[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME THREAD SPECIAL EDITION: MELO GOES TO LONDON, DROPS MAD BUCKETS
Author Thread
Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
1/15/2013  1:55 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/15/2013  1:56 PM
That spice girl picture is setting off my Google Malware alert.

Seems that straightpinke website has been put on googles alert list.

I think you should find another spice gurl pic.

"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
AUTOADVERT
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

1/15/2013  2:09 PM
Anji wrote:That spice girl picture is setting off my Google Malware alert.

lol why are you on straightpinke in the first place?

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

1/15/2013  2:15 PM
With Miami losing last night, we have a chance to gain a half a game and as of right now we're closer to being .5 games back when compared to 1.0. With NJ on our tail, tonight is a big night moving forward.
Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
1/15/2013  2:15 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:

The google alert blocks the page and tells you why it's blocking the page(striaghtpinke).

Only way I can come in here safely is by disabling images.

"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/15/2013  2:16 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
TeamBall wrote:Heard that Woodys considering starting Shump for this game. I dont really know about that one.

I guess it doesn't matter if he starts or not, the minutes he plays are the important thing,

exactly

gunsnewing
USA
1/15/2013  2:19 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:why did the NBA choose detroit to play in London? makes no sense, detroit is garbage

Seriously what a joke. Should've been Boston or a decent western conference team. My guess is its not one of our rivals because than it throws off the 2 home/2 away games each season series balance.

gunsnewing
USA
1/15/2013  2:21 PM
NYKMentality wrote:With Miami losing last night, we have a chance to gain a half a game and as of right now we're closer to being .5 games back when compared to 1.0. With NJ on our tail, tonight is a big night moving forward.

Tonight is Tuesday. Game not til Thursday. Miami players tomorrow and thursday. Hopefully they at least lose one and we are tied after Thursday

NYKMentality

1/15/2013  3:16 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:With Miami losing last night, we have a chance to gain a half a game and as of right now we're closer to being .5 games back when compared to 1.0. With NJ on our tail, tonight is a big night moving forward.

Tonight is Tuesday. Game not til Thursday. Miami players tomorrow and thursday. Hopefully they at least lose one and we are tied after Thursday

Damnit man. Was looking forward to coming home from work to a nice dinner and game tonight.

93BUICK
Member: #1175
USA
1/15/2013  4:55 PM
I'm Shumped up for this game!
If you are still following the team and reading sites like this, there is nothing, short of your own demise, that is going to throw you off this train.
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
1/15/2013  8:51 PM
I'll be at the game. So so Shumped!
Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
IronWillGiroud

1/15/2013  9:53 PM
Anji wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:

The google alert blocks the page and tells you why it's blocking the page(striaghtpinke).

Only way I can come in here safely is by disabling images.

I downloaded the picture and uploaded it to tinypic, hope you are feeling better now

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
IronWillGiroud

1/15/2013  9:54 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:why did the NBA choose detroit to play in London? makes no sense, detroit is garbage

Seriously what a joke. Should've been Boston or a decent western conference team. My guess is its not one of our rivals because than it throws off the 2 home/2 away games each season series balance.

Could be, or it could be because Detroit has guy called Kim English

NYKMentality

1/15/2013  11:03 PM
gunsnewing wrote:

Seriously what a joke. Should've been Boston or a decent western conference team.

Think again. Maybe, try thinking outside of the box in regards to this situation before considering this game a "joke". As a franchise, as a New York Knicks franchise? We have a chance to gain lots of support from London basketball fans with a great showing/strong performance come Thursday. This game is a joke because it's against the Pistons? To each his/her own. Lets bring some of this London money to our overall Knicks revenue. I pull for our players, but I love our franchise. I'll agree to disagree. This game isn't a joke. It's a chance to perform in LONDON. Opponent means zero.

gunsnewing
USA
1/15/2013  11:15 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/15/2013  11:16 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Seriously what a joke. Should've been Boston or a decent western conference team.

Think again. Maybe, try thinking outside of the box in regards to this situation before considering this game a "joke". As a franchise, as a New York Knicks franchise? We have a chance to gain lots of support from London basketball fans with a great showing/strong performance come Thursday. This game is a joke because it's against the Pistons? To each his/her own. Lets bring some of this London money to our overall Knicks revenue. I pull for our players, but I love our franchise. I'll agree to disagree. This game isn't a joke. It's a chance to perform in LONDON. Opponent means zero.

You missed the point but I agree this is huge for the nba and especially the Knicks organization. Never understood why Americans resented the Asian fans who became Knicks fans during Linsanity. The Knicks becoming an attraction in London, China, worldwide is huge. Especially in attracting players

The Brits should be treated to a better game than the frickin Pistons. Although they've been playing well and will probably beat us

IronWillGiroud

1/15/2013  11:31 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

You missed the point but I agree this is huge for the nba and especially the Knicks organization. Never understood why Americans resented the Asian fans who became Knicks fans during Linsanity. The Knicks becoming an attraction in London, China, worldwide is huge. Especially in attracting players

The Brits should be treated to a better game than the frickin Pistons. Although they've been playing well and will probably beat us

I didn't take the comment as calling the game a joke, just that picking such a ****ty team to face the knicks is a joke, but it's not that bad I guess. I'm sure it will be competitive, Detroit will bring it's A game because it's a pretty special event, they don't want to get fiddled in front of London, def gonna be close

Plus Kim English

gunsnewing
USA
1/15/2013  11:48 PM
I think you are right. Kim is a big attraction in London lol
NYKMentality

1/16/2013  12:30 AM
gunsnewing wrote:
The Brits should be treated to a better game than the frickin Pistons.

I'll agree to disagree once again in regards to the Brits deserve to be treated to a 'better game'. The Brit's should be thankful if anything, that two NBA franchises are travelling to their country in order to play an NBA basketball game. If someone gives you food with no water? Be thankful for the food and find your water.

Go Knicks.

firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
1/16/2013  9:15 AM
NYKMentality wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

I'll agree to disagree once again in regards to the Brits deserve to be treated to a 'better game'. The Brit's should be thankful if anything, that two NBA franchises are travelling to their country in order to play an NBA basketball game. If someone gives you food with no water? Be thankful for the food and find your water.

Go Knicks.

What a ludicrous comment to make. Oh thank you great and wonderful Americans for gracing us with your presence. Please, have our women in any position you desire.

The NBA is not coming to London for the sake of UK current fans, they're coming to try and build some kind of fanbase whatsoever. Its all about global appeal. And the shekels.

Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
IronWillGiroud

1/16/2013  9:46 AM
NYKMentality wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Go Knicks.

If someone gives me food and no water, I will ask him why he is doing this? It's a crazy thing to do to someone, give them only food and nothing to wash it down with. I will say "no thank you" to this food and I will beat the man that offered this crazy deal to me.

ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
1/16/2013  9:53 AM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Go Knicks.

If someone gives me food and no water, I will ask him why he is doing this? It's a crazy thing to do to someone, give them only food and nothing to wash it down with. I will say "no thank you" to this food and I will beat the man that offered this crazy deal to me.

I agree, if the NBA had made the matchup Knicks - Heat, or say OKC - Lakers or the like, they'd gain tons of fans on the spot. Pretty much any marquee matchup.

Instead they'll only gain marginal increases and visibility.

GAME THREAD SPECIAL EDITION: MELO GOES TO LONDON, DROPS MAD BUCKETS

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy