[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Zack Randolph
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/9/2004  5:22 PM
Would Portland trade him?

Now listen before you guys diss me. Rahim is gonna be a free agent next season....they could keep him because Stoudamire, Ratliff, Miles and Dale Davis will all be free agents at the same time...that's big money right there....they could start over big time.

That's why I'd at least ask about Randolph....The Knicks have Cezary Trybanski and Othella to trade them for Zack and a filler. This would be a cap room deal setting up for the season after next. Rahim would be a charecter boast for the team and they still stay compeditive in the West.

What ya'll think?
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
MaseInYourFace
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #546
Canada
4/9/2004  5:38 PM
no, randolph is one of top players in the league and getting better. othella is mildly retarded.

[Edited by - MaseInYourFace on 04/09/2004 17:39:03]
Yes! - Marv Albert
s3231
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #544
USA
4/9/2004  7:28 PM
Posted by EnySpree:

Would Portland trade him?

Now listen before you guys diss me. Rahim is gonna be a free agent next season....they could keep him because Stoudamire, Ratliff, Miles and Dale Davis will all be free agents at the same time...that's big money right there....they could start over big time.

That's why I'd at least ask about Randolph....The Knicks have Cezary Trybanski and Othella to trade them for Zack and a filler. This would be a cap room deal setting up for the season after next. Rahim would be a charecter boast for the team and they still stay compeditive in the West.

What ya'll think?

LMAO at Portland trading their franchise player along with a filler for Othella and Trybanski. We have no shot at getting Randolph. If we did try though, you would have to offer a lot more than players who are on the team's IL.

[Edited by - s3231 on 04/09/2004 19:47:48]

[Edited by - s3231 on 04/10/2004 11:03:43]
"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
kam77
Alba Posts: 25
Member: #634
4/9/2004  7:32 PM
No EnySpree, not a diss, it's just funny to read the reactions of Mase and s3231, thanks guys, i needed that. It's good to dream though. Enyspree, i'd say we'd have a better shot at Rahim than Randolph since Rahim is the bench player and Randolph is the starter.
lol @ being BANNED by Martin since 11/07/10 (for asking if Mr. Earl had a point). Really, Martin? C'mon. This is the internet. I've seen much worse on this site. By Earl himself. Drop the hypocrisy.
s3231
USA
4/9/2004  7:45 PM
Yeah sorry about that Envy, I wasn't trying to be mean. We do have a shot at Rahim. But I don't think we should try to get him unless we can get a good deal for him. Someone else in the forum mentioned that we should try to trade KT for Antonie Walker. Thats a trade I would love to work on. Maybe KT along with another player or too would get the job done. Especially if Dallas gets knocked out of the first round of the playoffs. They won't trade Jamison, but Walker I think they would trade. That would make our team a lot better.
"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/10/2004  8:51 AM
No need to apologize guys....I know when a guy is trying to make a name for himself or when he's just kidding around.

I was just on realgm and that situation popped up in my head.

The way I explained it in the lead post sounded good though right?
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
s3231
USA
4/10/2004  11:04 AM
Posted by EnySpree:

No need to apologize guys....I know when a guy is trying to make a name for himself or when he's just kidding around.

I was just on realgm and that situation popped up in my head.

The way I explained it in the lead post sounded good though right?

Lol yea you explained it well.
Zack Randolph

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy