[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Finally a road Win!!
Author Thread
lovespree
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #53
USA
11/21/2001  12:01 PM
The Knicks finally came out to compete and the result were great. Like JVG says, this team is definetly undermanned, can be overpowered on any given night but they still should be competive. And the Knicks - other than last night - have not been that. This team is is not likely to make the finals - although stranger things have happened - , but we can still win some games with the crew that we have.
One thing, I'd like to see more of, is Spree bringing his A game for every game. Don't get me wrong, I think Spree is our best player, but it's very noticeable that his intensity rises for certain games: away at Golden State, the home opener against Jordan, Miami. We need him to keep that competiveness the whole year, not just for certain games. If you need clarity on what I mean, take a look at Iverson, Kobe, Shaq. These guys compete hard and are looking to score and defend and win games every night regardless of the opponent.

One other thing, Felton Spencer sucks!!! He is a big uncordianted klutz! Did you see him last night? I mean yeah, the minutes were garbage time, but this guy is sad. He was 2 feet from the hoop on many occasions and couldn't make a layup to safe his life. I mean, I remember a few games last year where he showed some promise. Serious regression this year, serious!!! A big body who does nothing but clog up the lane!!
NY KNICKS 4 EVER! Will we ever find players like Anthony Mason, Xavier McDaniels, Patrick Ewing again? I hope so.
AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
11/21/2001  2:12 PM
If Sprewell plays like this on most nights, the Knicks will improve to a very good record. There's no question few can take over the game like Spree did last night and thats how it should be. Houston is shooting decent, but still needs to take more control. Harrington played well and is really proving to be a valuable asset off the bench. Weatherspoon is the most consistent player on our team, but last night's injury may slow him down a bit. I heard he's still hoping to play tonight, but is doubtful. Still, if the team plays like this we should have no problem holding up until Camby returns.
Finally a road Win!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy