[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

THE BIG GAME THREAD: KNICKS PACERS WE DO IT, 2/20/13, 7:00 PM (ET) WE DO IT!
Author Thread
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

2/20/2013  8:11 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Knicks would be better served against a young squad like this to play slow ball and use more of the clock.

they would be even better served by giving a ****

They're playing hard for the most part but aren't playing smart.

misdirected wasted energy, without a centering influence from the best player on the team

know what i'm saying?

melo is one of the guys, yea he's cool to be around,

jordan was the man on the court and it didn't matter if he talked to you off the court, when you came to work on jordan's court, you did your work,

with melo, he's buddy buddy so the rest of the team just sort of floats in a haze

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
AUTOADVERT
3G4G
Member: #4333

2/20/2013  8:11 PM
What an awful first half thus far....
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/20/2013  8:12 PM
Waited a frickin week for this garbage
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
IronWillGiroud wrote:
tkf wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:this isn't that far out of hand to be honest,

17 point game ain't nothin,

just last week we came back from 15 down in rec league and won by 1

rofl!!... I take it you weren't facing the pacers league best defense tho...

not sure if you were trying to be funny, but I couldn't help myself man.... haha..

lol no these guys were pretty good but older, so i think they got tired,

but we couldn't have done it without a strong Will to Win, something which i suspect lacks on the current Knicks roster

i feel ya.... and I agree no strong will to win or leadership on this current roster..

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
MSG3
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #2476
USA
Disgusting. This is disgusting. But at least I can stop taking this season so seriously. It's clear we're a 6th seed type team.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

IronWillGiroud wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Knicks would be better served against a young squad like this to play slow ball and use more of the clock.

misdirected wasted energy, without a centering influence from the best player on the team

know what i'm saying?

jordan was the man on the court and it didn't matter if he talked to you off the court, when you came to work on jordan's court, you did your work,

with melo, he's buddy buddy so the rest of the team just sort of floats in a haze

The centering influence has to be the PG and we aren't getting that from anyone this game.

IronWillGiroud

2/20/2013  8:13 PM
melo needs focus and drive, he's too casual about his work, the talented bare minimum student who will still stand out but won't be a champion that he has the talent to be
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
mrKnickShot
Alba Posts: 16
Member: #3553

gunsnewing wrote:Waited a frickin week for this garbage

dude. I respect the real fans like you who come to each and every game thread and live and die with this team.

kudos.

gunsnewing
USA
MSG3 wrote:Disgusting. This is disgusting. But at least I can stop taking this season so seriously. It's clear we're a 6th seed type team.

Same here. Blow out losses don't hurt as much anymore once your interest wanes

matt
Member: #487
USA
Knicks look pre-Linsanity bad
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

2/20/2013  8:14 PM
As bad as tonight it its gonna get worse. The Knicks have a brutal scehdule and considering the dinosaurs we have have on this team and the lack of even average defense i expect we will drop from teh standing very quickly. At least we will get a decent draft pick
IronWillGiroud

2/20/2013  8:14 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:

know what i'm saying?

The centering influence has to be the PG and we aren't getting that from anyone this game.

yea, in a lot of ways, he needs to be a dedicated player who will play the right way,

but bj armstrong, john paxon? they aren't world beaters, it's just that they well led by a champion in jordan,

it's more about establishing a collective mentality that necessarily has to stem from its best player.

ScoreBot
2/20/2013  8:15 PM
2nd Qtr 2:17
IND 64 NYK 38
mrKnickShot
Alba Posts: 16
Member: #3553

nice Bull Sh1t pick Tyson

You are a JOKE

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
It's like clockwork that after a long layoff this team comes out lack luster, out of sync and with no shooting. I just don't understand why this team is never prepared to play after they get a few days off.

Woody has to change something in how he has this team prepare. Something is just not right with this team's focus, execution and effort level.

GustavBahler
Member: #3186

IronWillGiroud wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:

know what i'm saying?

yea, in a lot of ways, he needs to be a dedicated player who will play the right way,

but bj armstrong, john paxon? they aren't world beaters, it's just that they well led by a champion in jordan,

it's more about establishing a collective mentality that necessarily has to stem from its best player.

Armstrong was a very good game manager, we aren't getting that right now.

gunsnewing
USA
2/20/2013  8:16 PM
mrKnickShot wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Waited a frickin week for this garbage

dude. I respect the real fans like you who come to each and every game thread and live and die with this team.

kudos.

Thanks man. I feel the same same about those fans too. Win or Lose I am here. I just can't believe this is what we have going for us after tanking for 4yrs under Walsh and Dantoni and striking out on Lebron. This is what we have after over a Dozen years of being the laughing stock of the league.

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

nixluva wrote:It's like clockwork that after a long layoff this team comes out lack luster, out of sync and with no shooting. I just don't understand why this team is never prepared to play after they get a few days off.

Woody has to change something in how he has this team prepare. Something is just not right with this team's focus, execution and effort level.

They are lazy. Considering they are a veteran team being lazy is very concerning. i expect that from the kings but the knicks have shown that for 2 months
playa2
Member: #407

2/20/2013  8:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/20/2013  8:17 PM
When you go on vacation in Mexico drinking cocalokas you aren't readY to play AT THE NBA LEVEL. We will bounce back on friday.... Seriously !
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
MaTT4281
Member: #538
USA
I still (half)expect a second half come back...but I'll be damned if I'm going to wait around for it. Checking out for tonight. Good luck Knicks, try and find some pride.
THE BIG GAME THREAD: KNICKS PACERS WE DO IT, 2/20/13, 7:00 PM (ET) WE DO IT!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy