[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Phil Jackson Trolls George Karl on Twitter
Author Thread
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
5/9/2013  10:30 AM
Congrats @georgekarl22, good season and nice run in the playoffs…very entertaining. — Phil Jackson (@PhilJackson11) May 8, 2013

Hahaha, nice low blow by the Zen master!

AUTOADVERT
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
5/9/2013  10:32 AM
Rofl, you tell em Phil.
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

5/9/2013  10:39 AM
What an appropriate comment by Phil, entertainment tonight theme music should be the Nuggicks intro music.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
5/9/2013  10:44 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:
Congrats @georgekarl22, good season and nice run in the playoffs…very entertaining. — Phil Jackson (@PhilJackson11) May 8, 2013

I thought Buddhists were a non-trolling sort? Must be the aftereffects of the hip replacement surgery...

tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
5/9/2013  10:46 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/9/2013  10:46 AM
haha, gotta love phil, the same guy who said this:

I wasn't gonna take that job; that's for sure," he told HBO's "Real Sports" in an interview scheduled to air Tuesday night.

Jackson -- who won 11 championships as coach of the Bulls and Lakers -- said Knicks owner James Dolan never called him about the job.

Jackson, 66, was a member of two Knicks championship teams and said he has thought about coaching in New York, but wouldn't want to lead the current team because it's "clumsy."

phil is such a joker.. gotta love him....

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
ChuckBuck
USA
5/9/2013  10:50 AM
tkf wrote:haha, gotta love phil, the same guy who said this:

I wasn't gonna take that job; that's for sure," he told HBO's "Real Sports" in an interview scheduled to air Tuesday night.

Jackson -- who won 11 championships as coach of the Bulls and Lakers -- said Knicks owner James Dolan never called him about the job.

Jackson, 66, was a member of two Knicks championship teams and said he has thought about coaching in New York, but wouldn't want to lead the current team because it's "clumsy."

True that Phil speaks truth. Lol at his trolling that loser Karl.

Bulls hate aside, I respect him now while he's retired. Can't argue with greatness!

Phil Jackson said on Friday that the red-hot Knicks had a chance to "challenge" for an NBA title.

"I think they've come a long way in the last two and half weeks. They're starting to make a run," Jackson said. "I think they're going to challenge. There's a hope in this town that maybe they can surprise some people [and] win this year."

tkf
5/9/2013  11:05 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:

Bulls hate aside, I respect him now while he's retired. Can't argue with greatness!

Phil Jackson said on Friday that the red-hot Knicks had a chance to "challenge" for an NBA title.

"I think they've come a long way in the last two and half weeks. They're starting to make a run," Jackson said. "I think they're going to challenge. There's a hope in this town that maybe they can surprise some people [and] win this year."

well there you go.. phil said it.. so start buying tickets I guess....so if we don't get past indy, does phil look like a fool? just saying.....

it is funny, phil was hated for dogging the knicks, now he is a hero for taking side jabs at the coach of another team.. honestly who cares, but the fact that there is a thread about it, when there is already a George karl thread, is just another pathetic attempt by a knick fan who only see's things in blue and orange...

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
ChuckBuck
USA
5/9/2013  11:08 AM
tkf wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

well there you go.. phil said it.. so start buying tickets I guess....so if we don't get past indy, does phil look like a fool? just saying.....

it is funny, phil was hated for dogging the knicks, now he is a hero for taking side jabs at the coach of another team.. honestly who cares, but the fact that there is a thread about it, when there is already a George karl thread, is just another pathetic attempt by a knick fan who only see's things in blue and orange...

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

5/9/2013  12:05 PM

Couldn't leave well enough alone, huh?...Figured you would find a way to deflect from the Knuggs and flip this back pon the Knicks....

tkf
5/9/2013  12:08 PM
Uptown wrote:

Couldn't leave well enough alone, huh?...Figured you would find a way to deflect from the Knuggs and flip this back pon the Knicks....

well enough, this is about phil and his quotes, I mean you create a thread like this, a typical bait thread, everything is fair and open to discuss.. right?

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

5/9/2013  12:14 PM
tkf wrote:
Uptown wrote:

well enough, this is about phil and his quotes, I mean you create a thread like this, a typical bait thread, everything is fair and open to discuss.. right?

No, its about what Phil said specifically about Karl (period). BTW, I didn't create this thread....

IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

5/9/2013  1:13 PM
Not sure why Phil is such a dick
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
ChuckBuck
USA
5/9/2013  1:20 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:Not sure why Phil is such a dick

It's a joke, laugh, have a sense of humor!

George Karl, nice run in the playoffs....HAHAHAHAHAHA

You gotta admit that's quite a zinger!

IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

5/9/2013  1:30 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:

yea it's a zinger, maybe i just can't laugh today

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
ChuckBuck
USA
5/9/2013  1:56 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

C'mon man, laughing at the trivial things in life eases stress.

Not even a chuckle?

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
5/9/2013  2:09 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

C'mon man, laughing at the trivial things in life eases stress.

Not even a chuckle?

Lebron didn't score in the second half in the blowout win; must've messed up his fantasy league.

Sarcasm is always funny coming from an ex-Knick.

Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
5/9/2013  2:19 PM
That's hilarious. Poor Denver. I guess it's rare when a coach wins coach of the year and his team is out in the first round.
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
5/9/2013  3:01 PM
whats funny is that nobody even bothered to check if that george karl account was real (which it's not actually him)
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
5/9/2013  5:10 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:

That is hysterical.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

5/9/2013  5:51 PM
COTY and bumped out the 1st rd with home court advantage 3rd seed in the west.

Somebody wanna say conspiracy ?

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Phil Jackson Trolls George Karl on Twitter

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy