[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Exposing the truth about our world one story at a time
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

9/4/2013  3:20 PM

72 Types Of Americans That Are "Potential Terrorists" According To Official Gov'T Doc
The Truth

By Michael Snyder, on August 26th, 2013

Are you a conservative, a libertarian, a Christian or a gun owner? Are you opposed to abortion, globalism, Communism, illegal immigration, the United Nations or the New World Order? Do you believe in conspiracy theories, do you believe that we are living in the “end times” or do you ever visit alternative news websites (such as this one)? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are a “potential terrorist” according to official U.S. government documents. At one time, the term “terrorist” was used very narrowly.

The government applied that label to people like Osama bin Laden and other Islamic jihadists. But now the Obama administration is removing all references to Islam from terror training materials, and instead the term “terrorist” is being applied to large groups of American citizens. And if you are a “terrorist”, that means that you have no rights and the government can treat you just like it treats the terrorists that are being held at Guantanamo Bay. So if you belong to a group of people that is now being referred to as “potential terrorists”, please don’t take it as a joke. The first step to persecuting any group of people is to demonize them. And right now large groups of peaceful, law-abiding citizens are being ruthlessly demonized.
Below is a list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to be “extremists” and “potential terrorists” in official U.S. government documents. To see the original source document for each point, just click on the link. As you can see, this list covers most of the country…
1. Those that talk about “individual liberties”
2. Those that advocate for states’ rights
3. Those that want “to make the world a better place”
4. “The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule”
5. Those that are interested in “defeating the Communists”
6. Those that believe “that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations”
7. Anyone that holds a “political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable”
8. Anyone that possesses an “intolerance toward other religions”
9. Those that “take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals”
10. “Anti-Gay”
11. “Anti-Immigrant”
12. “Anti-Muslim”
13. “The Patriot Movement”
14. “Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians”
15. Members of the Family Research Council
16. Members of the American Family Association
17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States “are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the ‘North American Union’”
18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol
19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition
21. Members of the Christian Action Network
22. Anyone that is “opposed to the New World Order”
23. Anyone that is engaged in “conspiracy theorizing”
24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps
26. Anyone that “fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations”
27. The militia movement
28. The sovereign citizen movement
29. Those that “don’t think they should have to pay taxes”
30. Anyone that “complains about bias”
31. Anyone that “believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia”
32. Anyone that “is frustrated with mainstream ideologies”
33. Anyone that “visits extremist websites/blogs”
34. Anyone that “establishes website/blog to display extremist views”
35. Anyone that “attends rallies for extremist causes”
36. Anyone that “exhibits extreme religious intolerance”
37. Anyone that “is personally connected with a grievance”
38. Anyone that “suddenly acquires weapons”
39. Anyone that “organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology”
40. “Militia or unorganized militia”
41. “General right-wing extremist”
42. Citizens that have “bumper stickers” that are patriotic or anti-U.N.
43. Those that refer to an “Army of God”
44. Those that are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”
45. Those that are “anti-global”
46. Those that are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”
47. Those that are “reverent of individual liberty”
48. Those that “believe in conspiracy theories”
49. Those that have “a belief that one’s personal and/or national ‘way of life’ is under attack”
50. Those that possess “a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism”
51. Those that would “impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)”
52. Those that would “insert religion into the political sphere”
53. Anyone that would “seek to politicize religion”
54. Those that have “supported political movements for autonomy”
55. Anyone that is “anti-abortion”
56. Anyone that is “anti-Catholic”
57. Anyone that is “anti-nuclear”
58. “Rightwing extremists”
59. “Returning veterans”
60. Those concerned about “illegal immigration”
61. Those that “believe in the right to bear arms”
62. Anyone that is engaged in “ammunition stockpiling”
63. Anyone that exhibits “fear of Communist regimes”
64. “Anti-abortion activists”
65. Those that are against illegal immigration
66. Those that talk about “the New World Order” in a “derogatory” manner
67. Those that have a negative view of the United Nations
68. Those that are opposed “to the collection of federal income taxes”
69. Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr
70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag (“Don’t Tread On Me”)
71. Those that believe in “end times” prophecies
72. Evangelical Christians

The groups of people in the list above are considered “problems” that need to be dealt with. In some of the documents referenced above, members of the military are specifically warned not to have anything to do with such groups.
We are moving into a very dangerous time in American history. You can now be considered a “potential terrorist” just because of your religious or political beliefs. Free speech is becoming a thing of the past, and we are rapidly becoming an Orwellian society that is the exact opposite of what our founding fathers intended.
Please pray for the United States of America. We definitely need it.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/4/2013  4:42 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/4/2013  5:06 PM
The freedom you think that was in the past is a myth. When were really "free" anyway?

Most americans don't worry plauge, foriegn colonialism, occupation, civil war, slavery, industrial revolution abuse, starvation, involuntary draft, McCarthy, nucluear war.

Half that shyt on that list is fat diabetic bored folk who got plenty of government benefits with time to worry about stupid shyt instead of working or moving society forward.

Whose got time to make a list like that up? Whats with no. 66 anyway?

BTW, there have always been those in charge, and always will!!! Why?

Its how Shyt gets done. Either get on board or stop whining about how "THEY" are going to ruin everything. Little minds need to be told what to do.

Its a blatent luxury to whine and complaing about "Them" and "They" thinking that your actually trying to do something by telling the people on the internet made up crap to mask self loathing.

YOu are free to the extent you don't bother anyone else.

There are times the government has done some nasty stuff for the greater good. Not saying I agree with most of it, but thats history.

We take the PHilippines form the Spanish, Japan takes it from us, we take it back, then give it to the people by a puppet gov't run by us. We kicked Spain off our continent. We used soldiers to do it. Just like over history all countries and monarch's took stuff to build wealth. In a volunteered army, you got paid. Sorry if you felt a patriotic duty and feel bitter about it. YOu got paid.

We sell a lot of crap to our citizens and most eat it up. I know many like you playa think because you never new this is how shyt gets done you feel taken advantage of but there is a whole lot of folks that get it. Get an education and you figure it out.

Pretty freaking raw out there in the real world if your not part of the system. Lots of room in the system btw. And lots of good folk helping others too! Feeding the poor, building houses, donating time, money and energy to help people.

Storing guns, hoarding supplies, spending nights on the internet doing "reasearch" about black flag operations and self importance of "whos telling the truth" is a luxury few people have.

If you right, then what did you really accomplish? Nothing! If you help people, then at least you can say "I fed, clothed, and moved society foward while I could". Instead at the very best you get to "Gloat"!

So youi waste years of this crap all to say "Told ya so"!!!!!!

Founding fathers sound so nice intended. The british invested in this "Colony" and the "founding fathers" stole it! They dared them to cross the ocean and take it back. That takes time and money (resources) from other endevors the British were doing. They allowed slaves to build further enrich themselves instead of paying the british!!!!!!!!

FOunding fathers is a freaking mirage only idiot naive bloated self absorbed that call themselves "Patriots" and fall victim to self loathing believe in! It was about money then as it is now.

playa2

9/5/2013  5:32 AM
We don't need to hear another Narcissistic Opinion, that's what got us where we are today as a society corrupt and ignorant of others not like us.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
playa2

9/5/2013  5:47 AM
By Charles M. Blow

The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” so disturbed the American power structure that the F.B.I. started spying on him in what The Washington Post called “one of its biggest surveillance operations in history.” The speech even moved the head of the agency’s domestic intelligence division to label King “the most dangerous Negro of the future in this nation from the standpoint of Communism, the Negro and national security.”

Of course, King wasn’t dangerous to the country but to the status quo. King demanded that America answer for her sins, that she be rustled from her waywardness, that she be true to herself and to the promise of her founding.

King was dangerous because he wouldn’t quietly accept — or allow a weary people to any longer quietly accept — what had been. He insisted that we all imagine — dream of — what could and must be.

That is not the mission of politicians. That is the mission of a movement’s Moses.

And those Moses figures are often born among the young who refuse to accept the conditions of their elders, who see injustice through innocent eyes.

King was just 34 years old in 1963.

As President Obama put it Wednesday:

“There’s a reason why so many who marched that day and in the days to come were young, for the young are unconstrained by habits of fear, unconstrained by the conventions of what is. They dared to dream different and to imagine something better. And I am convinced that same imagination, the same hunger of purpose serves in this generation.”

So now, America yearns for more of these young leaders, and in some ways it has found some, not just in the traditional civil rights struggle but also in the struggles to win L.G.B.T. rights and to maintain women’s reproductive rights.

Yet there remains a sort of cultural complacency in America. After young people took to the streets as part of the Arab Spring, many Americans, like myself, were left wondering what had become of American activism. When was the last time our young people felt so moved that they took to the streets to bring attention to an issue?

There were some glimmers of hope around Occupy Wall Street and the case of Trayvon Martin, but both movements have lost much of their steam, and neither produced a clear leader.

So as we rightfully commemorate the March on Washington and King’s speech, let us also pay particular attention to the content of that speech. King spoke of the “fierce urgency of now,” not the fierce urgency of nostalgia.

(I was struck by how old the speakers skewed this week during the commemorations.)

What is our fierce urgency? What is the present pressure? Who will be our King? What will be our cause?

There is a litany of issues that need our national attention and moral courage — mass incarceration, poverty, gun policy, voting rights, women’s access to health care, L.G.B.T. rights, educational equality, immigration reform.

And they’re all interrelated.

The same forces that fight to maintain or infringe on one area of equality generally have some kinship to the forces that fight another.

And yet, we speak in splinters. We don’t see the commonality of all these struggles and the common enemies to equality. And no leader has arisen to weave these threads together.

Martin Luther King was a preacher, not a politician. He applied pressure from outside the system, not from within it. And I’m convinced that both forms of pressure are necessary.

King’s staggering achievement is testament to what can be achieved by a man — or woman — possessed of clear conviction and rightly positioned on the side of justice and freedom. And it is a testament to the power of people united, physically gathering together so that they must be counted and considered, where they can no longer be ignored or written off.

There is a vacuum in the American body politic waiting to be filled by a young person of vision and courage, one not suckled to sleep by reality television and social media monotony.

The only question is who will that person be. Who will be this generation’s “most dangerous” American? The country is waiting.

(This column originally appeared in the New York Times August 28, 2013 under the title “The Most Dangerous Negro”)

Nalod
USA
9/5/2013  7:49 AM
playa2 wrote:We don't need to hear another Narcissistic Opinion, that's what got us where we are today as a society corrupt and ignorant of others not like us.

Count the naive as ignorant also?

Get in that line.

When you have hindsight to look back and see histories mistakes and judge its easy.

NO doubt our government has made mistakes and done bad things. We now honor Dr King. THats how we evolve.

You posted an OP-Ed by Charles BLow. Good points BTW. I agree with most of it. Thing is, the times are not as critical to many causes as they were in the past. Are the causes worth dying for now as they were in the past?

What is our policy in the middle east? My opinion is we keep it moving along and protect the flow of oil to europe and china who need it from that region the most. If they don't get it the world economy falters. Is that worth Killing people over? No. Are there civilians getting killed there now? Yep. Is Iran fueling their own policy on Syria? Yep. What to do? Im not sure, its complicated. Iran is burning a lot of money in Syria. Its their war. The reality is Russia, U.S. and others are back door negotiating. Russia has interests.

Its how shyt gets done.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/5/2013  2:58 PM
Yes indeedy. The founding fathers as myth. Who's history would you like to reinvent today?

Why look back at the actual documentation, when you can just depend on your liberal college prof who wrote books without footnotes that appeal to your fabulous "this is now, not then" and "we know better, and altruism is all you need" worldview.

Money. That's what it's all about. Sounds about right. It's the economy, stupid. Feed the World, We are the World. It takes a village. Jayzus, Nalod, you ate the hook, the line, the sinker, the reel and the rod, didn't you?

History happened. Take a little time and go back and look at the actuality of what happened, other than slavery, which wasn't invented in America, and as I recall, slavery didn't have a whole lot to do with the development of anything but the South, right? Or were all those idiot abolitionists just rich financial masochists?

The country was founded on just a bit more than waves of grain and twin towers of money and credit goodness and stealing land and labor from the underpowered and unarmed. There was the idea of religious freedom and being able to build something. It wasn't all about wealthy land owners and rich aristocrats who wanted to be their own king.

The British happened to drive people off their little island. That's an investment? There were some of your small-minded malcontents who didn't want to kiss azz, ring and sceptre and like it. They came here and died, most of them, and those that survived then provided the founding fathers with the baseline needed that started this whole national engine. Ever read the Mayflower Compact? Interesting stuff for the 1600's. Funny, that sort of thing didn't happen everyday here on the planet.

British decided the colonies were doing quite well and that it was time for those warm happy colonists to kick in and ante up for the empire. Some here decided it would be best to fight for what had been built, but there were plenty of Tories who would have been all too happy to pay the tax and serve the king. Try reading the Declaration, it might tell you a bit more about what you're calling a "myth".

Small minds that need to be educated. Guess it depends on what kind of education you got. I got a BA with honors in Poli Sci from a liberal arts university. Emphasis on the liberal. And even the most lefty wingnuts I spoke to and debated with on a daily basis truly tried to espouse but really couldn't support factually what you just cranked out.

Shyt gets done with a little bit more than the Man telling everyone where to stand, sit, eat and shyt. Who's society are you moving forward with your happy azz altruism anyway?

You're lumping, Mr. Anti-Patriot. And you sound a whole lot more full of self-loathing than anyone who's holing up in Colorado with a 15 year supply of chipped beef and saluting the flag every morning.

What do YOU pledge allegiance to, or do you bother?

IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

9/5/2013  6:24 PM
jrodmc wrote:Yes indeedy. The founding fathers as myth. Who's history would you like to reinvent today?

Why look back at the actual documentation, when you can just depend on your liberal college prof who wrote books without footnotes that appeal to your fabulous "this is now, not then" and "we know better, and altruism is all you need" worldview.

Money. That's what it's all about. Sounds about right. It's the economy, stupid. Feed the World, We are the World. It takes a village. Jayzus, Nalod, you ate the hook, the line, the sinker, the reel and the rod, didn't you?

History happened. Take a little time and go back and look at the actuality of what happened, other than slavery, which wasn't invented in America, and as I recall, slavery didn't have a whole lot to do with the development of anything but the South, right? Or were all those idiot abolitionists just rich financial masochists?

The country was founded on just a bit more than waves of grain and twin towers of money and credit goodness and stealing land and labor from the underpowered and unarmed. There was the idea of religious freedom and being able to build something. It wasn't all about wealthy land owners and rich aristocrats who wanted to be their own king.

The British happened to drive people off their little island. That's an investment? There were some of your small-minded malcontents who didn't want to kiss azz, ring and sceptre and like it. They came here and died, most of them, and those that survived then provided the founding fathers with the baseline needed that started this whole national engine. Ever read the Mayflower Compact? Interesting stuff for the 1600's. Funny, that sort of thing didn't happen everyday here on the planet.

British decided the colonies were doing quite well and that it was time for those warm happy colonists to kick in and ante up for the empire. Some here decided it would be best to fight for what had been built, but there were plenty of Tories who would have been all too happy to pay the tax and serve the king. Try reading the Declaration, it might tell you a bit more about what you're calling a "myth".

Small minds that need to be educated. Guess it depends on what kind of education you got. I got a BA with honors in Poli Sci from a liberal arts university. Emphasis on the liberal. And even the most lefty wingnuts I spoke to and debated with on a daily basis truly tried to espouse but really couldn't support factually what you just cranked out.

Shyt gets done with a little bit more than the Man telling everyone where to stand, sit, eat and shyt. Who's society are you moving forward with your happy azz altruism anyway?

You're lumping, Mr. Anti-Patriot. And you sound a whole lot more full of self-loathing than anyone who's holing up in Colorado with a 15 year supply of chipped beef and saluting the flag every morning.

not in the mood to read this now,

but i can tell it's ****ing epic.

Amen, Irish!

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Nalod
USA
9/9/2013  10:08 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/9/2013  10:10 PM
jrodmc wrote:Yes indeedy. The founding fathers as myth. Who's history would you like to reinvent today?

Who sent the ships? Who built the towns, the cities, Who did the "Trade"...?

Who commissioned Columbus to discover "America" and why?

The declaration of independance was nice, don't get me wrong, but This was a british colony and understand the economics of what that means.

BTW, I really dig the constitution and the ideal. its the beacon of light! But to uphold it shyt has to get done, and it ain't always pretty.

The "british" army were protecting the investment made by the king, and others.

jrodmc
USA
9/10/2013  8:23 AM
Nalod wrote:

Who sent the ships? Who built the towns, the cities, Who did the "Trade"...?

Who commissioned Columbus to discover "America" and why?

The declaration of independance was nice, don't get me wrong, but This was a british colony and understand the economics of what that means.

BTW, I really dig the constitution and the ideal. its the beacon of light! But to uphold it shyt has to get done, and it ain't always pretty.

The "british" army were protecting the investment made by the king, and others.

Who sent the Mayflower? Who built Plymouth? Who lived and died there? What did James the God-King have to do with that? Nothing. Look back, and you'll see the majority of anything that flourished had nothing to do with "British" investment. The gold diggers looking to cash in like the conquistadors did found out there wasn't too much gold on the eastern seaboard. Corn, yes. City of Cibola, no.

French and Indian War? Who fought the majority of that? British regulars? Sorry, wrong answer.

150 years of settlement when the British crown was busy dealing with the Spanish and Napoleons and all that other "important" fun on the continent while places like Roanoke were disappearing off the map. Do you seriously think George and his forebears gave two shyts about Rhode Island?

Glad you think the Dec is nice. Read it slowly. You might appreciate it more. Divine Right of Kings versus consent of the governed. Lists lots of shyt that really had nothing to do with "protecting the investment". It defines tyranny, not the wise continental ruler calling in his margin calls.

If you hold with the ideal that it's only "shyt" that upholds "ideals", you'd make a great member of the Khmer Rouge.

Are we always pretty? Nope, nothing pretty about Japanese internment camps, McCarthyism and right wing wahoos blowing up government buildings with Ryder trucks filled with fertilizer.

But you don't define "ideals" and "beacons of light" by their abuse.

Nalod
USA
9/10/2013  11:24 AM
Im not getting you......
jrodmc
USA
9/10/2013  11:59 AM
You're hyping the top-down, the-government-is-always-the-answer outlook. And in the case of early Amurhica, for the larger part, it just wasn't the case.

Or maybe I'm just not getting you. It happens in Off Topic Land.

Nalod
USA
9/10/2013  12:52 PM
jrodmc wrote:You're hyping the top-down, the-government-is-always-the-answer outlook. And in the case of early Amurhica, for the larger part, it just wasn't the case.

Would take lots of key strokes to fully get this aligned for a good discussion. My take is Playa be naive that our country is progressivley more evil in the modern age than it was back in the day. My take is "Shyt gets done in ways for the greater good and folk get thrown under the bus to achieve". Go way back and you'll find things are not as pure as our school books depicted.

Is it a conspiracy to sell the promise of "independance and freedom" via a document to properly motivate citizens into laying down their lives to achieve this while some serious coin is procured by few that stood to profit greatly from a "hostile split form england without compensation"? Very plausible.

Does that mean there was not some very serious activism towards the achievement of "freedom" in that very document? I do believe that as well. Nothing is ever that black and white!!!!!

jrodmc
USA
9/11/2013  11:22 AM
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:You're hyping the top-down, the-government-is-always-the-answer outlook. And in the case of early Amurhica, for the larger part, it just wasn't the case.

Would take lots of key strokes to fully get this aligned for a good discussion. My take is Playa be naive that our country is progressivley more evil in the modern age than it was back in the day. My take is "Shyt gets done in ways for the greater good and folk get thrown under the bus to achieve". Go way back and you'll find things are not as pure as our school books depicted.

Is it a conspiracy to sell the promise of "independance and freedom" via a document to properly motivate citizens into laying down their lives to achieve this while some serious coin is procured by few that stood to profit greatly from a "hostile split form england without compensation"? Very plausible.

Does that mean there was not some very serious activism towards the achievement of "freedom" in that very document? I do believe that as well. Nothing is ever that black and white!!!!!

The millions and millions of dead from your progressively atheistic 20th century modern age say hello. Log onto the abortion death clock ticker some time. Then tell me about how things aren't more progressively evil now. Who's naive? What are you gonna bring? Comparing the Salem Witch Trials (18 dead) to 9-11? To the Killing Fields? To the Holocaust?

And your "conspiracy" would be a great theory if most of the signers of the Dec didn't end up without a pot to piss in by the time it was all over with. A majority of them, names you don't really read about (because your college text books are all busy spending the last 50 years talking up all the slaveowners and deists) lost their fortunes, homes and some family members funding and supporting the "hostile split".

And when 1789 rolled around, guess what? There were no T-bills and bonds to cash in.

Some things are black and white. "Everything is relative" is a self-defeating statement.

Exposing the truth about our world one story at a time

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy