children that died from the gas,

you know its like sad but its like totally preventable, I know right, if those children just did squats right? Totally like life saving but nobody

does it!!!! Like sounds insentitive but like, get ovah it right, I mean If I wanted to hurt children, I'd just squat them myself, not like send

+1
Like, harsh. Totally, dude.

You did, like, leave out the tennis ball bouncing thing and, like, the walking like, totallaayyyy barefoot in the grass, like, ya know?

[waits silently for playa to tell you that you need help]

Nalod
USA
9/9/2013  12:58 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:

+1
Like, harsh. Totally, dude.

You did, like, leave out the tennis ball bouncing thing and, like, the walking like, totallaayyyy barefoot in the grass, like, ya know?

[waits silently for playa to tell you that you need help]

OMG, you think like I like forgot but like being mentally elevated its like not in the fomation of the story, right so IM like, whats funny right? Squats or like deflecting like Danger with like bouncing tennis balls so I like totally went with squats and Heavy cream!!!

SO IM like freaking cuz I should have been more integrated with like the Tennis thing but like so what right?>

ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
9/9/2013  1:23 PM
Found a pic of IWG!

[IMG_block] http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18ftfgl4neaywjpg/original.jpg [/IMG_block]

Heavy cream and squats...I believe him!

Bonn1997
USA
9/9/2013  1:39 PM
hahahaha!
Nalod
USA
9/9/2013  1:56 PM
[IMG_block] http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/products/102355020/views/1,width=280,height=280.png/women-s-deadlifts-squats-bench-press-ice-cream-1759.png [/IMG_block]
Bonn1997
USA
9/9/2013  2:28 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:Found a pic of IWG!

[IMG_block] http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18ftfgl4neaywjpg/original.jpg [/IMG_block]

Heavy cream and squats...I believe him!

Is IWG definitely a guy? Maybe this is her:
[IMG_block] http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/24481000/ngbbs5114d0f686015.jpg [/IMG_block]
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
9/9/2013  3:40 PM
Barf! Thanks for ruining my day Bonn.
jrodmc
USA
9/10/2013  8:29 AM
Seriously Bonn, leave the pictures to the professionals!

I'm gonna go puke my coffee up now.

IronWillGiroud

9/16/2013  12:30 PM
LOL, you guys kilt it, +1
Allanfan20
Member: #542
USA
9/21/2013  10:35 AM
What is IWG?

By me asking this, am I accidentally entering Bip territory when he unsuspectingly asked "What are tummy sticks and why can't I play?"

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
jrodmc
USA
9/23/2013  9:34 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:What is IWG?

By me asking this, am I accidentally entering Bip territory when he unsuspectingly asked "What are tummy sticks and why can't I play?"

IWG = IronWillGiroud, UK's resident metaphysicist/philosopher/genius/savant. He's a fine comedic offset to the raging conspiracist threads that plague the Off-Topic Forum.

And please, don't mention Bip. He feeds off the attention, and it makes him completely unmanageable for at least two or three days.

today is like the most beautiful day in a while

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy