GO SFGIANTS

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
1/24/2013  10:53 PM
I feel SOOOOO Much better after that win Loved how the perimeter D was there with a healthy Shump and JR in there. Can't wait to get Felton back.
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

1/24/2013  10:54 PM
DO you realize what season is coming up. NO more Kidd guarding Pgs season.
TeamBall
Member: #4386

1/24/2013  10:55 PM
So is Felton playing Saturday a sure thing? I dont wanna get my hopes up
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/24/2013  10:56 PM
nixluva wrote:I feel SOOOOO Much better after that win Loved how the perimeter D was there with a healthy Shump and JR in there. Can't wait to get Felton back.

Only knock I have is the iso down the stretch and early chucks that almost cost us the game. Get the ball in the pgs hands. Get the ball to Amare more. That 3 by JR came off Melo and Kidd swinging the ball

gunsnewing
USA
TeamBall wrote:So is Felton playing Saturday a sure thing? I dont wanna get my hopes up

probably they play Saturday and Sunday. No sense in waiting til Wednesday

mrKnickShot
Alba Posts: 16
Member: #3553

gunsnewing wrote:
nixluva wrote:I feel SOOOOO Much better after that win Loved how the perimeter D was there with a healthy Shump and JR in there. Can't wait to get Felton back.

Only knock I have is the iso down the stretch and early chucks that almost cost us the game. Get the ball in the pgs hands. Get the ball to Amare more. That 3 by JR came off Melo and Kidd swinging the ball

won't happen come saturday. You know why?

MSG3
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #2476
USA
1/24/2013  11:07 PM
Sooo happy Felton coming back. Oh so happy. Great win, but our offense has to get better.
gunsnewing
USA
1/24/2013  11:14 PM
MSG3 wrote:Sooo happy Felton coming back. Oh so happy. Great win, but our offense has to get better.

Yea 89pts from a team with Melo, Amare, JR is not good. Just bad offensive game plan. Do we have a game plan on offense? Fortunately Felton is back. Hopefully in shape. Looking kinda pudgy from the practice clips

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
1/24/2013  11:29 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
MSG3 wrote:Sooo happy Felton coming back. Oh so happy. Great win, but our offense has to get better.

Yea 89pts from a team with Melo, Amare, JR is not good. Just bad offensive game plan. Do we have a game plan on offense? Fortunately Felton is back. Hopefully in shape. Looking kinda pudgy from the practice clips

The frustrating thing for me is that it's just not true that Melo, STAT & Tyson can't coexist on the floor together. What I see is HORRIBLE execution and what seems like a lack of a real game plan when they're all on the floor. Too often they're getting in each others way!!! The spacing is horrible the sets seem to have no direction. This is IMO 100% on Woody. He's got to spend more time working with special sets when those guys are in there. They MUST know how to play off each other and know just where each one should be at any given time in each play.

I do know that it will make a HUGE difference when Felton is back and in rhythm, cuz they need someone who can get into the paint and attack the basket from the guard spot.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/24/2013  11:37 PM
gunsnewing wrote:

Felton is a built big. He looks pudgy in clothes. I think he is very motivated to show that he is in shape.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
1/24/2013  11:38 PM
smith and melo combine for 14-44 32%

rest of team 18-39 for 46%

if celtics take care of the ball the last couple of possessions lets face it they win.

so we are waiting for felton to help melo and smith get better shots right?

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
CrushAlot
USA
1/24/2013  11:40 PM
nixluva wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

The frustrating thing for me is that it's just not true that Melo, STAT & Tyson can't coexist on the floor together. What I see is HORRIBLE execution and what seems like a lack of a real game plan when they're all on the floor. Too often they're getting in each others way!!! The spacing is horrible the sets seem to have no direction. This is IMO 100% on Woody. He's got to spend more time working with special sets when those guys are in there. They MUST know how to play off each other and know just where each one should be at any given time in each play.

I do know that it will make a HUGE difference when Felton is back and in rhythm, cuz they need someone who can get into the paint and attack the basket from the guard spot.

I thought they played better on the floor tonight. I think Amare is fitting in and finding a role with Melo and Tyson. Felton will definitely improve things. Felton and Pablo should handle the point once Felton is healthy.
gunsnewing
USA
1/24/2013  11:42 PM
nixluva wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Dantoni couldn't figure it out either but its a different story with him. He's just too stubborn. Why Woodson doesn't see this is beyond me. Fortunately Felton is back to somewhat save his bacon offensively

Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
1/24/2013  11:44 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/24/2013  11:45 PM
dk7th wrote:smith and melo combine for 14-44 32%

if celtics take care of the ball the last couple of possessions lets face it they win.

Co-sign, those aren't winning Adobe Grid Fillers.

Boston should appeal in the National Fantasy League.

*Mean While in the NBA*

Tough game, Celtics play great defense and play us tough all the time.

But knicks win, knics win, kincks win.

Can't wait til Felton is back.

"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
CrushAlot
USA
1/24/2013  11:46 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
nixluva wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Dantoni couldn't figure it out either but its a different story with him. He's just too stubborn. Why Woodson doesn't see this is beyond me. Fortunately Felton is back to somewhat save his bacon offensively

Whatever D'Antoni had is lost at this point. Last night during the post game James Worthy said you could go to the park and grab some guys and tell them to go in for the lakers and they would execute better out of a time out. Pretty brutal but honest analysis. He said a lot more and he is pretty reserved.
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
1/24/2013  11:49 PM
Anji wrote:

*Mean While in the NBA*

look at my sig-- it's not that you win it's how you win.

you may not see that as relevant because you are living in the moment like many others in the knick fanbase.

me? i project what i see onto the playoffs and i don't see us winning a second round series.

who is living in a fantasy world?

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

1/24/2013  11:51 PM
mrKnickShot wrote:PLAYER OF THE GAME .....................

AMARE!

Papabear Says

In all due respect Melo Is the main reason we won

Papabear
CrushAlot
USA
1/24/2013  11:53 PM
dk7th wrote:
Anji wrote:

*Mean While in the NBA*

look at my sig-- it's not that you win it's how you win.

you may not see that as relevant because you are living in the moment like many others in the knick fanbase.

me? i project what i see onto the playoffs and i don't see us winning a second round series.

who is living in a fantasy world?

Knicks should have beat the Nets if they did just a couple of more things right. They did enough to win tonight against a team that they haven't won against as the away team in 7 years.
Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
1/24/2013  11:55 PM
I'd give the Game Ball to Woodson. He got those guys to play the Zone like their life depended on it in the 2nd quarter, really saved the game for us.
"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
Game Thread: NY Knicks @ BOS Celtics - 8PM

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy