[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

MCD All America game and dunk contest on tonight eSPN 8PM
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/31/2004  4:34 PM
as many as 10 posible draft picks will be playing

i wonder if isiah likes anyone of these secondary guys and would promise to give them a 3 year deal like lampe got if they picked them in the 2nd round? we can use part of our MLE to sign anyone in the 2nd round if needed to up the cash a bit like lampe received.
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
3/31/2004  4:49 PM
I would expect nothing else... tell some kid to declare, not to work out for anyone and we will give them a 3 year guarenteed deal worth $2.8 mill (starting at 700k).

While trading into the lottery may be very difficult getting a late 1rst round wont be.

It is also an accepted fact in NBA circles that if a player is physically mature enough to survive, he can develop much faster even as a part-time pro than a full-time college star.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=bucher_ric&id=1772580

I couldnt find a list of who's playing... anyone?

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
fishmike
USA
3/31/2004  4:54 PM
nevermind....

http://mcdonaldsallamerican.theinsiders.com/3/04BoysTeam.html
fishmike
USA
3/31/2004  4:56 PM
Ive read about Robert Swift... I could totally see Isiah making a couple handshake agreements with these kids. I dont really think we can carry two guys on the roster (we just dont have the space) that are total projects, but one for sure.
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
3/31/2004  5:23 PM
Posted by fishmike:

Ive read about Robert Swift... I could totally see Isiah making a couple handshake agreements with these kids. I dont really think we can carry two guys on the roster (we just dont have the space) that are total projects, but one for sure.
i thought we traded lampe because he was a total project
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/31/2004  5:42 PM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by fishmike:

i thought we traded lampe because he was a total project

oh boy, not this again. I think Isiah can handle projects but not projects who don't really go at it in either practice or the weight room (see Sweets). I think this may have been ONE of the factors that Isiah didn't put up more of a fight to keep Lampe.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/1/2004  12:31 AM
i watched both the roundball classic and MCD and NO way would i ever select sebastian telfair--the only guys that i have seen who can play in the NBA are

Howard Livingston[but he would be brought along SLOW] Josh Smith[intruiging player} and that kid JR Smith who won co MVP he was 6-6 220 with a 4 inch vertical leap and he was one of the only guys who can shoot the rock. Id bet he climb the ladder right into the lottery of he came out.

everyone else needs school even randolph Morris who is 7-0 275

the only 1 other guy who could play NBA basketball now is Jefferson and I bet he comes out.. but everyone else including telfair should go to school
RIP Crushalot😞
MCD All America game and dunk contest on tonight eSPN 8PM

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy