[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Good News..........
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
4/19/2004  10:13 AM
Now that we have had our behind kicked all over the court, maybe Lenny will stress physicality as our way of playing defense. Sometimes, it has to take a tragedy for guys to get the message. We have lost one of our main guys due to brutality from an opponent. I am looking forward for Tomorrows game. I don't know if we will win, but I am sensing a complete twist to this rivalry. Who is going to be our Oakley, Xavier Mcdaniel, John Stark, etc????? I don't see anyone on our roster with that type of mentality, than again, I may be wrong.

Holla at me folks
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
nykdunk
Member: #570
USA
4/19/2004  10:16 AM
you are wrong. I expect Lenny to give his team the silent treatment and make them learn by themselves. After all, we have a veteran team. However, we lack leaders who play rough and tough game in and game out. Houston and Marbury are our captains. Those are both guys that would rather float on the perimeter than take it to the basket.
diderotn
USA
4/19/2004  10:19 AM
I disagree, I do believe that Naser, Kurt and Sweet can be that type of player. What happened the other day might just be the wake up call they needed. We needed to have some sort of fire, if that wasn't the ignitor, I don't know what will.
nykdunk
Member: #570
USA
4/19/2004  10:28 AM
sry for the arrogance in the first part of my post, but I just disagree. This team hasn't shown me any type of desire to win and Lenny glues those that do have that desire to the bench. It's almost as if Lenny is making it harder for his team to succeed.
spreeeewell
Member: #436
4/19/2004  10:47 AM
Lenny Wilkens by far is the reason we are losing.he should realize by now that Sweetney is better then Kurt and that Penny and Dermar are better than Anderson.and i can understand not playing Dekembe in regular season,but he is needed now; believe me he can help us now. As far as our players playing rough, forget about it.they dont have it in them I thought that maybe Kurt had it in him;but he's a fake.got to give props to Frank though, betcha Jason(the wife beater)wont mess with him anymore.
I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees!
diderotn
USA
4/19/2004  11:21 AM
I don't know why, but I have a feeling that the true New York blood will start flowing very soon. Marb just has to get pissed and cursed Lenny's behind. That is all.
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
4/19/2004  11:51 AM
Posted by diderotn:

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that the true New York blood will start flowing very soon. Marb just has to get pissed and cursed Lenny's behind. That is all.

sorry, I just don't see it happening with this team. I would love to see it, but I don't think this bunch has that kind of toughness yet.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Good News..........

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy