[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I Thomas is a bum
Author Thread
MaseInYourFace
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #546
Canada
4/9/2004  4:36 PM
He had a chance to trade frank williams for darius miles and didn't. not even touching the fact that he screwed up the kvh trade--this proves how dumb he is.
Yes! - Marv Albert
AUTOADVERT
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
4/9/2004  4:51 PM
another brilliant post to keep us going...
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/9/2004  4:58 PM
Posted by MaseInYourFace:

He had a chance to trade frank williams for darius miles and didn't. not even touching the fact that he screwed up the kvh trade--this proves how dumb he is.

If you are looking at a team that could have starter KVH and Darius Miles together then you may be on to something but not much.....

I like the KVH for Nazr and Tim trade. I like it because the Knicks have 2 different looks at center. Tim in my opinion is better than KVH because Tim's game is more from the foul line in when he's got it going. KVH likes to shoot his jumper.

What he should have did was trade Kurt Thomas for Malik Rose and a 1st rounder....I don't think that was a real rumor but if it was he should have did it. Malik is the same player just more athletic. Then the Knicks would have the important 1st round pick.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
MaseInYourFace
Canada
4/9/2004  5:35 PM
darius miles is a straight BALLER . with him and the outside shooting of kvh (plus his toughness when compared to tim thomas). that is a squad. now we have frank williams buried on the bench somewhere.
Yes! - Marv Albert
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
4/9/2004  8:03 PM
answer me this. how was f.will playing in january compared to darius? exactly. darius was on a slump and f will was playing out of his mind during the time. so yeah i can't blame zeke for having reservations about the deal. only now it seems bad but back then it was a doubtful trade.
MaseInYourFace
Canada
4/9/2004  8:14 PM
Posted by jazz74:

answer me this. how was f.will playing in january compared to darius? exactly. darius was on a slump and f will was playing out of his mind during the time. so yeah i can't blame zeke for having reservations about the deal. only now it seems bad but back then it was a doubtful trade.

wrong. i wouldve made that trade in a heartbeat. anybody with any scouting ability whatsoever would appreciate miles, even if not shooting well, as a very big body with extreme athleticism--two things always in demand. OR you keep a rookie back up point guard when you currently have an allstar point guard that you just traded for.

dont give me that bs
Yes! - Marv Albert
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/9/2004  8:43 PM
playa, stop being a coward with the aliases. You never said anything about miles, if anything and enyspre knows this, I followed the clippers and gave big props to miles and odom, now after reading a vescey article you act like you know what the heck you are talking about.... Grow up please... please!!!
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
rojasmas
Member: #639
4/9/2004  10:35 PM
Mase,you are wrong on almost all counts. Darius Miles ain't no player. He is one of the biggest underachievers in the NBA. And KVH ain't better than Tim Thomas, this will be proven out over the long haul. Lenny Wilkens has been utilizing TT well since the trade with isolations on the box and two man game plays with him and Stephon, with screens and go or pop out. KVH will be traded again by Milwaukee in the offseason. Isiah is a phony overall, but he does know talent and gets things done.
We could be the Dallas Mavs of the East.
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
4/10/2004  1:20 AM
"would appreciate miles, even if not shooting well, as a very big body with extreme athleticism--two things always in demand"

Miles has never ever shot the ball well. You make a good point about trading a backup PG when you have Marbury there for the next X amount of years, but at the time you could've gotten more for Williams. Miles was garbage, even though he was a big (and very not muscular) body and he is a great athlete. It really could've gone either way, had Williams mom not died and he didn't unravel mentally he'd probably still be playing pretty good backup PG and his stock would be pretty high.

Oh well.
#Knickstaps
raven
Member: #316
Canada
4/10/2004  7:03 AM
We have a god SF, and I'd rather take my chance with Fwill. He showed he could really help us.

grass always greener.

see how it took long to sweetney t overcome the death of hi father. same will apply to franck. wish him well.
MaseInYourFace
Canada
4/10/2004  2:37 PM
Posted by tkf:

playa, stop being a coward with the aliases. You never said anything about miles, if anything and enyspre knows this, I followed the clippers and gave big props to miles and odom, now after reading a vescey article you act like you know what the heck you are talking about.... Grow up please... please!!!

im not playa you idiot. you think anyone who doesnt fall for everything IT does is playa? you moron.
Yes! - Marv Albert
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/10/2004  3:25 PM
MIles is not a good player yet.

Either frank gets run, or he gets traded.
Frank and a 2nd rounder for a mid 1st rounder is not out of the question. The brilliance in drafting is picking in the mid to lower area a real gem of a player that others did not see.

I like vescey, but he needs to sell papers and not everything he says is gospel. Or even close.
MaseInYourFace
Canada
4/10/2004  4:02 PM
Posted by Nalod:

MIles is not a good player yet.

Either frank gets run, or he gets traded.
Frank and a 2nd rounder for a mid 1st rounder is not out of the question. The brilliance in drafting is picking in the mid to lower area a real gem of a player that others did not see.

I like vescey, but he needs to sell papers and not everything he says is gospel. Or even close.

you obviously haven't been watching miles play. anyone whod rather have williams over miles ESPECIALLY with an all star pg already, knows nothing about basketball
Yes! - Marv Albert
simrud
Member: #474
USA
4/10/2004  4:27 PM
Bro you are an idiot. I hope you are not Playa, at least he tried to make some sense. Nobody knew that Miles was going to turn it around and become a good player, notice GOOD player. He is nowhere close to great. FW just had an awesome strech, you could easily see him being the backup 1 and 2 establishing a 3 guard rotation with Marbs and Houston. Miles at the time did nothing. He did not even start. His fieldgoal % was awful. He did not play D. He did not even rebound. All he could do is dunk. He has gratley improved in Portland. Yet he is still only a good player, nothing great. No allstar. No big scorer, just a defensvie speacalist with no jumper and great ups. Nice, but nothing Demarr Joshnson can't develop into. Calling Iseah a bum after all he did to bring this joke of a team into the playoffs and end its existance as the laughing stock of the NBA shows that you know absolutley nothing about basketball. You just have a personal agenda against Iseah Thomas for whatever reason.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
4/10/2004  7:20 PM
I was one of the first nay sayers TT,Nazr/KVH trade. Now that the regular season is almost over we'll see TT's real worth.

The trade is moot point, let playoffs begin, let show some support for TT.

Zeke, IMO gets overall B- rating. If he misses GM of the year its because Lenny could not get this team to finish .500
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/10/2004  9:33 PM
DerMarr Johnson, TT, Penny. Why would you trade for Miles? And his contract has only a team option for next year.

Why?

Very good PGs are a premium. FWill has that potential.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
MaseInYourFace
Canada
4/10/2004  10:19 PM
Posted by martin:

DerMarr Johnson, TT, Penny. Why would you trade for Miles? And his contract has only a team option for next year.

Why?

Very good PGs are a premium. FWill has that potential.

you take miles and not tt

marbury
penny - houston if healthy
miles
kvh
sweetney

eat it, that team dominates the crap we put out now
Yes! - Marv Albert
MaseInYourFace
Canada
4/10/2004  10:33 PM
Posted by simrud:

Bro you are an idiot. I hope you are not Playa, at least he tried to make some sense. Nobody knew that Miles was going to turn it around and become a good player, notice GOOD player. He is nowhere close to great. FW just had an awesome strech, you could easily see him being the backup 1 and 2 establishing a 3 guard rotation with Marbs and Houston. Miles at the time did nothing. He did not even start. His fieldgoal % was awful. He did not play D. He did not even rebound. All he could do is dunk. He has gratley improved in Portland. Yet he is still only a good player, nothing great. No allstar. No big scorer, just a defensvie speacalist with no jumper and great ups. Nice, but nothing Demarr Joshnson can't develop into. Calling Iseah a bum after all he did to bring this joke of a team into the playoffs and end its existance as the laughing stock of the NBA shows that you know absolutley nothing about basketball. You just have a personal agenda against Iseah Thomas for whatever reason.

demarr johnson isnt turning into miles.do you know how big miles is? do you know the skills he has? i saw them clearly back when he was a clip, anyone who couldnt see it because he had a bad shooting stretch doesnt deserve to be a scout-you see scouts are able to see such things.thats what they are paid for. i dont get paid for it and it was clear as day for me.

to make it real simple for you-we'd be trading a back up for a very dangerous starter with even more upside. add his above the rim play and speed up the court with marbury, the outside shooting of kvh, and maybe houston if he ever gets his female genitals ready to play again.
Yes! - Marv Albert
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
4/11/2004  1:16 AM
I dont know what it is about Miles, but i never see what others see in him. He is so average it is unbelievable. He is like Shandon Anderson but taller. I just don't get it. I don't want him at all. We don't need him. I like Demarr, he can shoot and he has heart. Lets develop him, and we got him for nothing. Miles has a name and some hype attached to his name, but we don't need what he brings to the table.
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/11/2004  2:19 AM
Posted by MaseInYourFace:
Posted by tkf:

im not playa you idiot. you think anyone who doesnt fall for everything IT does is playa? you moron.

I am not going to get into the childish name calling with you. You say you are not playa but honeslty you and him are one in the same. You post , silly, nonsense, verbal diaherra!! You make no sense, and don't have a clue what you are talking about.. Why didn't you bring this point out 2 months ago? I know why, that is because you didn't have a clue about miles, Just like playa, you run to the NY post, read the article and post the ideas like they are your own... that is player-ism at its best!!!
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
I Thomas is a bum

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy