[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

D'Antoni got roasted
Author Thread
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

4/23/2013  11:37 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/23/2013  11:39 AM
Last game of the season..Lakers/Hiuston with the Lakers up two? with seconds left on the clock ...Kobe tweeted that the Lakers have a foul to give and should foul..MDA does nothing...Parsons hit the jumper at the buzzer to send the game in OT..They needed that game to effect seeding...Amazingly they pulled it out in OT...What a joke...I have seen MDA get out coached by Doc...Running circles around him and it had nothing to do with team talent..Dude is a fraud...How do u tell Melo stand in the corner and shoot threes???...Comedy!!!
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/23/2013  11:15 PM
DurzoBlint wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:D'Antoni was never a good relationship guy with his stars. Always clashed passive aggressively with players not named Nash. He's a system coach, simple as that. Doesn't have the ego management skills of Phil, the fire and brimstone of Pat Riley, the X and 0 execution of Sloan, the disciplinarian no nonsense approach of Popovich. He is who he is, a glorified stubborn offensive coordinator who's sometimes out of touch on the pulse of his teams, and hardly makes necessary adjustment in game or in philosophy.

-See rifts with Amare(Phx), Nate Robinson, Stephon Marbury, Carmelo Anthony, Pau Gasol, Kobe Bryant

if not for D'Antoni, we'd probably still have Nate.

YOu say it like it would be a good thing.

playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

4/28/2013  11:09 AM
holfresh wrote:Last game of the season..Lakers/Hiuston with the Lakers up two? with seconds left on the clock ...Kobe tweeted that the Lakers have a foul to give and should foul..MDA does nothing...Parsons hit the jumper at the buzzer to send the game in OT..They needed that game to effect seeding...Amazingly they pulled it out in OT...What a joke...I have seen MDA get out coached by Doc...Running circles around him and it had nothing to do with team talent..Dude is a fraud...How do u tell Melo stand in the corner and shoot threes???...Comedy!!!

+1

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
D'Antoni got roasted

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy