George Karl, Coach of the Year
Author Thread
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
5/8/2013  9:28 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:And I'm definitely not looking for BS excuses - the same reasoning applies to Melo's post-season history. A criticism of him based on his team's poor post-season records is a bad criticism.

I agree. At least the correlation is over with. It used to be any team containing Carmelo Anthony would be forever be a 1st round exit.

Now we can all agree, it was the lowest common denominator.

George Karl.

Wow, I give up. It's not worth it. You'd probably have to take several probability and statistics courses to follow what I'm saying.
AUTOADVERT
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
5/9/2013  2:21 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/9/2013  2:22 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:And I'm definitely not looking for BS excuses - the same reasoning applies to Melo's post-season history. A criticism of him based on his team's poor post-season records is a bad criticism.

I agree. At least the correlation is over with. It used to be any team containing Carmelo Anthony would be forever be a 1st round exit.

Now we can all agree, it was the lowest common denominator.

George Karl.

Wow, I give up. It's not worth it. You'd probably have to take several probability and statistics courses to follow what I'm saying.

Or reading comprehension classes. I get what you're saying. In general, I don't think that either Karl or Melo are the main issues why those teams didn't advance more.

George Karl, Coach of the Year

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy