Some coaches never get it until it's too late..smdh

ES
AUTOADVERT
NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

2/24/2013  1:27 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/24/2013  1:29 PM
Papabear wrote:Papabear Says

I'm starting to wonder about Woodson. He thinks we are going to out score a team with a starting lineup with Chandler, Felton, Kidd, Shump, and Melo. Thats only one real shooter and that's Melo. Woodson said we did pretty good in the last game tieing the team with 32 points in the first quarter. Well I declare giving up 32 points is pretty good. What a joke. We really have no set plays. I believe we may loose this game because every team knows our MO. They can drive to the basket at will. We are not paying Amare 100 million dollars to come off the bench. I'm starting to loose faith in both coach and the team. I can't out of my head watching Melo and Amare laughing while we we getting blown out. I just can't get it out of my head.

Don't lose faith my dude. We just need a win tonight in order to stop the bleeding. Then go after Golden State on Wednesday in order to gain some momentum or at least confidence. Yes we've lost 4 consecutive and two of those loses have been on the road after all-star weekend. No excuses, but at least our next two games against Philly and Golden State are home games.

There is a lot of negativy around here. Most of this negativity has came from the same fans who've been negative since day one. But, don't lose faith and/or lose the fun factor Papabear. We're currently first place of our Atlantic Division until proven otherwise. Our Atlantic Division is something in which we haven't won dating back to 1993-1994 (19 years and counting). We're also only 1 game back of the two seed. And as a franchise, we haven't went into the postseason as a top two seed dating back to 1993-1994 (once again, 19 years ago).

Shumpert has only been back for 15 games, only time will tell when Rasheed/Camby return but we've just signed Kenyon Martin. We have exactly 30 games to make a strong postseason push moving forward Papabear. Lets enjoy it, and watch our playoff push start tonight. 30 games to catch Indy and maybe even Miami (pipe dream). But still, if we're to not only win the Atlantic Division but also head into the postseason as a number two seed? It's something that our franchise and/or fan base hasn't done/seen dating back to 19 years ago.

Don't lose faith Papabear. If we win tonight? We can right the ship moving forward. We can't change the past, but just imagine winning our next 3 games against Philly, Golden State and Washington. We could be on a 3 game winning streak heading into our Heat matchup, at home inside of Madison Square Garden too. One game at a time, lets go get this Philly team later on tonight.

These Houston and Denver fans/trolls like to see us fans lose faith. Don't give them that type of pleasure my dude. Been a long time coming since we've had a top 3-5 contender out of the East...

TeamBall
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4386

2/24/2013  1:31 PM
Papabear wrote:Papabear Says

I'm starting to wonder about Woodson. He thinks we are going to out score a team with a starting lineup with Chandler, Felton, Kidd, Shump, and Melo. Thats only one real shooter and that's Melo. Woodson said we did pretty good in the last game tieing the team with 32 points in the first quarter. Well I declare giving up 32 points is pretty good. What a joke. We really have no set plays. I believe we may loose this game because every team knows our MO. They can drive to the basket at will. We are not paying Amare 100 million dollars to come off the bench. I'm starting to loose faith in both coach and the team. I can't out of my head watching Melo and Amare laughing while we we getting blown out. I just can't get it out of my head.

I think hes desperately trying to recreate our early season start with Shump replacing Brewer obviously. I dont think we can get back to that though.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/24/2013  1:55 PM
I don't see it anywhere that Woodson said he is trotting out the same pathetic lineup.
NYKMentality

2/24/2013  2:07 PM
gunsnewing wrote:I don't see it anywhere that Woodson said he is trotting out the same pathetic lineup.

Neither have I, but chances are Kidd is starting yet again.

What I hate most about this lineup? We have 3 players, in which are playing out of position.

Jason Kidd is not a 2G. Iman Shumpert is not a SF and Carmelo Anthony is not a natural PF.

I want Shump at 2G, Melo at SF with either Amar'e/Kenyon/Kurt Thomas at PF.

Lets see how we play, with our guys playing natural position(s)....

smackeddog
Member: #883
2/24/2013  2:17 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:I don't see it anywhere that Woodson said he is trotting out the same pathetic lineup.

Neither have I, but chances are Kidd is starting yet again.

What I hate most about this lineup? We have 3 players, in which are playing out of position.

Jason Kidd is not a 2G. Iman Shumpert is not a SF and Carmelo Anthony is not a natural PF.

I want Shump at 2G, Melo at SF with either Amar'e/Kenyon/Kurt Thomas at PF.

Lets see how we play, with our guys playing natural position(s)....

It was on the hoops hype twitter feed earlier today, following shoot around.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/24/2013  2:48 PM
Looking forward to finally seeing some offensive fouls drawn from Kmart and hard fouls. No more layups. And it will get better once Sheed and Camby return. Hopefully Kmart's toughness is contagious
NYKMentality

2/24/2013  2:51 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Looking forward to finally seeing some offensive fouls drawn from Kmart and hard fouls. No more layups. And it will get better once Sheed and Camby return. Hopefully Kmart's toughness is contagious

Has it been reported he'll be available to play tonight or not?

knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
2/24/2013  3:15 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Looking forward to finally seeing some offensive fouls drawn from Kmart and hard fouls. No more layups. And it will get better once Sheed and Camby return. Hopefully Kmart's toughness is contagious

Has it been reported he'll be available to play tonight or not?

woodson said he might suit up.
TeamBall
Member: #4386

2/24/2013  3:50 PM

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley
Mike Woodson said at shootaround this morning that the #Knicks would go with the same starting five tonight against Philly
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
matt
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #487
USA
2/24/2013  4:00 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Same starting lineup? WOW

Some coaches never get it until it's too late..smdh

But he is Mr Accountability!

AnubisADL
Alba Posts: 13
Member: #2771
USA
2/24/2013  4:29 PM
Why would he change the lineup? We lost by 2 points last game. This is where you make tweaks to the rotation.
NY Knicks - Retirement home for players and GMs
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

2/24/2013  4:46 PM
i feel today is the best day to be accountable for everything, and have amar'e deliver maybe a 20 point game for me, it would go a long way in fantasy if he would also have maybe 1 or 2 blocks,

thanks amar'e,

let's go new york!!!

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
CashMoney
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #3374
USA
2/24/2013  5:11 PM
Knicks WIN TONIGHT....going to the game.
Blue & Orange 4 Life!
93BUICK
Member: #1175
USA
2/24/2013  5:16 PM
CashMoney wrote:Knicks WIN TONIGHT....going to the game.

Now That's Cash Money! Go Knicks!

If you are still following the team and reading sites like this, there is nothing, short of your own demise, that is going to throw you off this train.
smackeddog
Member: #883
2/24/2013  5:19 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:i feel today is the best day to be accountable for everything, and have amar'e deliver maybe a 20 point game for me, it would go a long way in fantasy if he would also have maybe 1 or 2 blocks,

thanks amar'e,

let's go new york!!!

I'd love for Amar'e to have a breakout game. He's been pretty solid for us so far, but it would be nice to see him be the player of the game- it's been a while and he's one of my favourite players on the team.

93BUICK
Member: #1175
USA
2/24/2013  6:11 PM
smackeddog wrote:
93BUICK wrote:Whatever- It's a regular season game- guys should take it easy- We'll cruise to the Finals through the 8th seed- sweeping Miami in the 1st round will get the tension out of the way! Let's go Knicks!

Admire your spirit, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried. and it feels like years since we last won a game!

The Fugazy Era starts tonight! KMart will bring what Rasheed brought earlier- minus the jacked up 3s- He will be a good balance to the 2nd unit

If you are still following the team and reading sites like this, there is nothing, short of your own demise, that is going to throw you off this train.
NYKMentality

2/24/2013  6:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/24/2013  6:17 PM
93BUICK wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
93BUICK wrote:Whatever- It's a regular season game- guys should take it easy- We'll cruise to the Finals through the 8th seed- sweeping Miami in the 1st round will get the tension out of the way! Let's go Knicks!

Admire your spirit, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried. and it feels like years since we last won a game!

KMart will bring what Rasheed brought earlier- minus the jacked up 3s- He will be a good balance to the 2nd unit

Damn right. I've been calling for Kenyon Martin since last offseason before LAC signed him.

The difference? Kenyon Martin (with LAC) played 42 games while averaging 22.4 minutes per game during a shortened season. Back to back and/or back to back to back games left and right.

This won't be the case here in 2012-2013 as Kenyon Martin has a lot more rest between games due to a regular 82 game schedule.

NYKMentality

2/24/2013  6:21 PM
About to watch this Miami/Cleveland game until 7:00. Still haven't gave up dreams on the one seed. We still play Miami twice. As of right now we're 6 1/2 games back of Miami. A Knicks win + Miami loss tonight and we're down 5 1/2 games. Sweep Miami (as we've done during our first two games) and we're down 3.5 games with about 27 games remaining.

It doesn't look ideal as of right now, but I'm not giving Miami the #1 seed until they first earn it.

knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
2/24/2013  6:22 PM
We aint catching Miami, not even sure when they lose another game.
GAME DREAD: KNICKS vs SIXERS @MSG 2/24 7pm: START AMARE FOR KIDD

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy