[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks fans, how low have we sunken?
Author Thread
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
4/18/2004  10:43 AM
Anybody who says it was not a diry faul is an idiot. Look at the damn replay. Collins made no attempt to go for the ball. He basically closelined TT in the air over the shoulder of the arm w/out the ball. And I don't have that much of a problem witht he faul. What I have a problem is that we did not do the same. Unless I see a Net get decpaitated in game 2 this team does not deserve real newyorkers as its fans, we arent soft, and we def give it back twice of what we got, so we can't be having a team that is made up of a bunch of pu*ssies.

I WANT BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
AUTOADVERT
s3231
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #544
USA
4/18/2004  2:00 PM
Honestly I was just really pissed off when Collins hurt Tim. There was no reason at all for him to do what he did. Then no one on the Knicks retaliates at all. The play after, Kidd went up for a layup and I was hoping a Knick would just come up and shove his ass to the floor. The Nets are just a bunch of ****y idiots. They celebrated after every dunk and they were just pushing us around for no reason. You didn't see Sweetney celebrate after his awesome dunk, did you? Its official, I now hate the Nets.
"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/18/2004  3:27 PM
you have to take into account that collins is a klutz, a stiff. Net fans don't call him Jason Stiffins for nothing! He did not mean to hurt TT. TT just got up higher. Something had to be done though. At least get in Collin's face, shove him or something so that it sends the message.
kam77
Alba Posts: 25
Member: #634
4/18/2004  6:53 PM
yeah yeah, squak squak...

you guys talk about how tough you NYers are, but toughness is no excuse for stupidity.

Even you thuggish NYers must realize that If any Knick did something to retaliate for the TT hit, you know it would have meant single or even multiple game suspensions for us, while the nets get to cry victim. I mean, how likely is it that we'd send one of theirs to the hospital? TT also fell awkwardly. But the hard foul should still be repaid..

No azriel... we will wait for our revenge. When the zebras least suspect it.
lol @ being BANNED by Martin since 11/07/10 (for asking if Mr. Earl had a point). Really, Martin? C'mon. This is the internet. I've seen much worse on this site. By Earl himself. Drop the hypocrisy.
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
4/18/2004  7:33 PM
Bro, sometimes you have to pay the price to stand your ground. The NBA hates the Knicks. You know they will not do **** to Collins and Jefferson even though he stepped on the court. We are gonna get sweapt anyways, so we might as well go down swinging. Its one one thing to loose it another thing to get whipped. Right now the Knicks are gettin whipped, and they should not be takin it. I don't care if the whole team gets suspended, we arent winnin, just hurt somebody back, destroy their chances, so at least the damn Nets don't win anything, ever.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
Knicks fans, how low have we sunken?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy