[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

breaking bad
Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

9/16/2013  10:08 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/16/2013  3:25 PM
One of the most intense television episodes I've ever seen. I thought things were gonna start off with Jessie and Hank getting bodied. Can Heisenberg sink any lower? Hank isn't my favorite character, but man...that's the way I'd like my television death to be written. Totally badass.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

9/16/2013  12:18 PM
OMG!!!
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
IronWillGiroud

9/16/2013  12:26 PM
my mind is blown, i can't even comment on the episode because there is no more mind in my brain from which to form a viewpoint.

breaking bad 1 - every other show on tv in all history 0

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
9/18/2013  11:05 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/18/2013  11:06 PM
Wants call at the end seemed like he was trying to get Skyler off the hook, I think he def knee the cops were listening.

The most mind blowing thing to me is what's happening to Pinkman.

"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
IronWillGiroud

9/22/2013  7:13 PM
yea walt is doing damage control now, shtf

lmao at pinkman, dude is EFFED!!! wowww,

gotta feel for pinkman, he's had the toughest road,

but you know what i see: pinkman defeats walt and becomes the Ultimate Winner in the last episode

IronWillGiroud

9/22/2013  7:13 PM
you guys ready for tonight or what? let's do a live Game Thread for this
IronWillGiroud

9/22/2013  10:14 PM
Alright, I was cool until the very end,

what is the story behind grey matter technologies?

gotta root for walt at this point, i hope he wipes those scumbags out

IronWillGiroud

9/23/2013  8:42 AM
lol so walt is going after elliot and gretchen now?

this guy, man,

now that i sleep on it, i'm 93.6% sure pinkman will emerge the victor,

they're putting him through the ringer right now, the guy is suffering like a sack of potatoes

BigDaddyG

9/23/2013  10:11 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:Alright, I was cool until the very end,

what is the story behind grey matter technologies?

gotta root for walt at this point, i hope he wipes those scumbags out

Yeah, I got pumped when the theme song started to hum in the background near the end. I was hoping that he'd be drawn back by some desperate need to do one last heroic act. But no, it's all out of a selfish need to go out on his own terms. Hearing Gretchen, some chick that he dumped, have the audacity to pity him was just enough to pull him out despair and let Hisenberg take over. It was like the reverse of Fight Club, this time with the crazy alter ego winning. That dude Todd, the apologetic killer, is killing me though.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/29/2013  2:43 PM

Guess we'll see who gets out alive tonight. Can't wait.

BigDaddyG

9/29/2013  9:16 PM
"If we're going to go that way, you're going to need a bigger knife" lol love this episode already and there's not even a body count
BigDaddyG

9/29/2013  9:37 PM
No happy endings tonight...except for maybe Walt jr.
IronWillGiroud

9/30/2013  8:00 AM
idk, **** kind of sucked,

to be honest, i'm tired of it now,

i understand what they did with the finale: something like a world tour of everyone you know and love, everyone pretty much won/got what you know was coming; but i didn't want that from them, i expected them to keep telling a story not just a feel-good god from the machines circle jerk ending

but at least they didn't do a 'it was all a dream.'

BigDaddyG

9/30/2013  10:06 AM
IronWillGiroud wrote:idk, **** kind of sucked,

i understand what they did with the finale: something like a world tour of everyone you know and love, everyone pretty much won/got what you know was coming; but i didn't want that from them, i expected them to keep telling a story not just a feel-good god from the machines circle jerk ending

I think Gilligan wrote a finale that tied up all loose ends and spared the shows viewers of the frustrations that Lost fans felt during that show's final season. It was clean and you can make the case that everyone won. But I didn't see it that way. Jessie was freed. But realistically, what kind of life will he have. You hope he has a happy ending but chances are he'll probably collapse from all the guilt and start doing Meth again. Yeah, Walt got his revenge. But his family hates him to the point that he has to lie in order to give them the money he made through his drug empire. Doesn't sound like a complete win to me.
IronWillGiroud

9/30/2013  10:20 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:idk, **** kind of sucked,

I think Gilligan wrote a finale that tied up all loose ends and spared the shows viewers of the frustrations that Lost fans felt during that show's final season. It was clean and you can make the case that everyone won. But I didn't see it that way. Jessie was freed. But realistically, what kind of life will he have. You hope he has a happy ending but chances are he'll probably collapse from all the guilt and start doing Meth again. Yeah, Walt got his revenge. But his family hates him to the point that he has to lie in order to give them the money he made through his drug empire. Doesn't sound like a complete win to me.

i did cry at the end, so maybe it was not so bad

NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

10/1/2013  1:42 PM
I liked the final episode but a lot went unanswered. For instance, how/why was Walt forced to sell his shares of Grey Matter? What happened to his love affair with Gretchen? Why, as such a brilliant man, was he relegated to being a high school chemistry teacher? That stuff would mean a lot because it would give so much perspective about the journey Walt was on to becoming Heisenberg. Whatever the case, I'm glad he went out fighting like a champ. I suppose that I've been one of the few fans that continued to root for him in spite of his metamorphosis into a drug kingpin.
breaking bad

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy