Sorry Mooch-ur only there if Alan can't go

[Edited by - TheSage on 04/11/2004 07:26:05]
AUTOADVERT
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
4/11/2004  2:50 PM
Yeah, Norris sucks. But according to the papers they want to keep him and not take on FW or Demarr. So stupid. Why in the world do you want to take a bum like Mooch into the playoffs, he does not even have any playoff experience.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/11/2004  4:51 PM
I guess because Norris is a veteran. You gotta admott even though Norris looks like he doesn't know what he's doing sometimes he pulls shots out of no where and makes plays.

I was thinking of taking Houston off the playoff roster. Houston is hurt and could disrupt the team especially if he can't play. It would hurt to have Houston miss games due to injury in the playoffs. The Knicks have a tendency to ride Houston, and force feed him to see if he can get hot.....kind of reminds me of Patrick Ewing.

With Frank and Norris the Knicks could use Stephon as the Shooting guard. It will be tough to see Houston struggle and know that DeMarr is an able body sitting in street clothes. Or watch Norris screw up knowing Frank Williams is in street clothes.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/11/2004  6:14 PM
"The Knicks have a tendency to ride Houston, and force feed him to see if he can get hot.....kind of reminds me of Patrick Ewing."

God I hate that!! Houston should force anything. Pat usually was successful...injured or not.
Playoff Roster

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy