[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Tim Thomas mates show no backbone
Author Thread
rojasmas
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #639
4/18/2004  12:23 AM
Now I read that Penny and Kurt Thomas said they don't think the foul on TT was dirty. YOU look at the replay and tell me if he was trying to block the shot. NO WAY! And when a guy is jumping on one foot and has himself exposed like that and you are up fifteen points to boot, come on. I'm not so sure TT is going to love being a Knick forever with these guys watching his back. These guys are starting to show they've got no fire. I am especially talking about Kurt Thomas since Penny at least played well today. But they're nuts if they saw nothing wrong with that foul which landed their teammate and second leading cog in the series in the hospital for an overnight stay. Rick Mahorn, Bill Laimbeer and the Bad Boys from Detroit would put someone out on a stretcher from the Nets on Tuesday. That is just the way it is. I sure hope Isiah rips them all a new...
We could be the Dallas Mavs of the East.
AUTOADVERT
raven
Member: #316
Canada
4/18/2004  4:54 AM
that's sad man. either you defend the jersey either you'd better get a job elsewhere.

I pray that IT will act accordingly.
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
4/18/2004  10:01 AM
What would Kurt Thomas know about receiving a hard foul? Not like the man every takes it to the rack.
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
4/18/2004  10:21 AM
Knicks should not be baited by Kidd's taunting of FWill or TT's hard foul. Nets would love to see that no-brainer conflict

You would think David or Russ would make a decision based on a review of Game 1 before this turns into a free-for-all.

"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/18/2004  10:24 AM
I want to see Frank get into Kidd's head until Kidd snaps then they fight and are both suspended! Penny handles backup point and Nets kiddless = lottery team
simrud
Member: #474
USA
4/18/2004  10:39 AM
KT once again proved he is really not a tough guy, just a pretender. Like Ben Wallace said, he is really just a little girl. We have to dump this pu*ssie. Penny should just shudup. He has no right to talk after turning himself from an allstar into a joke. If I was Iseah I would suspend both for there comments, start Sweetney and Demarr, and have Anderson go out and abolutley destroy any Net who goes up for a dunk on the 1st play possible.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/18/2004  10:43 AM
KT could go out and have 30pts and 20rebs in game 2 and I'd still want him off the Knicks roster. Right now Sweetney is the best forward the Knicks have.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
flyingvee
Member: #405
4/18/2004  5:05 PM
I want to see how the league reacts in general. Tapes show Jefferson stepping onto the court but being close to the bench. The rulebook states remainging in the vicinity of then bench. Fine. But you guys remember the LJ/Alonzo fight years bakc when Mills took a step on tot he court in the exact way, and he got suspended? Artest no doubt should get a suspension cause he ran onto the court. But i have a feeling the NBA will let it slide, as the talent is so lackluster these days it's pathetic. C'mon, Artest an All-Star these days. And Miller from Sacramento an All-Star? Seems years ago thes guys would be lucky to be the 8th or 9th man. The Indiana-Boston game was so boring to watch, what's happened to this league???
flyingvee
Member: #405
4/18/2004  5:06 PM
I want to see how the league reacts in general. Tapes show Jefferson stepping onto the court but being close to the bench. The rulebook states remainging in the vicinity of then bench. Fine. But you guys remember the LJ/Alonzo fight years bakc when Mills took a step on tot he court in the exact way, and he got suspended? Artest no doubt should get a suspension cause he ran onto the court. But i have a feeling the NBA will let it slide, as the talent is so lackluster these days it's pathetic. C'mon, Artest an All-Star these days. And Miller from Sacramento an All-Star? Seems years ago thes guys would be lucky to be the 8th or 9th man. The Indiana-Boston game was so boring to watch, what's happened to this league???
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/18/2004  5:11 PM
they said he was in the vincinity of the bench so they didn't suspend him. The Knicks-Heat was a full blown brawl...There's a difference.
Tim Thomas mates show no backbone

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy