[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Dalembert/Camby
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/8/2004  2:25 PM
What is his status as far as free agency? He's been in the league for a while now....is he free or still under contract?

He'd be a great pick up cuz he's like Camby.

Speaking of Camby.....would you guys want him to split time with Nazr or possibly as a replacement at Center for the Knicks next year?

Camby runs the floor and plays hard we all know that.....he's always hurt but he's still a tremendous player.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
4/8/2004  2:53 PM
I would like to see Camby in a Knicks uniform again - even if his role is more limited then last time. Keep him healthy and he is a great 6th man. Would he settle for that role? Would Zeke take the risk on him? If he came back it would at least soften the blow that Layden delt this team when he traded him + Nene for McDone.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/8/2004  2:55 PM
Posted by EnySpree:

What is his status as far as free agency? He's been in the league for a while now....is he free or still under contract?

He'd be a great pick up cuz he's like Camby.

Speaking of Camby.....would you guys want him to split time with Nazr or possibly as a replacement at Center for the Knicks next year?

Camby runs the floor and plays hard we all know that.....he's always hurt but he's still a tremendous player.
RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/8/2004  3:00 PM
dalembart isnt going anywhere and camby is making 8 mm next year unless he opts out. i dont think camby is a viable long term option--nor do i think he is going to take a substantial paycut--on top of that he isnt reliable because he could easily end up playing only 50 games for you

you want a C you either put a lot of chips on a a player who has been in the league like blount from the celtics who has shown very nice upside but still has risk[blount will get 5MM per] OR you get a draft pick and go after a C that way. everything else is out of our market or getting into a player you dont want like jerome james.
RIP Crushalot😞
SuperNYK992
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #595
USA
4/8/2004  3:11 PM
Posted by OasisBU:

I would like to see Camby in a Knicks uniform again - even if his role is more limited then last time. Keep him healthy and he is a great 6th man. Would he settle for that role? Would Zeke take the risk on him? If he came back it would at least soften the blow that Layden delt this team when he traded him + Nene for McDone.
I kno!! both of them would have been tremedous assets towards out team!!!!
Knicks forever!
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/8/2004  10:24 PM
Posted by SuperNYK992:
Posted by OasisBU:

I kno!! both of them would have been tremedous assets towards out team!!!!

Camby and NeNe did turn out to become part of the Marbury deal.....plus we got Frank.

Nene has some great physical skill, and unbelieveable quickness. He seems a little arrogant and hardheaded. We can't dwell on that though.

Camby could be in the picture.....you just never know.

When is Dalembert going to be a free agent?
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
raven
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #316
Canada
4/9/2004  3:26 AM
When is Dalembert going to be a free agent?

qualifying offer yr is 05-06. after that he'll be FA, but i guess he won't go anywhere, 76ers would be wise to build with him.
Dalembert/Camby

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy