[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

*NBA Live 2004 SIMULATED Results*
Author Thread
keyindabox
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #562
USA
4/16/2004  3:55 PM
P.S. Please dont reply to this with b*tching or rude comments, because I didn't lie about the results, because this is just a video game. But I did set everything inluding minutes and made everyhing as much like the real NBA. So these results should mean something, but just dont yell at me. Enjoy :)

East: 1st Round

Detroit Over bucks in 4-1

Hornets over Miami 4-2

Indy over Boston 4-3

NY over NJ 4-3

West: 1st Round

Spurs over Griz 4-3

LA over Houston 4-0

Mavs over Sac-town 4-2

Minnesota over Nuggets 4-2

East: 2nd Round

Detroit over Hornets 4-1

Indy over NY 4-1

West: 2nd Round

Spurs over LA 4-3

Mavs over Minnesota 4-2

East: Conference Finals

Detrot over Indy 4-0

West: Conference Finals

Spurs over Mavs 4-1

NBA Finals

Spurs over Detroit 4-0

Extra Info: I took Allan Houston off of the playoff roster to be more realistic, since I rearange rosters so its more realistic during the playoffs

[Edited by - keyindabox on 04/16/2004 15:58:50]
"I usually mess up, but I learn. I come back sronger. Everyone changes, becomes better people. We all should get that chance. I just want my chance."-Tupac Shakur
AUTOADVERT
keyindabox
USA
4/16/2004  4:07 PM
oh and i jus realized i forgot to take mashburn off of the hornets playoff roster but hell im not doing the whole thing again and then writing the different results that will probably come out so w/e man lol
"I usually mess up, but I learn. I come back sronger. Everyone changes, becomes better people. We all should get that chance. I just want my chance."-Tupac Shakur
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/16/2004  4:47 PM
what a load of CRAP!!!
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
4/16/2004  6:20 PM
Dude, we can't play Indiana next round...they are no.1 We can only face the winner of Detroit/Milwaukee. You're gonna have to check your seedings.
keyindabox
USA
4/16/2004  7:29 PM
i set up the 1st round match-ups and the cpu did everything else during the simulation, so it wasnt my choice of who versed who
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
4/16/2004  8:46 PM
The player ratings on NBA Live are so off... They really need to get it right so cats like me won't have to go and edit the players so they mimic the real thing more accurately...

Nice idea, though... BTW, did u remove Moochie, Othella, and Cezary from the Knicks' playoff lineup?
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
keyindabox
USA
4/16/2004  10:05 PM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:

The player ratings on NBA Live are so off... They really need to get it right so cats like me won't have to go and edit the players so they mimic the real thing more accurately...

Nice idea, though... BTW, did u remove Moochie, Othella, and Cezary from the Knicks' playoff lineup?

nah, didnt. but chances are they didnt use them much, and they prob didnt do much, since its not like that in a game that is in real life with the decent bench players like moochi, othella, and cezary. and hey can you tell me some of the player ratings u changed so i can do the same?
*NBA Live 2004 SIMULATED Results*

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy