[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Well you can't blame Melo for Denver Loosing to Golden State in the playoffs. Who's fault is it now??
Author Thread
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

5/3/2013  1:31 AM
Papabear Says

Melo has been getting all the heat in regards to Denver not progressing in the playoffs. What Happened. They still loss.

Papabear
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

5/3/2013  5:47 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/3/2013  5:55 AM
They suck again with Karl.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Bonn1997
Member: #581
USA
5/3/2013  7:03 AM
Melo gets credit just for not being worse than a team with a bunch of role players is now? If they can build a 1st round playoff team without Melo and if Melo is a superstar, you'd think they'd have gone farther with him?
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
5/3/2013  7:06 AM
Karl has gotten out of the first round once in 8 years as the Nuggets coach. He also lost to them in one of the franchise's greatest victories when his Sonics lost in the first round to Deke and the Nuggets.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Bonn1997
USA
5/3/2013  7:13 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/3/2013  7:13 AM
CrushAlot wrote:Karl has gotten out of the first round once in 8 years as the Nuggets coach. He also lost to them in one of the franchise's greatest victories when his Sonics lost in the first round to Deke and the Nuggets.

I don't judge either on this small a sample but Karl's playoff winning % is .436 and Melo's is .333.
DurzoBlint
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1152
USA
5/3/2013  7:18 AM
Papabear wrote:Papabear Says

Melo has been getting all the heat in regards to Denver not progressing in the playoffs. What Happened. They still loss.

No disrespect to the thread starter but, these revenge threads only cause hurt feeling.l Maybe you might want to change the title or maybe take Melo or "who's fault now" out of the title.

On to the topic, who knows what would have happened had Gallo not gotten injured. Not trying to say he's a game changer but, without him on the floor there is no way to know. Just bad, terrible luck, just like we had the past 2post seasons. I don't think you can call this anyone's fault or place blame.

the fact that you can't even have an unrelated thread without some tool here bringing him up make me think that rational minds are few and far between. Bunch of emotionally weak, angst riddled people. I mean, how many times can you argue the same shyt
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
5/3/2013  8:00 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/3/2013  8:01 AM
Papabear wrote:Papabear Says

they just aren't as good with gallinari out. gallinari is a sneaky good player in that you don't realize that he's good until he isn't there. it's why he is so divisive but there is no denying that the nuggets struggled without him during the season this year and last year.

chandler and brewer simply can't make up the difference:

totals for chandler: 44.3TS% 12FTA 8AST
totals for brewer: 42.1TS% 21FTA 7AST

not singling those two out for blame, just like you can't single out avery bradley and other players who are trying to fill in for rondo or whoever is filling in for rose in chicago, etc. etc.

karl admitted that it was his fault they lost the series, singling out the game 2 loss as totally his fault: "We didn't lose this series tonight. This is a proud loss,'' Nuggets coach George Karl said. ''We lost this series in Game 1 and 2. We didn't play well enough to sustain the confidence. We won Game 1 on a last-second layup. In Game 2, we gave away everything we worked for with 57 wins in the season. And that's on me."

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
playa2

5/3/2013  8:12 AM
Who's relying on Gallup ? Dude is injury prone.

Nobody cares , wearing a suit when it counts sucks but it a part of the game.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/3/2013  8:19 AM
MElo's record in denver is there for the books.

I think only Lawson remains from his tenure there.

I would not be posting this kind of thread at least until we can crawl out of this mess we got ourselves into.

"Blame"? Not sure "blame" is entirely on melo even in his time there. Often you don't match up well or just get beaten. And sometimes your disappoint.

Whose fault it is this year in denver? To me its the fault of expectation of having won 57 games with a roster that should have won maybe 50!

NBA is moving towards greater parity with the new CBA. Its evident in for the 1st time you have 4 series going 6 games!

NFL has been doing this for years and its why you don't get dynasties and wild card teams can rise and win it all!

its also how the knicks were able to make a big improvement over last year.

Bonn1997
USA
5/3/2013  8:34 AM
Denver's biggest problems were not having Gallo and Lawson being too small to guard Curry.
DurzoBlint
USA
5/3/2013  8:39 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:Denver's biggest problems were not having Gallo and Lawson being too small to guard Curry.

Does anyone think that by playing in Denver allows them to overachieve during the season. I've heard it said that people unaccustomed to the (I'm drawing a blank on the word I want for way above sea level) have a hard time playing and running up and down the court.

the fact that you can't even have an unrelated thread without some tool here bringing him up make me think that rational minds are few and far between. Bunch of emotionally weak, angst riddled people. I mean, how many times can you argue the same shyt
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

5/3/2013  8:41 AM
DurzoBlint wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:Denver's biggest problems were not having Gallo and Lawson being too small to guard Curry.

Does anyone think that by playing in Denver allows them to overachieve during the season. I've heard it said that people unaccustomed to the (I'm drawing a blank on the word I want for way above sea level) have a hard time playing and running up and down the court.

I don't know, I think that's overrated, but we can't be sure, would love some more info on this

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Bonn1997
USA
5/3/2013  8:47 AM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
DurzoBlint wrote:

I don't know, I think that's overrated, but we can't be sure, would love some more info on this

Eh, it's probably overrated. It's an adjustment for them every time they have to play on the road too.
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

5/3/2013  8:52 AM

Gallo plays D?

Bonn1997
USA
5/3/2013  9:05 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/3/2013  9:06 AM
yellowboy90 wrote:

Gallo plays D?

He's a critical weapon. He was their 2nd best on/off +/- player and had excellent advanced stats. All of their top 5 man units included him.
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
5/3/2013  9:24 AM
yellowboy90 wrote:

Gallo plays D?

the top wing players in RAPM for offense and defense are: http://www.denverstiffs.com/2013/1/12/3866818/inside-the-numbers-danilo-gallinari-denver-nuggets

Lebron
Manu
Durant
Iguodala
Harden
Wade
Gallinari

the next group is

bryant
tony allen
melo
joe johnson
paul george

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
playa2

5/3/2013  9:29 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/3/2013  9:30 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:

Gallo plays D?

He's a critical weapon. He was their 2nd best on/off +/- player and had excellent advanced stats. All of their top 5 man units included him.

How about in the playoffs, not reg season.

DurzoBlint
USA
5/3/2013  9:30 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
DurzoBlint wrote:

Eh, it's probably overrated. It's an adjustment for them every time they have to play on the road too.

but if they are actually receiving more oxygen when on the road, wouldn't that help them perform even better?

TeamBall
Member: #4386

5/3/2013  9:37 AM
playa2 wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:

Gallo plays D?

How about in the playoffs, not reg season.

I was gonna ask the same thing cause I actually have no idea. How are his post season numbers?
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
Bonn1997
USA
5/3/2013  9:44 AM
DurzoBlint wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
DurzoBlint wrote:

but if they are actually receiving more oxygen when on the road, wouldn't that help them perform even better?

Maybe chronic exposure to lower oxygen at home hurts them overall then? I have no idea. I don't think anyone does.
Well you can't blame Melo for Denver Loosing to Golden State in the playoffs. Who's fault is it now??

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy