[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GT: Your Melobury Knicks @ My Su-ronto Raptors - Part 2 (Friday 2/22 - 7pm)
Author Thread
GodSaveTheKnicks
Alba Posts: 21
Member: #1207
USA
2/21/2013  5:04 PM
djsunyc wrote:

what, i can't come back a few times a year and have fun with you all?

guns - there's always room on the raptors bandwagon...granted it's not that much of a bandwagon in the first place...

morale should be the low. the knicks are in a major tailspin. they can still right the ship but it's tough to expect a team comprised of old fogies to *turn* it on all of the sudden and sustain it for the entire season.

amare gave the knicks about 30 great games...and then became the worst contract in the game. your 2013 squad gave you one solid month then reality set in. losing young players for absolutely nothing is the problem. you may all hate them but losing lin + fields b/c of money, while replacing them with old broken down bums is what's hurting the team right now. lin + fields > kidd + camby + jr smith. that's factorial.

yeah but if we resigned Lin, JR Smith would have been upset about his contract.

Let's try to elevate the level of discourse in this byeetch. Please
AUTOADVERT
ShellTopAdidas
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3983

2/21/2013  5:24 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/21/2013  5:24 PM
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:
djsunyc wrote:

guns - there's always room on the raptors bandwagon...granted it's not that much of a bandwagon in the first place...

morale should be the low. the knicks are in a major tailspin. they can still right the ship but it's tough to expect a team comprised of old fogies to *turn* it on all of the sudden and sustain it for the entire season.

amare gave the knicks about 30 great games...and then became the worst contract in the game. your 2013 squad gave you one solid month then reality set in. losing young players for absolutely nothing is the problem. you may all hate them but losing lin + fields b/c of money, while replacing them with old broken down bums is what's hurting the team right now. lin + fields > kidd + camby + jr smith. that's factorial.

Melo would've been upset too, and we CAN NOT have that!

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/21/2013  5:30 PM
Thought this was a game thread. Lin again? Hoping there would be more about the Kenyon signing.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/21/2013  5:37 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Thought this was a game thread. Lin again? Hoping there would be more about the Kenyon signing.

Game is tomorrow not tonight

smackeddog
Member: #883
2/21/2013  5:44 PM
djsunyc wrote:

Dj, I have to know- as a raptor fan, do you become accustom to that 3D optical illusion thing under the basket? I can't stop looking at it all through the game- I can't stop!

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/21/2013  5:51 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Thought this was a game thread. Lin again? Hoping there would be more about the Kenyon signing.

Game is tomorrow not tonight

Knicks aren't playing the Rockets.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
gunsnewing
USA
2/21/2013  5:52 PM
Too much going on to be spending time in the game thread a day before the game!
gunsnewing
USA
2/21/2013  5:54 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/21/2013  5:55 PM
Who did and made you moderator anyway. If people want to talk about Lin let them. Ignore them

Unless the name itself really brings that much pain

GodSaveTheKnicks
Alba Posts: 21
Member: #1207
USA
2/21/2013  6:04 PM
ShellTopAdidas wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:
djsunyc wrote:

Well Melo may have kept Shump here so I'm happy about that. Also I know you said it sarcastically but keeping Melo happy is a huge priority.

We all saw the diff. between happy engaged Melo and checked out i hate my team Melo

Let's try to elevate the level of discourse in this byeetch. Please
ShellTopAdidas

2/21/2013  6:24 PM
smackeddog wrote:
djsunyc wrote:

Dj, I have to know- as a raptor fan, do you become accustom to that 3D optical illusion thing under the basket? I can't stop looking at it all through the game- I can't stop!

Lol!!! Me neither! Kinda cool if you ask me!

ShellTopAdidas

2/21/2013  6:27 PM
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:
ShellTopAdidas wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:
djsunyc wrote:

Well Melo may have kept Shump here so I'm happy about that. Also I know you said it sarcastically but keeping Melo happy is a huge priority.

We all saw the diff. between happy engaged Melo and checked out i hate my team Melo

Keeping Melo happy is killing this team.
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

2/21/2013  6:50 PM
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:

Will we see this type of defense again?

Leading to this face again?

Epic on so many levels,

Woody with his Isiah circa 2009 impression,

Laziest defense I've ever seen in my entire life,

not looking good, gang

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
IronWillGiroud

2/21/2013  6:51 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:

Will we see this type of defense again?

Leading to this face again?

Epic on so many levels,

Woody with his Isiah circa 2009 impression,

Laziest defense I've ever seen in my entire life,

not looking good, gang

Also Herb displaying what has kept him on the Knicks bench for over 5 decades,

brilliant

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
gunsnewing
USA
2/21/2013  7:40 PM
way to step up there Tyson!
VCoug
Member: #1406

2/21/2013  9:13 PM
Stop hating on Herb Williams! The man's a legend!
Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
IronWillGiroud

2/21/2013  9:20 PM
VCoug wrote:Stop hating on Herb Williams! The man's a legend!

Not hating at all,

Herb is one for the ages

I just realized my favorite Knicks player of all time is Herb Williams,

he can do no wrong, and in these crazy Melo and Marbury and Amar'e days, you appreciate his consistency

gunsnewing
USA
2/21/2013  9:22 PM
OBM, My favorite player of all time was Vlade Divac
TeamBall
Member: #4386

2/21/2013  9:25 PM
Whys Herb always squinting?
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
IronWillGiroud

2/21/2013  9:26 PM
gunsnewing wrote:OBM, My favorite player of all time was Vlade Divac

Oh man Divac,

this guy is one for the ages,

I think it was on this forum that someone posted a story about him smoking a cigarette on draft night with several days worth of beard stubble and wearing an ill fitting blazer,

what put him over the top is the bootleg purse smuggling ring he was running out of Belgrade,

loved him as a player he could dish the rock, shoot it, dunk it, and i will never forget his behind the back passes from the post,

kings with webber stojakovic divac could've won it all, some of the best basketball of the 2000s

yellowboy90
Member: #3538

2/21/2013  9:27 PM
Tyson "matador" Chandler. What happen to the DPOYs from Tyson to Howard. Coaching? Depth? Heart?
GT: Your Melobury Knicks @ My Su-ronto Raptors - Part 2 (Friday 2/22 - 7pm)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy