IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

9/5/2013  7:36 AM
whaaaaat???

discuss.

walt is off the hinges right now,

for the first time i am seeing him as purely an evil guy, as the bad guy,

though hank is not without his flaws, he's vindictive and not thinking straight--- first thing you do is blow the lid off the joint when you find the book!!! god would have protected him because he did not know anything

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/5/2013  7:59 AM
I love this show. Looked like Hank really was concerned about Jesse's well being for a minute until he was ready to offer him up as a sacrificial lamb. Walt brings out the worst in people. Gotta feel bad for Walt jr. when he finds out what kind of man his father really is. Wonder who Walt is going to off with the ricin? His enemies list is getting longer.

Love how the series uses flashbacks and flash forwards to tell a story. Keeps you guessing.

The entire cast is amazing. Aaron Paul reminds me of some of the great character actors from the 70s. Hope he can find and pick some good scripts in the future.

After this its back to Walking Dead, another great show.

IronWillGiroud

9/5/2013  10:03 PM
yea the deal with the machine gun, the beat up car, the abandoned house and ricin?

i've been looking forward to this since they showed that first clip last year,

walt is up to something WILD for the ending,

and i thought for sure jesse would burn the house down, that this would be the reason for the ugly home in the flash-forward.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
GustavBahler

9/5/2013  11:05 PM
I laughed when I saw the M-60, looks like Walt is going to war, talk about overkill. I thought Jeese would burn the house down too. That's what I love about this show, how unpredictable it is. Haven't enjoyed a series this much since The Sopranos.

Saul is awesome as well. I don't know if you're familiar with Bob Odenkirk's earlier work but I would check out "Mr. Show", he and David Cross were hilarious. Lots of clips on youtube.

IronWillGiroud

9/6/2013  6:58 PM
Saul is hands down the BEST character in the show if we're talking per pound,

he just slams home runs in every scene he's in, one after another,

don't think i ever saw the guy before breaking bad,

what's good about breaking bad is that it's going out at a good time,

you try to squeeze a 6th, 7th season, and it's cooked.

what's bad about breaking bad is that they mad me wait a year for the second half of the final season.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

9/7/2013  9:54 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:whaaaaat???

discuss.

walt is off the hinges right now,

for the first time i am seeing him as purely an evil guy, as the bad guy,

though hank is not without his flaws, he's vindictive and not thinking straight--- first thing you do is blow the lid off the joint when you find the book!!! god would have protected him because he did not know anything

I think everyone on this show is can be described as morally ambiguous. Can't say Walt is purely evil because he obviously care about his wife and kids. Plus, he put off killing Jessie this long despite. I think that showed he still cares about Jessie to some extent. Hank has shown that he's willing to do whatever he takes to take Walt down, even if it means risking Jessie's life in the process. Plus, I still have something against him for laying a deuce in someone else's house and then going on to take that book without asking Walt for permission.

The Marie/Skylar interplay is kinda interesting. Remember when Skylar was acting all high and mighty toward Marie for stealing the Tiarra? Marie was still unwilling to own up to what she did. At least Skylar hasn't accepted what she and Walt have become.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Saul spin-off.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
IronWillGiroud

9/8/2013  9:07 PM
HOLY SHIT WALT JUST CALLED THE HIT ON JESSE
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

9/8/2013  9:21 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:HOLY SHIT WALT JUST CALLED THE HIT ON JESSE

Yeah, but at the cost of being dragged back into the game. It looks like Hank will end up sacrificing Jessie to get Walt after all.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
GustavBahler

9/8/2013  9:34 PM
The "she blinded me with science" ringtone was great. Its like they're playing chess. Who is going to get who first?
GustavBahler

9/8/2013  10:03 PM
Oh Shit that was awesome! Was wondering if they would show up.
IronWillGiroud

9/8/2013  10:09 PM
WOOOOWWWWWWWWW

I knew they would show up because of the intense foreshadowing, they have done this in the past, every little detail is important:

brains the can, he calls wife first instead of police force, the final i love you, the "i'll see you, gonna be a while",

and because the nazis were up in arms and aren't the type of guys to stand down after being called up!!

this is insane,

hank is dead, 100%,

what's up with jesse? he was aiming to escape with the hand on the door handle; could be lost in the scuffle, in the desert!

IronWillGiroud

9/8/2013  10:14 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/8/2013  10:14 PM
walt's crazy driving to the cash cave was intense!!!
GustavBahler

9/8/2013  10:16 PM
Jesse has to escape to set up another showdown IMO. Maybe this is when Walt disappears and grows a beard. As bad a Walt is, he still wanted to spare Jesse (at first) and then Hank.
IronWillGiroud

9/9/2013  7:47 AM
It's an strange choice to end the episode in the midst of a gunfight, but I think it's essential to how Vince Giilligan wanted us to see Walt at the end of the episode. Handcuffed, powerless, shouting impotently for Jack and Todd to stop shooting, glass shattering over him, his world - his illusion of power - crumbling all around him. Gilligan didn't want us to see Walt backed into a corner, he wanted us to see him yanked out of it. There are still three episodes left, so more is to come, but if you were still harboring illusions that Heisenberg would return and crush his enemies, you were wrong. There is no Heisenberg, only Walter White. And he's got nothing.
GustavBahler

9/9/2013  2:09 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
It's an strange choice to end the episode in the midst of a gunfight, but I think it's essential to how Vince Giilligan wanted us to see Walt at the end of the episode. Handcuffed, powerless, shouting impotently for Jack and Todd to stop shooting, glass shattering over him, his world - his illusion of power - crumbling all around him. Gilligan didn't want us to see Walt backed into a corner, he wanted us to see him yanked out of it. There are still three episodes left, so more is to come, but if you were still harboring illusions that Heisenberg would return and crush his enemies, you were wrong. There is no Heisenberg, only Walter White. And he's got nothing.

I doubt they are going to "hug it out" as Vince Gilligan joked. Walt got the ricin for a reason, unless he came all the way back there to kill himself, someone is going down.

OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
9/10/2013  9:40 AM
This show is amazing, I actually started watching 3 weeks ago on Netflix and now I am caught up.

Its addicting.

"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
GustavBahler

9/11/2013  5:46 PM
Great news guys!

The "Breaking Bad" spinoff, tentatively titled "Better Call Saul," is happening. AMC and Sony announced a licensing deal has been reached to bring the spinoff to life.

Currently, "Better Call Saul" is set to be a one-hour prequel series focusing on the evolution of Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk) before he became Walter White's (Bryan Cranston) lawyer.

AMC and Sony's released a joint statement announcing the news on Wednesday. "AMC and Sony Pictures Television confirmed today that they have reached a licensing agreement for a spinoff of Vince Gilligan's landmark AMC/SPT series 'Breaking Bad.' As conceived, the new series is based on the show’s popular Saul Goodman character with the working title 'Better Call Saul.' Plans call for Saul to be a one-hour prequel that will focus on the evolution of the popular Saul Goodman character before he ever became Walter White’s lawyer."

According to Zap2It, "Better Call Saul" has a series order.

"Breaking Bad" creator Vince Gilligan has been vocal about his desires to do a Saul Goodman spinoff for some time.

“I would love to see a Saul Goodman spinoff show when it’s all said and done,” Gilligan told EW in November 2012. “I think that would present itself pretty nicely, storywise ... I think a Saul Goodman show could have great legs. I love the idea of a lawyer who will do anything to avoid going to court. He’s always going to settle on the courthouse steps."

GustavBahler

9/12/2013  12:24 PM
Jimmy Fallon does a Breaking Bad parody, with cast members doing a cameo, pretty funny.

IronWillGiroud

9/12/2013  1:18 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Great news guys!

The "Breaking Bad" spinoff, tentatively titled "Better Call Saul," is happening. AMC and Sony announced a licensing deal has been reached to bring the spinoff to life.

Currently, "Better Call Saul" is set to be a one-hour prequel series focusing on the evolution of Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk) before he became Walter White's (Bryan Cranston) lawyer.

AMC and Sony's released a joint statement announcing the news on Wednesday. "AMC and Sony Pictures Television confirmed today that they have reached a licensing agreement for a spinoff of Vince Gilligan's landmark AMC/SPT series 'Breaking Bad.' As conceived, the new series is based on the show’s popular Saul Goodman character with the working title 'Better Call Saul.' Plans call for Saul to be a one-hour prequel that will focus on the evolution of the popular Saul Goodman character before he ever became Walter White’s lawyer."

According to Zap2It, "Better Call Saul" has a series order.

"Breaking Bad" creator Vince Gilligan has been vocal about his desires to do a Saul Goodman spinoff for some time.

“I would love to see a Saul Goodman spinoff show when it’s all said and done,” Gilligan told EW in November 2012. “I think that would present itself pretty nicely, storywise ... I think a Saul Goodman show could have great legs. I love the idea of a lawyer who will do anything to avoid going to court. He’s always going to settle on the courthouse steps."

I just saw this today!

Fucking awesome

Dagger
Member: #4184

9/15/2013  12:47 PM
Hank dies tonight, no doubt.
breaking bad

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy