Member: #805
USA
1/17/2013  9:56 AM
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
The Brits should be treated to a better game than the frickin Pistons.

I'll agree to disagree once again in regards to the Brits deserve to be treated to a 'better game'. The Brit's should be thankful if anything, that two NBA franchises are travelling to their country in order to play an NBA basketball game. If someone gives you food with no water? Be thankful for the food and find your water.

Go Knicks.

Way to offend the people of England who post here. Makin Americans look bad man!

Yes, please don't offend anyone with your posts. We, the people of the United States of Hegemon need to look better to the rest of the planet.

Take our money, guns and lawyers, please.

We need to always remember that the rest of the world hates the US by default, so we need to realize that we are the title provider for the world's entitlement issues.

Here's your McDonalds-level NBA game, and your free water as well. Our humblest apologies. Want cheese on your fries?

And that one Spice girl looked like a guy in drag anyway.

You better not be talking about Scary Spice. I will fight you, mate.

Whoever was the one in the middle with the evil godmother horns. It probably was just a bad pic, but IMHO, her mug made her look like some sort of RuPaul wannabe. Or maybe I just have to turn down my Chris Bosh hate a little bit.

No matter, name the place and time, my friend. As long as it costs me absolutely nothing, I will greatly enjoy a fight, mate.

AUTOADVERT
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
1/17/2013  10:01 AM
jrodmc wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

I'll agree to disagree once again in regards to the Brits deserve to be treated to a 'better game'. The Brit's should be thankful if anything, that two NBA franchises are travelling to their country in order to play an NBA basketball game. If someone gives you food with no water? Be thankful for the food and find your water.

Go Knicks.

Way to offend the people of England who post here. Makin Americans look bad man!

Yes, please don't offend anyone with your posts. We, the people of the United States of Hegemon need to look better to the rest of the planet.

We need to always remember that the rest of the world hates the US by default, so we need to realize that we are the title provider for the world's entitlement issues.

Here's your McDonalds-level NBA game, and your free water as well. Our humblest apologies. Want cheese on your fries?

You might think the whole world hates you but it's sometimes useful to remember who your friends actually are. Ramming xenophobic bullcrap down their throats is generally seen as poor form. And we dont have cheese on fries here.

Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

1/17/2013  10:23 AM
firefly wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Go Knicks.

You might think the whole world hates you but it's sometimes useful to remember who your friends actually are. Ramming xenophobic bullcrap down their throats is generally seen as poor form. And we dont have cheese on fries here.

Haha, right on, firefly. America is hated on, but America is loved too. Walk into a hip-hop party or a basketball court in London and see how Americans get love. In Paris they had at least four FM stations of dope hip-hop. You can't even find that in the city that birthed the art.

Britain is like the dad in the old anti-drug PSA. America is the son:

"You OK?!? I learned it by watching you!"

And they are called "chips"! jrod, you wanna see our brother Canada for that. It's called "Poutine" in Canadianese.

Or do they speak American there too?

Just having some fun with English!

Love, a West Indian-American.

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/17/2013  11:03 AM
firefly wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
misterearl wrote:Tape Delay.

There is a six hour time difference, if the MSG broadcast is live at 7P EST that means the game is being played at 1AM London time.

It's live at 4pm here, starts at 9 UK

The game starts at 8pm here, 3pm EST. 5 hour time difference. Per ESPN and my tickets.

Yes, def 3PM EST, we had it wrong on site, just updated.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
1/17/2013  11:12 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/17/2013  11:13 AM
Ah, yes... The Knicks are preparing to administer an International WHOOPIN' on the Pissed-ons. The eyes of the world are on our team today, so here's to the NYK spanking Detroit, putting the planet Earth on notice, Live from LONDON!

GO KNICKS!!! DO THE DAMN THANG!!!

Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/17/2013  11:17 AM
martin wrote:
firefly wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:

There is a six hour time difference, if the MSG broadcast is live at 7P EST that means the game is being played at 1AM London time.

It's live at 4pm here, starts at 9 UK

The game starts at 8pm here, 3pm EST. 5 hour time difference. Per ESPN and my tickets.

Yes, def 3PM EST, we had it wrong on site, just updated.

i just check it is 3pm...took a half day of work to watch this game, last thing i wanted was to get the time mix up..i would have been piss

ES
fitzfarm
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3285

1/17/2013  11:30 AM
i think cope goes for game #2 of 20 + points... the more minutes this kid plays the more confidence we will see from him on both ends of the floor. I think he's rebounding will go up, he was pretty good at it in Europe.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
USA
1/17/2013  11:36 AM
firefly wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Go Knicks.

Wow, had to look that one up. Who's afraid of foreigners, anyway? And the point is, we do remember who our friends are, that's why we're not asking you to pop over the pond to watch our silly little game played by our team named after women's panties.

And the offer for cheese on the chips still stands, you really should try it; don't ram your continental superiority down our throats, either...

We don't normally serve cheese separately with cake, but hey, we could try it.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/17/2013  11:37 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/17/2013  2:07 PM

TV: Pregame 2:30pm (est) MSG

Radio: Pregame 2:30 ESPN Radio 98.7 FM

firefly
United Kingdom
1/17/2013  11:53 AM
gunsnewing wrote:

TV: Pregame 2:30pm (est) MSG

Radio: Pregame 2:00 ESPN Radio 98.7 FM

and it's a 5 hour time difference. We are 0 GMT you are -5 GMT

Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
firefly
United Kingdom
1/17/2013  11:58 AM
jrodmc wrote:
firefly wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Go Knicks.

Wow, had to look that one up. Who's afraid of foreigners, anyway? And the point is, we do remember who our friends are, that's why we're not asking you to pop over the pond to watch our silly little game played by our team named after women's panties.

And the offer for cheese on the chips still stands, you really should try it; don't ram your continental superiority down our throats, either...

Too funny. Knickerbockers are short pants. Knickers are ladies underwear. Knickerbockers used to be high fashion, knickers still are.

And the UK is not continental. We're an island. #legendaryuseducation

jrodmc
USA
1/17/2013  12:53 PM
firefly wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
firefly wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Go Knicks.

Too funny. Knickerbockers are short pants. Knickers are ladies underwear. Knickerbockers used to be high fashion, knickers still are.

Don't ram your superiority down on the rest of the Euros. The European Continent includes the UK and Iceland and Ireland and other islands that are west of the Ural mountains. #historicalukarrogance

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/17/2013  1:09 PM
Before we grant the knicks a victory there is still agame to play.

I forgot our team is so elite that we can't fathom why Detroit even deserves to grace the floor with our guys.

Maybe when the game was scheduled NBA figured it would send two sub par teams over there to play? One has a "Star" so it wouild attract attention. Really guys? If Detroit wins some of you will sound very stupid.

Anyone notice Detroit is 7-3 the last 10 games? We are 4-6!

If FluTyson is doing his thing we need YouTubeMelo to save the day!

Broolyn looms just two games behind us as PJ is doing his Woodson thing. They are 8-1 with PJ.

Foget Euro exposure, we need the win!

Maybe NBA wanted the Bulls with Luol Deng but decided StarMelo was a better attraction.

OBM you don't wear shoes 80% of the time. Of course you don't get the flu!

smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
1/17/2013  1:15 PM
jrodmc wrote:
firefly wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
firefly wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Go Knicks.

Don't ram your superiority down on the rest of the Euros. The European Continent includes the UK and Iceland and Ireland and other islands that are west of the Ural mountains. #historicalukarrogance

Xenophobia is just sad, can we get back to basketball?

ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
1/17/2013  1:17 PM
Nalod wrote:Before we grant the knicks a victory there is still agame to play.

I forgot our team is so elite that we can't fathom why Detroit even deserves to grace the floor with our guys.

Maybe when the game was scheduled NBA figured it would send two sub par teams over there to play? One has a "Star" so it wouild attract attention. Really guys? If Detroit wins some of you will sound very stupid.

Broolyn looms just two games behind us as PJ is doing his Woodson thing. They are 8-1 with PJ.

Maybe NBA wanted the Bulls with Luol Deng but decided StarMelo was a better attraction.

Correction, 8-2 under PJ, after BK crapping the bed against a Josh Smith-less Hawks last night.

Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
1/17/2013  1:17 PM
People scared of the warrior princess???
"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
Anji
USA
1/17/2013  1:19 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/17/2013  1:21 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:

Correction, 8-2 under PJ, after BK crapping the bed against a Josh Smith-less Hawks last night.

Neither grass is greener to that bloke, what is golden is the fence.
"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
jrodmc
USA
1/17/2013  1:45 PM
Anji wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

One must acknowledge though, that some things ARE black and white.

Wonder if the sky is falling over in N*yets land too? Nah, don't forget, it was a back to back. Devon was just overexcited, and who the fackola is Jeff Teague, anyway?

At least Bropez had a good game.

Anji
USA
1/17/2013  1:51 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Anji wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:

One must acknowledge though, that some things ARE black and white.

Wonder if the sky is falling over in N*yets land too? Nah, don't forget, it was a back to back. Devon was just overexcited, and who the fackola is Jeff Teague, anyway?

At least Bropez had a good game.

Black and White at it's finest.
Anji
USA
1/17/2013  1:54 PM
Also in cookie form:

GAME THREAD SPECIAL EDITION: MELO GOES TO LONDON, DROPS MAD BUCKETS

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy