[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Next Year...
Author Thread
spreeeewell
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #436
4/14/2004  10:24 AM
Well fellas after 2 years,we are finaly back in the playoffs,we have to give all the credit to Isaih for making some bold moves and taking some chances specialy here in N.Y.and for our players, they never let up, considering they were not together for the entire season due to all the transactions that were made. I can only imagine how good this team is going to be next year,just by seeing what Isaih did this year in such little time,imagine what he's going to do this summer. LETS GO KNICKS!!!!
I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees!
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/14/2004  10:31 AM
lol... nothing wrong with a little ra-ra

Its going to be an interesting offseason. I'm actually hoping for not to many cdhanges. I think Frank, Dermaar and Sweetney can be one of the best 2nd units in the NBA next year (yea, I like our pipeline).

Hopefully we can come away with an asset using one of our #2s or if we trade up. I'm certain Isiah wants into this draft, I'm just curious how he gets in and what he does.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
4/14/2004  11:11 AM
At least the pick that was sent over to the Suns wont be a lotto selection. That makes me feel ebtter amout the trade, still don't know why Lampe was thrown in but whatever.

There are some pieces missing from this team and Zeke has gotta work on that over the summer. I would prefer young with upside over proven vet on the decline. We shall see which direction he chooses.

Off topic, Orlando would be scary if they got Okafor in this draft.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
raven
Member: #316
Canada
4/14/2004  11:33 AM
Posted by OasisBU:

Off topic, Orlando would be scary if they got Okafor in this draft.

Orlando always looks scary between 2 seasons...
kam77
Alba Posts: 25
Member: #634
4/14/2004  11:47 AM
Oasis,

"still don't know why Lampe was thrown in" ???

What makes you think that Colangelo does this deal without Lampe in it? Were you in the room when the deal was being discussed? Oh wait, you must've been in on the conference call when Isiah just said to Colangelo "Jerry, this Lampe kid is making me look bad, eating popcorn, zits all over his face, do me a favor and take this polish sausage off my hands."

Get OVER it!
lol @ being BANNED by Martin since 11/07/10 (for asking if Mr. Earl had a point). Really, Martin? C'mon. This is the internet. I've seen much worse on this site. By Earl himself. Drop the hypocrisy.
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
4/14/2004  12:00 PM
Posted by kam77:

Oasis,

"still don't know why Lampe was thrown in" ???

What makes you think that Colangelo does this deal without Lampe in it? Were you in the room when the deal was being discussed? Oh wait, you must've been in on the conference call when Isiah just said to Colangelo "Jerry, this Lampe kid is making me look bad, eating popcorn, zits all over his face, do me a favor and take this polish sausage off my hands."

Get OVER it!

maybe you need to get over yourself. I never implied I was in the room, I don't even care really. I just think it would have been better not to give him up - nobody is crying about it. But I guess you know better since you understand Colangelo's thought process so well.

Of course he was going to try and get him, but I highly doubt he was the key to the deal.

[Edited by - OasisBU on 04/14/2004 12:05:48]
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/14/2004  1:21 PM
honestly I get annoyed when people refer to Lampe as a throw in. Everyone laughs when the papers say things like Rasheed is coming here for the MLE, but when the same papers say Lampe was a throw in Isiah is an idiot. That get s a big whatever from fish head.

Orl needs a lot more than OK4, but its a start. They bombed because they traded a clutch and saavy veteran PG in Darrell Armstrong and replaced him with a scrapheap player in Tyron Lue. Their best bet is to try an fleece another team with McGrady that needs a star and has good young players to give up (like Memphis). Then try and dump Grant Hill on a team like the Knicks, even if they have to give up their #1 to do it.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Caseloads
Member: #41
4/14/2004  4:24 PM
Posted by fishmike:

honestly I get annoyed when people refer to Lampe as a throw in. Everyone laughs when the papers say things like Rasheed is coming here for the MLE, but when the same papers say Lampe was a throw in Isiah is an idiot. That get s a big whatever from fish head.

Orl needs a lot more than OK4, but its a start. They bombed because they traded a clutch and saavy veteran PG in Darrell Armstrong and replaced him with a scrapheap player in Tyron Lue. Their best bet is to try an fleece another team with McGrady that needs a star and has good young players to give up (like Memphis). Then try and dump Grant Hill on a team like the Knicks, even if they have to give up their #1 to do it.
Imagine McGrady to the Clippers for Elton Brand and Quentin Richardson. I'd love that deal for the Magic and Clips.
Next Year...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy