Author Thread
keyindabox
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #562
USA
4/17/2004  10:06 AM
http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/16467.htm

Portions:
"We're not going to get pushed around," Mutombo vowed on the eve of today's Game 1 at the Meadowlands.

"There's going to be bad blood here because it's been a long time [since] these two teams have faced each other [in the playoffs]. As close as we are, looking at each other over the river. Now we get a chance to be face to face."

Knick coach Lenny Wilkens will rotate his three centers - starter Nazr Mohammed, Mutombo and Vin Baker - which means there's plenty of hard fouls to give.

"I spoke to all of them already, that it's not going to be easy," Mutombo said. "There's not going to be all that dunking, all those high fives on the other end of the court. That's why I'm going to come in the game for, to prevent all those layups and easy baskets."
"I usually mess up, but I learn. I come back sronger. Everyone changes, becomes better people. We all should get that chance. I just want my chance."-Tupac Shakur
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/17/2004  10:36 AM
If Nazr is starting..I predict the Nets will jump off to a big early lead as teams always do against us
NO NO says Dikembe

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy