[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Manhunt for suspect in marathon bombing updates
Author Thread
Bippity10
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #574
4/21/2013  4:16 PM
playa im not going to dispute any of your theories but I will say that as a person that lives in the effected area you are expressing false information. As a residnet of one of these cities on "lockdown"I was free to go whree I watned when I wanted. AS were my friends, several of who lived two or three blocks from where he was caught.

Two of the pictures you posted are around the block from my work. They represent aobut a four block radius which is still considered a crime scene. The rest of the area around these blocks are bustling as usual. IF you walk on to the street of one of your cherrp picked pictures no one woul stop you, question you or arrest you. I know becuase I have to in order to get to my parking gargae.

Again, I'm not disputing your storires. I'm just asking you to do the same thing you are asking everyone else to do. Keep your mind open as well.You've now posted three items as facts that sound like facts if you aren't in Boston.

I just hope that people will like me
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

4/21/2013  6:09 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/21/2013  6:18 PM
Nalod wrote:YOu figured it out. Black helicopters over your house yet?

Not afraid like you man, I love America and Americans!

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
playa2

4/21/2013  6:18 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/21/2013  6:53 PM
Bippity10 wrote:playa im not going to dispute any of your theories but I will say that as a person that lives in the effected area you are expressing false information. As a residnet of one of these cities on "lockdown"I was free to go whree I watned when I wanted. AS were my friends, several of who lived two or three blocks from where he was caught.

Two of the pictures you posted are around the block from my work. They represent aobut a four block radius which is still considered a crime scene. The rest of the area around these blocks are bustling as usual. IF you walk on to the street of one of your cherrp picked pictures no one woul stop you, question you or arrest you. I know becuase I have to in order to get to my parking gargae.

Again, I'm not disputing your storires. I'm just asking you to do the same thing you are asking everyone else to do. Keep your mind open as well.You've now posted three items as facts that sound like facts if you aren't in Boston.

Bip I'm glad that you are safe man and all is well in your neck of the woods. Now if what you say is true why all the law enforcement personnel ??? Was it to send an dangerous image to the people watching on the news ?

What I showed you pictures of do you really think it took all that law enforcement for one 19 yr old scared Kid ? We've had known mask murders running around with weapons before and never had this type of pursuit by law enforcement.

That house where the alleged suspect was hiding was supposed to be "JUST" outside of the parameter according to LEA.

This is a form of martial law on trial IMHO, tell me, do you think this was taking place in Watertown ?

Did any of your friends chant USA USA when your rights are being violated like the clip above?

Would love to see them try that mess in Texas!

Did you stay home friday like the LEA requested or did you go to work.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.- Ben Franklin

Bip Would love to hear your thoughts.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Bippity10
Member: #574
4/21/2013  9:18 PM
playa2 wrote:
Bippity10 wrote:playa im not going to dispute any of your theories but I will say that as a person that lives in the effected area you are expressing false information. As a residnet of one of these cities on "lockdown"I was free to go whree I watned when I wanted. AS were my friends, several of who lived two or three blocks from where he was caught.

Bip I'm glad that you are safe man and all is well in your neck of the woods. Now if what you say is true why all the law enforcement personnel ??? Was it to send an dangerous image to the people watching on the news ?

What I showed you pictures of do you really think it took all that law enforcement for one 19 yr old scared Kid ? We've had known mask murders running around with weapons before and never had this type of pursuit by law enforcement.

That house where the alleged suspect was hiding was supposed to be "JUST" outside of the parameter according to LEA.

This is a form of martial law on trial IMHO, tell me, do you think this was taking place in Watertown ?

Did any of your friends chant USA USA when your rights are being violated like the clip above?

Would love to see them try that mess in Texas!

Did you stay home friday like the LEA requested or did you go to work.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.- Ben Franklin

Bip Would love to hear your thoughts.

1.) as the owner of my own business I worked. Left early to go buy a new car in one of the towns that was on "lockdown". Dealership was open but I was the only customer. Came and went as I pleased. As did many others who chose to go out

2.) again I'm not here to dispute anything you say. Im open minded, it could all be true. it vould also all be baloney. Is your mind open enough to the possibility that you are wrong? Or is your mind only openin one direction

3.) military style atmosphere was crazy. Could have been a dry run just like you say. It could also have been a city that just saw two huge explosions that maimed hundreds. With a terrorist on the loose in the town and the police having an idea where he was. Wouldn't you send all available assets? If you were governor and you decided you only needed a handful of police and the kid set off another bomb, what happens at that point. Again, not disputing you, just raising the possibility of an alternative.

4.) we just had a fugitive running around California that brought out a pretty heavy response. Nothing like this. But he also didn't plant two high powered bombs that injured hundreds.if someone can do it once they can do it again.

5.) he's an innocent looking kid. He's only 19. Blah, blah, blah. I ran into quite a few innocent looking "alleged killers" in my old neighborhood. Several of them started well before the age of 19.

6.) I appreciate an alternate view, always. Just hold yourself to the same standard you are holding the media to. Don't just post the first conspiracy theory online without knowing whats real or not. Just like we shouldn't believe everything the media tells us(you are 100% correct here. We also shouldn't believe every story or photo the Internet brings us. I don't want any more coincidences posted online. I want someone to actually prove one of these theories correct before I believe the story. That's the same standard you and I hold the media to.

I just hope that people will like me
playa2

4/21/2013  9:38 PM
Bip , i appreciate your comments and your openness, I don't know it all neither of us do, but I've studied the history of our country when it comes to wars or tragedy's, try listen to this clip and tell me did you know about these events in America. We have a history of hurting our own for a political or financial agenda.

My question is what if these kids didn't set off the bombs will we pursue who really did ? If we were honest I say no , because we have already tried and convicted them in the media there are no more suspects, just like Colorado Theater shooting.

playa2

4/22/2013  6:48 AM
Where is the evidence that THEY did any of this. It is all hearsay. If you have the link of a video that clearly shows them doing these things plz show it here.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/22/2013  2:00 PM
playa2 wrote:Where is the evidence that THEY did any of this. It is all hearsay. If you have the link of a video that clearly shows them doing these things plz show it here.

Thats it? After all thats been debunked thats all you got now?

playa2

4/22/2013  8:03 PM
We see it all the time on shows like "COPS" where people who are simply pulled over for speeding drive off for a while, stop, run into the woods and never get away. Now that's only against a few average cops. This entire city was locked down with hundreds of personal from multiple local, state, and federal agencies, plus choppers with thermal vision. No way are they getting away after allegedly throwing bombs???. 100% patsies and staged events.

Common sense !

VCoug
Member: #1406

4/22/2013  9:15 PM
playa2 wrote:We see it all the time on shows like "COPS" where people who are simply pulled over for speeding drive off for a while, stop, run into the woods and never get away. Now that's only against a few average cops. This entire city was locked down with hundreds of personal from multiple local, state, and federal agencies, plus choppers with thermal vision. No way are they getting away after allegedly throwing bombs???. 100% patsies and staged events.

Common sense !

When that happens on COPS they already know what the suspect looks like, probably have some other identifiable information, and already know where they are. In this case the police only had some fuzzy photographs and that's it; those two situations aren't at all similar in any way

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
Nalod
USA
4/22/2013  9:46 PM
and they didn't have theme music!

On cops, guys pull over and run in the woods. they don't have bombs strapped to them or potentially want to kill more people.

playa2

4/22/2013  10:18 PM
VCoug wrote:
playa2 wrote:We see it all the time on shows like "COPS" where people who are simply pulled over for speeding drive off for a while, stop, run into the woods and never get away. Now that's only against a few average cops. This entire city was locked down with hundreds of personal from multiple local, state, and federal agencies, plus choppers with thermal vision. No way are they getting away after allegedly throwing bombs???. 100% patsies and staged events.

Common sense !

When that happens on COPS they already know what the suspect looks like, probably have some other identifiable information, and already know where they are. In this case the police only had some fuzzy photographs and that's it; those two situations aren't at all similar in any way

Didn't Fox News show you all the police dash cam footage of this supposed "shootout"? Oh wait, that's right, it's not there..

playa2

4/23/2013  7:07 AM

This is the young guy who was supposed to be shot or whatever and got out of the boat with no assistance from LEA and taken to hospital in serious condition..... from what fear ? Come on now , he looks fine.

playa2

4/23/2013  7:22 AM

Mike Adams
Natural News
April 20, 2013

I’m trying to get a grip on the full spectacle of the police state theater we have all just witnessed in Boston. Where to begin?

Do we begin with the “lockdown” order that Bostonites to stay off the streets and hide in their homes while nobody admits it’s actually martial law?

Do we begin with the militarized masses of armed-up police rolling down the streets of Boston in bomb-proof assault vehicles, all in the hunt for one teenager? Click here for astonishing pictures of martial law in Boston.

Or do we even attempt to examine the spectacle of the mainstream media’s agenda-scripted coverage of all this and its failure to try to blame the bombing on so-called “right-wing extremists?”

In examining the events of the week, a rational person can’t help but conclude that only a small part of what’s being officially reported about the Boston marathon bombers has any basis in fact.

And even after the announced arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the remaining survivor of the supposed terrorist bombing duo, we still have:

• No images or video of this person placing any bomb on the ground
• No acknowledgement of the existence of the “Craft” military spooks who all carried large backpacks at the marathon and were found moving away from one of the bombs just minutes before it went off
• No apology from the mainstream media for its week-long rampage against “right-wing extremists” who it vilified as the probable bombers
• No explanation for why it takes thousands of heavily-armed police, armored assault vehicles and federal agents to find and arrest one teenager
• No reply from the FBI on just how much the FBI controlled and manipulated these suspects over the last few years, as has been described by their mother.
• No legal justification for the “lockdown” martial law declaration that has been illegally forced upon the people of Boston

But don’t hold your breath on any of this. The last thing the public would ever get in any of this would be real answers.

Here’s Mike's theory on what actually happened:

The FBI “recruited” the Tsarnaeva brothers years ago as part of their ongoing campaign of staging actual terrorist attacks in the USA as is well documented in the New York Times and elsewhere.

The FBI gave these guys the skills, the plans and the materials to make the “pressure cooker” bombs, then picked the target of the Boston marathon. This tactical-level planning of terrorism by the FBI is not uncommon.

The FBI is notorious for recruiting and framing terrorist patsies. A report compiled by Mother Jones and the Investigative Reporting Program at the University of California-Berkley found that of the 158 prosecutions carried out on terrorism charges since 9/11, 49 defendants participated in plots that were arranged by FBI agent provocateurs.

“The Craft” operatives were then hired by the government to be on scene and observe the brothers to make sure they placed the backpacks as planned.

The original plan was to then use the explosions to blame “right-wing extremists” by nailing other patsies in the crowd who had already been set up to be present with backpacks. The two brothers would escape blame and be allowed to continue working for the FBI on other terrorism campaigns.

{ Jack here I think Mr. Unabomber was going to be the original patsy they could have easily blamed the bombing on this guy:

http://i.imgur.com/bFb5azLh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SxEK5lS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KgNQBlu.jpg

he looks like the typical Angry White Guy who Hates Obama and wants the Tea Party to run the good old USA }

But when the alternative media began circulating suspicious photos of “The Craft” team members and blowing the cover on the whole operation, the FBI suddenly reversed course on Wednesday and retracted its stated arrest of a white suspect, “flipping the script” onto the Tsarnaeva brothers.

Knowing they could not sustain the big lie of “right-wing extremists,” they decided to sacrifice their two pawns. If they could be killed during a firefight, that would be even better.

One of the Tsarnaeva brothers has already been shot and then run over by a vehicle (almost certainly a government vehicle, although the press ridiculously says his own brother ran over him). The other was captured last night, alive, but it has already been decided this person has no right to any due process and will be tortured and interrogated until he talks.

So the entire theatrical production now moves into Act Two, where any mention of FBI involvement will be memory-holed, and anyone who suggests the FBI might have coached or even trained these two brothers will be labeled a “conspiracy theorist.”

Score one for the FBI and its department of terrorism. This should keep the American sheeple compliant and afraid for at least another year or two…

And don’t worry; the FBI has plenty of additional terrorism plots already under way. Each of them will be released at the appropriate time to manipulate public emotions and keep driving America into a state of undeclared martial law.

Anyone who believes the official story on all this is a fool.

playa2

4/23/2013  7:24 AM

In an April 2012 New York Times article titled, “Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.,” it is revealed that many of the high-profile terror attacks foiled by the FBI, were in fact fabricated from start to finish by the FBI itself. The article states:

The United States has been narrowly saved from lethal terrorist plots in recent years — or so it has seemed. A would-be suicide bomber was intercepted on his way to the Capitol; a scheme to bomb synagogues and shoot Stinger missiles at military aircraft was developed by men in Newburgh, N.Y.; and a fanciful idea to fly explosive-laden model planes into the Pentagon and the Capitol was hatched in Massachusetts.

But all these dramas were facilitated by the F.B.I., whose undercover agents and informers posed as terrorists offering a dummy missile, fake C-4 explosives, a disarmed suicide vest and rudimentary training. Suspects naïvely played their parts until they were arrested.

The report would also reveal that a fabricated, then foiled attack in Portland in 2010, even included a van and an inert bomb parked next to a real crowd of thousands during the city’s annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony:

When an Oregon college student, Mohamed Osman Mohamud, thought of using a car bomb to attack a festive Christmas-tree lighting ceremony in Portland, the F.B.I. provided a van loaded with six 55-gallon drums of “inert material,” harmless blasting caps, a detonator cord and a gallon of diesel fuel to make the van smell flammable. An undercover F.B.I. agent even did the driving, with Mr. Mohamud in the passenger seat. To trigger the bomb the student punched a number into a cellphone and got no boom, only a bust.

Indeed, the only missing ingredient separating Portland from Boston, was the FBI’s decision of what to fill the 55-gallon drums with. (For more details on other FBI cases, see: FBI’s History of Handing “Terror Suspects” Live Explosives)

The NYT piece continues, describing how the FBI picks its targets:

Typically, the stings initially target suspects for pure speech — comments to an informer outside a mosque, angry postings on Web sites, e-mails with radicals overseas — then woo them into relationships with informers, who are often convicted felons working in exchange for leniency, or with F.B.I. agents posing as members of Al Qaeda or other groups.

The article also explains how some targets “seem ambivalent, incompetent and adrift, like hapless wannabes looking for a cause that the informer or undercover agent skillfully helps them find.” Disturbingly, the NYT reports what appears to be the coaxing of one target toward violence they would otherwise never have considered:

“He was searching for answers within his Islamic faith,” said his lawyer, Clinton W. Calhoun III, who has appealed his conviction. “And this informant, I think, twisted that search in a really pretty awful way, sort of misdirected Cromitie in his search and turned him towards violence.”

A year after the NYT article was written, the Boston Marathon would be attacked by two explosive devices, killing three and injuring many more. The suspects, Tamerlan Tsarnaev and brother Dzhokar Tsarnaev, would be announced by the FBI a day after a bizarre press conference cancellation and a security scare at the federal courthouse where a suspect was allegedly being brought.

An explanation for the FBI’s bizarre behavior may be owed to the fact that it now turns out that at least one of the suspects in the Boston bombing had caught the attention of Russian investigators in 2011 who then contacted the FBI to investigate the matter.

The FBI would indeed interview Tamerlan Tsarnaev, several family members, and conduct investigations into Tsarnaev’s background, phone conversations, and Internet activity. This was all finally disclosed on April 19, 2013 in an official statement that can be found on FBI.gov

playa2

4/23/2013  12:28 PM

Anyone who ever watched a movie in the last decade should know that ANY video can be manufactured in cgi, let alone edited or tampered with. I don't have a point deeper than a well funded organization, such as FBI, CIA, DHS etc.. can show us absolutely anything they desire, or say confiscate every ones video and return or publish it modified.

Nalod
USA
4/23/2013  3:48 PM
playa2 wrote:

Anyone who ever watched a movie in the last decade should know that ANY video can be manufactured in cgi, let alone edited or tampered with. I don't have a point deeper than a well funded organization, such as FBI, CIA, DHS etc.. can show us absolutely anything they desire, or say confiscate every ones video and return or publish it modified.

Some of it is pretty good stuff, but this one is really lame.

Bottom line is if you think its a conspiracy in the first hour (like your boy Alex Jones does) then every you can't explain must be a conspiracy. Its all your looking for. All inconsistancies. Sandy hook was really a lame conspiracy.

How many years will it take for the "new world order" to take place? Seems by now they would have figured it out. Who are "they" and how do they profit and when?

Not one shread of legit media ever goes after this? No foreign journalist? Al Jazeera? If there is a conspiracy to shut them up, then why do the "alternative" press" get to do it? Whouldn't it be real easy to shut them down? Or is that part of the conspiracy too. We got "conspiracies for the Conspiracies?"

Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
4/23/2013  4:08 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/23/2013  4:10 PM
Nalod wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Bottom line is if you think its a conspiracy in the first hour (like your boy Alex Jones does) then every you can't explain must be a conspiracy. Its all your looking for. All inconsistancies. Sandy hook was really a lame conspiracy.

How many years will it take for the "new world order" to take place? Seems by now they would have figured it out. Who are "they" and how do they profit and when?

Not one shread of legit media ever goes after this? No foreign journalist? Al Jazeera? If there is a conspiracy to shut them up, then why do the "alternative" press" get to do it? Whouldn't it be real easy to shut them down? Or is that part of the conspiracy too. We got "conspiracies for the Conspiracies?"

I agree with you, Nalod. Actually, people started posting this stuff on Facebook. The main reasoning why they say it's a cover up: to distract us from CISPA. What I don't get is that these things makes absolutely no sense and you would have to get a significant collaboration of people to go along with basically agreeing to attack their own country and to arrest/kill the wrong men. But despite that, I did some research, and most of the conspiracy theories were already debunked on snopes.

There was something about the backpacks not matching, which I thought was vaguely interesting. The problem is that a lot of the photos being posed as "evidence" are actually not even from the Boston marathon or photoshopped themselves. There are a lot of people on the Internet who seem to take joy in misleading the masses.

In general, these arguments seem to hold as much weight as this guy:

playa2

4/23/2013  5:55 PM
Nalod wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Nalod did you know that the people behind these atrocities have some kind of stake at what's being reported in the American Media ?

Don't you understand that if a "new world order" is the agenda, foreign countries must keep silent and not help slow down the process of it coming to fruition ?

playa2

4/23/2013  5:58 PM
Nalod wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Nalod ,If it were just one or two coincidences, I would agree with you. But when you have a series of 10,15, 20 different anomalies, the law of statistics PROVES that they can't all be just "coincidence". For example, if we're playing dice, and I roll a 7 to win. That doesn't mean that my dice are rigged. It's just a 1 in 6 coincidence. But if I roll a 7, eight times in a row, then that's a 1 in 150,000 "coincidence". You would have to be a fool not to question the integrity of those dice! You do understand probabilities don't you?

playa2

4/23/2013  6:02 PM
Solace wrote:
Nalod wrote:
playa2 wrote:

I agree with you, Nalod. Actually, people started posting this stuff on Facebook. The main reasoning why they say it's a cover up: to distract us from CISPA. What I don't get is that these things makes absolutely no sense and you would have to get a significant collaboration of people to go along with basically agreeing to attack their own country and to arrest/kill the wrong men. But despite that, I did some research, and most of the conspiracy theories were already debunked on snopes.

There was something about the backpacks not matching, which I thought was vaguely interesting.

The media, the government, the International bankers, Hollywood, and Academia are all part of the same incestuous complex. The media is part of the conspiracy, so why would you expect them to tell you the truth?

The corruption doesn't come from the outside-in. It comes from the top-down. If the ownership of a major media organization decides that a certain story is to be spiked, or if another story is to be hyped, then the rest of the organization follows. If a low level reporter decides to defy his bosses, he will lose his job and be blacklisted.

Remember Helen Thomas?

After 50 years as a White House Correspondent, she was dumped like a hot potato for publicly criticizing Israel. The same fearful top-down control works in government and academia as well.

Manhunt for suspect in marathon bombing updates

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy