Manhunt for suspect in marathon bombing updates
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/20/2013  1:45 PM

new world order in prehistoric times?

This will change the way you saw things since child hood!!http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/why-flintstones-takes-place-in-post-apocalyptic-future/

AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

7/20/2013  5:01 PM
playa2 wrote:

Inside Job or Mossad ?

http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2013/07/19/224962-was-911-an-inside-job-or-a-mossad-job/

This is how they get down , foreal !!!!

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
USA
7/21/2013  8:59 AM
I know, when Dr sinister kidnaps Barney Fred is has to stop telling the world about the conspiracy!

Foreal!

Fred and Barney were on to something. They discovered

Fred was on it!

Was he really a member of the new world order secret society or just a mole?

Look at this picture!!! THEY ARE FAKING HIS DEATH!

Nalod
USA
7/22/2013  10:20 AM
playa2 wrote:
Nalod wrote:At 3:45 it falls apart because there is not logical reason other than the installation of some minor bills.

Marshall law and ecampment is really bad for buisness.

I get the promotion of fear to motivate funding for military and homeland security.

The question is what is done when you empower a governement. Does it get used for evil or good?

Most wars are economic based and I do agree we fabricate events to properly motivate into action. Why? We are a melting pot of different culture under one roof and don't have a "nationalistic" tendancy to bind together. For instance the brits are british, French are french, Germans are germans. Each with its own unique qualities. Americans are from everywhere.

Civil war was not about Slavery, but the economics of it in the face human atrocity! WWI was about Euro debt. WW2 was complicated but Axis powers Germany and Japan making land grabs to expand its economic might which would isolate our economy that was failing at the time and would not have survived. I get it.

Other than fear, I don't get the end game for the Theorists. Its really quite vague.

BTW, I can't wrap my head on some aspects of 9/11. I get the fear part. Some things are just not explainable there.

Im open minded but not to a gov't plot to take over and make camps. Is it reasonable to have them in the event of a horrific biological event where millions die? Sad to say, it might. If a regional disaster like Katrina but 100x worse happens im afraid some things might be necessary. A nuclear event? Ugly stuff. Governments job is to be prepared?

Until someone can give me logic to why then I can't buy into it. Thats where lots of theories collapse in my opinion.

Terrormerica agencies have ordered coffins, box cars with shackles,&so much ammunition that it can Only be for war...RESEARCH FOR YOURSELVES,DON'T JUST TAKE MY WORD,...I TOLD YOU ALL BEFORE.LOOK AT WHAT APPARENT RIGHTS ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY,AND THE LAWS TAKING THEIR PLACE.....HUD,Homeland security,...can't remember the rest,but the info is out there,shrouded as it may be.Oh yeah,the Body bags.

I saw this and you maybe on to something.....

playa2

7/26/2013  5:35 PM
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
USA
7/26/2013  9:57 PM

I guess if there were no FBI folks would bitch. If they are there, they bitch cuz they are?
either way conspiracy folks gonna spin it.

playa2

7/26/2013  11:27 PM
Nalod wrote:

I guess if there were no FBI folks would bitch. If they are there, they bitch cuz they are?
either way conspiracy folks gonna spin it.

So where are the paramedics, isn't that their job ?

They had you at hello again I see.

playa2

7/30/2013  9:33 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/30/2013  9:38 PM
Actor doubles caught on the scene similar clothes on. WOW !

Bullets were flying but where was the gun battle from the suspect, he had no weapons ???

playa2

9/24/2013  8:29 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/24/2013  8:30 AM

Finally how they pulled off the fake bombs and actors, just like a movie that we pay real money to go and see.

playa2

9/24/2013  10:13 AM
Nalod
USA
9/24/2013  12:10 PM
wouldn't real explosions look like simulated ones?

Watched the video, immages to blurry for me to be convinced.

The things they mentioned were subjective. Call for "actors" does not link acutal use. Date of call was june 4th. Was that 2013? 2012? 2007???

They used "Probably" when mentioned the company was the same used as the one that contracts for the Gov't. Thats not enough.

Im sure playa you think this ties it all up. BTW, its very plausible but the videos posted are way too home grown with the conclusion already baked in.

Good investigative journalism leaves lots of doors open when there are no answers.

The "Evidence" is really not clear enough, and its subjective.

playa2

9/24/2013  9:20 PM
Can you tell me why this massive explosion took place and the flags weren't torn to pieces ?

2 Guys and a lady said it was a garbage can.

Oh I forgot foxnews told you it was backpacks that blew up and you believed it too. ROFL

Nalod
USA
9/25/2013  7:16 AM
Well then, there you have what you need. All neat and laid out for you. Repeated over and over to drive the point home.

So what your saying many that were hurt, were actors, and they went to the hospital, and the staff in the hospital was in on it?

That the Gov't is so evil to do this, but still use actors because they don't want to hurt anyone?

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/25/2013  8:46 AM
Nalod wrote:Well then, there you have what you need. All neat and laid out for you. Repeated over and over to drive the point home.

So what your saying many that were hurt, were actors, and they went to the hospital, and the staff in the hospital was in on it?

That the Gov't is so evil to do this, but still use actors because they don't want to hurt anyone?

Of course the Actor's Guild and the Healthcare Conglomerates are in on it!!!
Don't you realize, it's all part of the ObamaKare Opus Dei Illuminati Trilateral Corporate Military Complex plan to keep us all informationally ignorant! While killing us slowly and softly, a few dozen or thousand at a time! With the birth rate down, how long can it possibly take for "them" to kill all 300 million of "us"? Then, and only then, will "they" be happy!

Only the thoughtful, insightful, pale-skinned, web surfing few who have figured out how to copy and paste their way to a higher level of consciousness will survive!

IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

9/25/2013  10:48 AM
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:Well then, there you have what you need. All neat and laid out for you. Repeated over and over to drive the point home.

Don't you realize, it's all part of the ObamaKare Opus Dei Illuminati Trilateral Corporate Military Complex plan to keep us all informationally ignorant! While killing us slowly and softly, a few dozen or thousand at a time! With the birth rate down, how long can it possibly take for "them" to kill all 300 million of "us"? Then, and only then, will "they" be happy!

Only the thoughtful, insightful, pale-skinned, web surfing few who have figured out how to copy and paste their way to a higher level of consciousness will survive!

oooof,

i can only look on in awe,

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
playa2

9/25/2013  8:40 PM

IF WE CAN KILL 3000 thousand of innocent Americans by showing no value for human life, how difficult is it for you kill citizens in other countries like (Iraq -Afghanistan) for oil and other resources ?

Didn't you get the intel memo how they create still shots of fake civil unrest protest and fake amputee actors that make believe they were injured in some disasters ?

Look at the guy in the black and green jacket, his pants are torn apart but there are no wounds on his legs.

playa2

10/1/2013  5:54 AM

A couple things I've noticed, some of it I can't seem to figure out:
1) The first bomb goes off, and there's little to no reaction by most people. It's like they don't even care. Sure, there appears to be some people acting differently but the large majority of people act like they didn't even hear it.
2) The second bomb goes off around 1:00 and everyone scatters IMMEDIATELY. This of course should be expected, when you consider how close people were to the second bomb.
3) at 1:22, about 22 seconds after the second bomb blast, a man enters the lower left screen with torn up pants. He's seen very briefly. But, this strikes me as odd. The bomb is 30 yards EAST in the video (to the right side). In 22 seconds the torn-clothes man is seen entering briefly and walking west off screen. But how did he get there so fast? One can assume he was likely injured, seeing his pants torn up. He would have had to cross the street to the south sidewalk and then run 30 yards west to reach the location of this camera in that time. It seems highly unlikely.

I'm really unsure what to think of this. Can anyone figure this out? Could the guy reasonably make it to that spot? Or did he possibly walk out of a nearby building with fake torn clothes already in place?

Nalod
USA
10/1/2013  8:31 AM
I think he was put there by alien Nazi's who listened to Jay Z and were under a spell.
playa2

10/1/2013  10:06 AM
playa2 wrote:

A couple things I've noticed, some of it I can't seem to figure out:
1) The first bomb goes off, and there's little to no reaction by most people. It's like they don't even care. Sure, there appears to be some people acting differently but the large majority of people act like they didn't even hear it.
2) The second bomb goes off around 1:00 and everyone scatters IMMEDIATELY. This of course should be expected, when you consider how close people were to the second bomb.
3) at 1:22, about 22 seconds after the second bomb blast, a man enters the lower left screen with torn up pants. He's seen very briefly. But, this strikes me as odd. The bomb is 30 yards EAST in the video (to the right side). In 22 seconds the torn-clothes man is seen entering briefly and walking west off screen. But how did he get there so fast? One can assume he was likely injured, seeing his pants torn up. He would have had to cross the street to the south sidewalk and then run 30 yards west to reach the location of this camera in that time. It seems highly unlikely.

I'm really unsure what to think of this. Can anyone figure this out? Could the guy reasonably make it to that spot? Or did he possibly walk out of a nearby building with fake torn clothes already in place?

This info is for those who love America, and dissapprove those trying to destroy it.

playa2

10/1/2013  10:21 AM
jrodmc wrote:

Training exercises, makes it easy to fool the massses.

Manhunt for suspect in marathon bombing updates

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy