[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME THREAD SPECIAL EDITION: MELO GOES TO LONDON, DROPS MAD BUCKETS
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/18/2013  1:32 PM
My bad he is 6-4. Shump is not the playmaker Wade is clearly. Wade as a rookie won a championship as the PG. But Shump unlike Brewer and Fields makes good things happen on offense. He doesn't stand still like a statue and brick open jumpers. He penetrates, dishes and finishes and has a great stroke especially now that they have him not jumping as high on his jumpshot. Him and Felton will be a tough guard for opposing defenses
AUTOADVERT
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
1/18/2013  1:52 PM
gunsnewing wrote:My bad he is 6-4. Shump is not the playmaker Wade is clearly. Wade as a rookie won a championship as the PG. But Shump unlike Brewer and Fields makes good things happen on offense. He doesn't stand still like a statue and brick open jumpers. He penetrates, dishes and finishes and has a great stroke especially now that they have him not jumping as high on his jumpshot. Him and Felton will be a tough guard for opposing defenses

Wade won the championship in his third year, 2006, not his rookie season. Wade's always been a great all around player dating back to Marquette. During the 2003 NCAA tournament, he had a triple double over Kentucky, leading that team into the final four and making him a top 5 lottery pick. Shumpert, I feel, is in a different mold than Wade. He's athletically gifted, yet very raw. He's not as polished, and doesn't have the feel for the game like Wade does yet. Defensively, he's ahead of Wade, but offensively he still has a lot of work to do.

GAME THREAD SPECIAL EDITION: MELO GOES TO LONDON, DROPS MAD BUCKETS

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy