playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

4/19/2013  8:33 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/19/2013  9:27 AM
Quick recap overnight
7/11 robbed (I guess these terrorist guys were broke) LOL

officer shot and killed

gunfights/grenades in residential neighborhood

1 suspect shot...taken to hospital...had bomb strapped to chest...shot multiple times in face....dead.

2nd suspect caught, forced to strip...and later released.

pressure cooker bombs thrown at police and left in cars.

4-5 hijacked cars...at least 3 more officers wounded.

MULTIPLE explosive devices in houses, streets and vehicles.

suspect(s) still at large

police waiting for daylight...think they have one of them contained in an area.

residential area being evacuated and people being put on buses because of unexploded device

Buses have moved out.

all subway/ public transportation and ferry service suspended

Currently waiting on info for bombs at Dexter Street and in the evacuated residential neighborhood.

Following leads and conducting grid searches.

There is a reason why we didn't have any radical comments through the night and then as soon as morning came and people started to wake up they came on here to shift opinions. This is not a terrorist attack. It is a false flag attack. By blaming muslims, they are shifting your focus from Boston and from the truth. They want you to associate this situation with terrorists in order to make you dependent on the government for security. Do not be fooled. Wake up!

Hard to believe that a 19 year old can cause such a scene.

What's going on in the Boston suburbs is just a microcosm of what it's going to be like when we're all put under martial law.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
playa2

4/19/2013  8:50 AM
What a joke...A 19 yo boney ass punk with a few grenades and a assault gun shuts down the city of Boston. Boston gets invaded with 10,000 troops with the most advanced technology. All business and movement suspended in this major city.

City is locked up, but cameras are allowed beside armored vehicles

HE has to come out of this dead. No one will be taken into custody.

They just said they took the live feed down incase the suspect is "watching TV and they oould give away the
location"! This is too ridiculous!

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
playa2

4/19/2013  8:56 AM
Has anyone ever watched Cops? You CAN'T out run the police, I noticed they didn't bring out in infrared body heat detector helicopters to find him.
This 19 year old kid can not be this great. LOL Do they really think all Americans are this stupid to believe this crap ?
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/19/2013  8:57 AM
playa2 wrote:What a joke...A 19 yo boney ass punk with a few grenades and a assault gun shuts down the city of Boston. Boston gets invaded with 10,000 troops with the most advanced technology. All business and movement suspended in this major city.

They just said they took the live feed down incase the suspect is "watching TV and they oould give away the

Don't know what I'd do witout your updates!

Its got Lee Harvey written all over it1

playa2

4/19/2013  9:28 AM
You can make fun, but I bet you the majority here believes this stuff because Main stream media told them so.
playa2

4/19/2013  10:03 AM
[IMG_block] http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/759882040.gif [/IMG_block]

She's warning us in silence, DON'T BULEE VE DA HYPE !

Nalod
USA
4/19/2013  10:47 AM
This the big one?
playa2

4/19/2013  11:02 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/19/2013  11:04 AM
I mean, 10,000 cops, NG, FBI, ATF etc for ONE 19 year old dude?

Lockdown ? Martial law ? And entire city and 5 towns? For ONE guy ?

This is just a trial run, they will say they are just protecting you now.

Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
4/19/2013  12:24 PM
playa2 wrote:I mean, 10,000 cops, NG, FBI, ATF etc for ONE 19 year old dude?

I don't see anything unusual with it given the circumstances. And I don't see how you are going with your conspiracy theories on this one; this is a reach, even for you.

But, anyway, I hope they catch him soon. That has been a scary and chaotic situation for the Boston residents right now.

Nalod
USA
4/19/2013  1:08 PM
Solace wrote:

I don't see anything unusual with it given the circumstances. And I don't see how you are going with your conspiracy theories on this one; this is a reach, even for you.

But, anyway, I hope they catch him soon. That has been a scary and chaotic situation for the Boston residents right now.

Playa appears to be long time follower of Alex Jones and the site Infowars.com

Basically to argue is futile. Its what he believes.

Thats to playa I did check out some of the the website and looked over the ad's. From what I can tell they do about 2mm a year in ad revenue but I don't know what their take is on videos, books, Food supplies, water filtration systems, etc. They get a lot of hits on the website and is very poplular.

In short:

1.The world is being controlled by an elite cabal who are dedicated to the goals of genocide and war profiteering and only Alex Jones has been able to discern their evil scheme.

2.Your only chance for salvation from this cabal is to buy and repeatedly listen to every one of Alex Jones' DVDs.

3.If you disagree with points 1 or 2 then congrats; you are now a puppet of the word elite! Please sign over your soul and receive your RFID chip at the nearest FEMA camp.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/funny-6140-alex-jones/#ixzz2QvhJqHTD

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

4/19/2013  2:16 PM

I agree that the media is using misdirection on this one. There is not a snowball's chance that this dude has eluded the authorities... apparently the media has just caught on that there was accomplices. I think they were feeding CNN garbage because CNN will report literally any information as fact, to try and smoke anyone else involved in these acts of terror out of hiding

DLeethal wrote: Lol Rick needs a safe space
Solace
USA
4/19/2013  2:26 PM
Nalod wrote:
Solace wrote:

Thats to playa I did check out some of the the website and looked over the ad's. From what I can tell they do about 2mm a year in ad revenue but I don't know what their take is on videos, books, Food supplies, water filtration systems, etc. They get a lot of hits on the website and is very poplular.

In short:

1.The world is being controlled by an elite cabal who are dedicated to the goals of genocide and war profiteering and only Alex Jones has been able to discern their evil scheme.

2.Your only chance for salvation from this cabal is to buy and repeatedly listen to every one of Alex Jones' DVDs.

3.If you disagree with points 1 or 2 then congrats; you are now a puppet of the word elite! Please sign over your soul and receive your RFID chip at the nearest FEMA camp.

I love cracked.

Meanwhile, yeah, it's good that we have a sleuth like him to go and turn incorrect media reports and tweets from fake accounts into conspiracies.

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

4/19/2013  2:33 PM
Solace wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Solace wrote:

In short:

I love cracked.

Meanwhile, yeah, it's good that we have a sleuth like him to go and turn incorrect media reports and tweets from fake accounts into conspiracies.

not really into conspiracy theories but the state of American media has been awful. Did you see BermanBury covered this for the Post? That's the only explanation that they ran pictures of the wrong guy and named him as the target of the investigation.

DLeethal wrote: Lol Rick needs a safe space
Solace
USA
4/19/2013  3:34 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
Solace wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Solace wrote:

In short:

I love cracked.

not really into conspiracy theories but the state of American media has been awful. Did you see BermanBury covered this for the Post? That's the only explanation that they ran pictures of the wrong guy and named him as the target of the investigation.

That's true. In the world of twitter and instant feedback, every mistake is magnified, and a lot of times the wrong info gets out as "reliable" sources. I do think the media does a lousy job at accountability in general and it does come off a bit unprofessional. But, at the same time, they are pressured, because if they don't report unfounded rumors then the other stations will beat them to the punch and down go the ratings...

Nalod
USA
4/19/2013  4:36 PM
Stick with the gold standards who are known to uphold some form of integrity. NY times, Wash post, etc.

Nobody is perfect. Its a big world and lots of outlets now.

Can't believe everything you read but not every mistake or unexplained data is evil.

playa2

4/19/2013  5:56 PM
Nalod wrote:
Solace wrote:

In short:

Nalod my friend you are a guy who won't put in the time, I don't even use Alex Jones.

Why don't you find sites or forums where there are no ads or supplies to be purchased ?

But you're too closed minded to consider the points I make to you! You won't even watch a You Tube video let alone study the false flags !

I sure hope you never get selected to serve on a jury! You want everything boiled down to a simplistic media sound byte.

Unless you will commit to a few hours of study, I'm wasting my time with you. Why are you so afraid to study the history of false flags perpetuated by our shadow government ?

playa2

4/19/2013  7:11 PM
playa2 wrote:What a joke...A 19 yo boney ass punk with a few grenades and a assault gun shuts down the city of Boston. Boston gets invaded with 10,000 troops with the most advanced technology. All business and movement suspended in this major city.

They just said they took the live feed down in case the suspect is "watching TV and they coould give away the

SHOTS FIRED NOW!! CNN I guess they found him.. and he is going to presumed dead.. watch...

playa2

4/19/2013  7:35 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/19/2013  7:36 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:

I agree that the media is using misdirection on this one. There is not a snowball's chance that this dude has eluded the authorities... apparently the media has just caught on that there was accomplices. I think they were feeding CNN garbage because CNN will report literally any information as fact, to try and smoke anyone else involved in these acts of terror out of hiding

These guys were smoked already just like the cop out in LA officer Dorner. You will never see any of these people alive or their dead bodies, just like Bin Laden. You people are so gullible.

The only one one they showed captured and dead was Saddam Hussein think about it.

playa2

4/19/2013  8:09 PM
[IMG_block] http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2013/04/Franklin%20Street%20Area%20Boat.jpg [/IMG_block]

How convenient if both suspects are dead. No trial, no further investigation.

Who is believing this BS????

They are replaying the Chris Dorner script. You have a suspect that they couldn't find all day. You have a boat in the script (Dorner tried to take a boat), and then the standoff ends in flash bangs.

playa2

4/19/2013  8:38 PM
Seriously I cant believe people are reliving this brainwashing! I have yet to see ANY proof that these are the kids that did this or the chase. EVEN THOUGH every cop car has to have a dashcam on board.

FBI said they had a video of him planting a bomb, yet won't show us the video for some reason.

WE HAVEN'T SEEN ONE SOLID SHRED OF REAL EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING REGARDING THIS 19 YEAR OLD 'BOY.'

How convenient they had that pic of the boat, since a few people living there have gone on record that they never saw the boat there before.

Manhunt for suspect in marathon bombing updates

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy