[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

To no one's surprise JR Smith has been clubbing every night this playoffs
Author Thread
NYDiva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4387

5/16/2013  10:48 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:according to Rihanna:

I don't understand any of this except the 'wack ass team' part.

AUTOADVERT
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
5/16/2013  10:48 PM
I hope JR will not club again for the rest of the playoffs. He cost us so much this postseason. Just play well, focus.
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
5/16/2013  11:15 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:but what does this mean, "desert thirsty"??

I thought "desert thirsty" was reference for an alcoholic.

rich1223
Member: #864
USA
5/17/2013  1:30 AM
Damn i didn't know that bitch was ghetto like that!
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
5/17/2013  1:30 AM
misterearl wrote:Rihanna is a skank.

Next.

Hit the open man.

Definitely.

ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
5/17/2013  1:43 AM
Its not every night. It cannot be every night. Therefore I do not think this message is truthful. Yeah he maybe went out a few times. Should not have done that. Bad, bad JR.
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
DurzoBlint
Member: #1152
USA
5/17/2013  8:09 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:according to Rihanna:

Sick of this dirtbag...playing hungover, getting hangover fevers, giving fevers to team mates while hungover...

He should be promoting the Hangover 3, it'd be appropriate.

Really hope some team is stupid enough to offer a bigger contract then the $5mill/per we'll offer. Out of all the times in the season he decides to bring out "Bad JR" out in the postseason.

I'm done with him.

So because this slut says it, it must be true. I see how this works.

the fact that you can't even have an unrelated thread without some tool here bringing him up make me think that rational minds are few and far between. Bunch of emotionally weak, angst riddled people. I mean, how many times can you argue the same shyt
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
5/17/2013  9:36 AM
I hope he is partying. Otherwise he just sucks
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
5/17/2013  9:38 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/17/2013  9:38 AM
fishmike wrote:I hope he is partying. Otherwise he just sucks

LOL!
I lost respect for Rihanna here but JR certainly isn't helping his case.
DurzoBlint
Member: #1152
USA
5/17/2013  9:50 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:

LOL!

Why would you lose respect for him, because he's in a slump? It happens and I'm not going to just assume that just because this slut says something, it must be true. JR himself has said the reports of him partying and drinking are false. She sounds salty like others have said and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Not like thy don't lie on guys when they are mad and this hoe is surely mad.

the fact that you can't even have an unrelated thread without some tool here bringing him up make me think that rational minds are few and far between. Bunch of emotionally weak, angst riddled people. I mean, how many times can you argue the same shyt
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
5/17/2013  11:00 AM

JR proved he can hit a shot. Unfortunately, it was a shot of tequila...

IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

5/17/2013  8:38 PM
Solace wrote:

JR proved he can hit a shot. Unfortunately, it was a shot of tequila...

hahahahaha

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Bonn1997
Member: #581
USA
5/17/2013  10:38 PM
DurzoBlint wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

LOL!

Why would you lose respect for him, because he's in a slump? It happens and I'm not going to just assume that just because this slut says something, it must be true. JR himself has said the reports of him partying and drinking are false. She sounds salty like others have said and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Not like thy don't lie on guys when they are mad and this hoe is surely mad.

I said I lost respect for Rihanna

Papabear
Member: #1414

5/17/2013  11:47 PM
Papabear Says

Maybe JR has a drinking problem. And maybe so does J Kidd. Should they go to alcoholics anonymous?
Are they drinking before the games? Jason Kidd is missing a lot of shots and the only shots he may be making is from a whiskey glass. JR needs to stop partying. the worst thing to happen to JR was winning the 6th man of the year award. Thats when it all started.

Papabear
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/18/2013  1:10 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
DurzoBlint wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

LOL!

You HAD respect for her previously?

nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
5/18/2013  1:43 AM
so everyone thinks that jr has only been partying during the playoffs? you don't think he was partying during the regular season? no one had a problem with it while he was playing well. whether or not he goes out doesn't matter, the games are at night, not noon.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
5/18/2013  2:17 AM
Nalod wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
DurzoBlint wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

LOL!

This made me laugh. My thoughts exactly.

She was hot in the umbrella video though, I will give her that.

"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
misterearl
Member: #799
USA
5/18/2013  12:01 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/18/2013  12:01 PM
Classic

Nalod wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
DurzoBlint wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

LOL!

once a knick always a knick
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

5/18/2013  7:26 PM
Papabear wrote:Papabear Says

Maybe JR has a drinking problem. And maybe so does J Kidd. Should they go to alcoholics anonymous?
Are they drinking before the games? Jason Kidd is missing a lot of shots and the only shots he may be making is from a whiskey glass. JR needs to stop partying. the worst thing to happen to JR was winning the 6th man of the year award. Thats when it all started.

Papabear looks like only you and I see this as a potential problem, I know the media won't talk about it. Kidd can do no wrong , even with all the stats saying it's been a MAJOR drop off in his production. His decisions and concentration has been abysmal.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

5/18/2013  7:48 PM
playa2 wrote:
Papabear wrote:Papabear Says

Papabear looks like only you and I see this as a potential problem, I know the media won't talk about it. Kidd can do no wrong , even with all the stats saying it's been a MAJOR drop off in his production. His decisions and concentration has been abysmal.

Come on, man; they're not AA drunks,

these guys just don't really give a **** about the game,

they're both more into the fun life than the playoffs, it doesn't get more complicated than that.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
To no one's surprise JR Smith has been clubbing every night this playoffs

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy