loweyecue
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #1037

1/12/2013  10:32 AM
sebstar wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
OGkush121 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
OGkush121 wrote:Makes you wonder when 2 out my 50 posts that are me trying to find a positive from all this and those are the 2 that are called out.
let it go man

you're all just too negative, that's what's pissing me off. (not singling you out by any means) and I'm not talking about just tonight, or this month even.
if this is how you are when you have a good team I'd hate to have come here years prior to now when the Knicks were absolute sh1t.

Right now, it does not look like we have a good team. Hopefully that changes when or if players get healthy.

namely our starting pg

WE just had our ass handed to us by a team that hasn't had it's starting PG and main offensive weapon the entire season and they did it in our building. AND it's the third time this season. Quit making excuses.

TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
AUTOADVERT
sebstar
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #249
USA
1/12/2013  10:41 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/12/2013  10:42 AM
loweyecue wrote:
sebstar wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
OGkush121 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
OGkush121 wrote:Makes you wonder when 2 out my 50 posts that are me trying to find a positive from all this and those are the 2 that are called out.
let it go man

you're all just too negative, that's what's pissing me off. (not singling you out by any means) and I'm not talking about just tonight, or this month even.
if this is how you are when you have a good team I'd hate to have come here years prior to now when the Knicks were absolute sh1t.

Right now, it does not look like we have a good team. Hopefully that changes when or if players get healthy.

namely our starting pg

WE just had our ass handed to us by a team that hasn't had it's starting PG and main offensive weapon the entire season and they did it in our building. AND it's the third time this season. Quit making excuses.

Its a bad loss; however, this team still maintains one of the best records in its conference. It makes people look ridiculous when they dismiss the positive, but comically enlarge the bad. Thats agenda fluency. The way people talk around here, you would think we were 13-23 or whatever. Carry on tho.

My saliva and spit can split thread into fiber and bits/ So trust me I'm as live as it gets. --Royce Da 5'9 + DJ Premier = Hip Hop Utopia
tkf
Member: #87
1/12/2013  11:05 AM
smackeddog wrote:The only good thing to come out of this game:

knicks need to just shut up..novak needs to shut it as well as carmelo.. again, he is talking about not being worried about chicago " we will see them when we see them".. LOL SHUT UP BRO.... YOU DON'T GET IT.... THE BULLS OWNED YOU THIS YEAR...

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
sebstar
USA
1/12/2013  11:08 AM
the bulls are a definite concern. I can dismiss other losses, like the rockets, as circumstantial, but the bulls clearly have our number as a conference rival. They're not fckin around when they play us, and we have to go back to the drawing board and devise new strategies against them.
My saliva and spit can split thread into fiber and bits/ So trust me I'm as live as it gets. --Royce Da 5'9 + DJ Premier = Hip Hop Utopia
tkf
1/12/2013  11:10 AM
sebstar wrote:the bulls are a definite concern. I can dismiss other losses, like the rockets, as circumstantial, but the bulls clearly have our number as a conference rival. They're not fckin around when they play us, and we have to go back to the drawing board and devise new strategies against them.

really? two blowout losses by a team that seemed to expose all of our weaknesses?

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/12/2013  11:13 AM
sebstar wrote:the bulls are a definite concern. I can dismiss other losses, like the rockets, as circumstantial, but the bulls clearly have our number as a conference rival. They're not fckin around when they play us, and we have to go back to the drawing board and devise new strategies against them.

Like getting Amare involved and moving the ball instead of playing right into the Bulls hands by playing iso ball with Melo and JR

TeamBall
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4386

1/12/2013  11:15 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/12/2013  11:18 AM
tkf wrote:knicks need to just shut up..novak needs to shut it as well as carmelo.. again, he is talking about not being worried about chicago " we will see them when we see them".. LOL SHUT UP BRO.... YOU DON'T GET IT.... THE BULLS OWNED YOU THIS YEAR...

No disrespect, but I recall a thread earlier in the season about a certain player on the Nuggets making a comment about us never winning a championship and you had no comment like this. You said :

gallo is 100% correct... this goes to show that Isiah was most likely always around the knicks.... No one really respects this organization, from analyst to players to other coaches around the league, and there is good reason for it... knicks fans can get pissed at gallo all they want, but the truth hurts, I am glad he said it....

So now Novak cant comment about someone who is clearly mocking him? But Gallinari can make comments about a team hes not even on anymore? When did Novak say "we're not worried about the Bulls"?

Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
sebstar
USA
1/12/2013  11:19 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/12/2013  11:20 AM
tkf wrote:

really? two blowout losses by a team that seemed to expose all of our weaknesses?

Melo missed one of those games, and the other one was at the tail end of a midwest swing. But of course I wouldnt expect the slightest bit of insightful analysis from you.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/12/2013  11:19 AM
I think Melo said they are not worried about the Bulls and Deng no?
TeamBall

1/12/2013  11:24 AM
gunsnewing wrote:I think Melo said they are not worried about the Bulls and Deng no?

If he did (honestly have no idea) then thats my bad and I admit that. The rest of my post is about a double standard I'd like him to address though.

Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
sebstar
USA
1/12/2013  11:31 AM
TeamBall wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:I think Melo said they are not worried about the Bulls and Deng no?

If he did (honestly have no idea) then thats my bad and I admit that. The rest of my post is about a double standard I'd like him to address though.

why encourage him to answer anything? he's just going to respond with twisted logic, mangled facts, and ridiculous conclusions all in an effort to criticize this regime and current crop of players. You're just asking for trouble. Its an operation I love you Gallo deal all the time with him. Who cares.

dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
1/12/2013  11:48 AM
sebstar wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

why encourage him to answer anything? he's just going to respond with twisted logic, mangled facts, and ridiculous conclusions all in an effort to criticize this regime and current crop of players. You're just asking for trouble. Its an operation I love you Gallo deal all the time with him. Who cares.

everyone should care if we don't make a strong ECF appearance let alone a finals appearance. the clock has been ticking ever since february 2011. right now the team looks like a second round exit.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
sebstar
USA
1/12/2013  11:57 AM
dk7th wrote:
sebstar wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

everyone should care if we don't make a strong ECF appearance let alone a finals appearance. the clock has been ticking ever since february 2011. right now the team looks like a second round exit.

emphasis on "right now they look like..." Dont get too excited tho. We're still are a top seed. Worry about Denver. Arent your boys fighting for an 8th seed, as a veteran laden team? The clock is ticking with them, only a bomb is about to explode once they come to grips with the fact that they are collection of role players, and they either need to trade for a star, or rebuild all over again.

TeamBall

1/12/2013  12:03 PM
sebstar wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

Im holding out hope that he can be objective in this whole thing (ive seen it at times) but if it turns out what you're saying is true then I wont continue to waste my time.

tkf
1/12/2013  12:14 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/12/2013  12:18 PM
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:knicks need to just shut up..novak needs to shut it as well as carmelo.. again, he is talking about not being worried about chicago " we will see them when we see them".. LOL SHUT UP BRO.... YOU DON'T GET IT.... THE BULLS OWNED YOU THIS YEAR...

No disrespect, but I recall a thread earlier in the season about a certain player on the Nuggets making a comment about us never winning a championship and you had no comment like this. You said :

gallo is 100% correct... this goes to show that Isiah was most likely always around the knicks.... No one really respects this organization, from analyst to players to other coaches around the league, and there is good reason for it... knicks fans can get pissed at gallo all they want, but the truth hurts, I am glad he said it....

So now Novak cant comment about someone who is clearly mocking him? But Gallinari can make comments about a team hes not even on anymore? When did Novak say "we're not worried about the Bulls"?

exactly, it was also in refrence to the knicks allowing isiah back in the organization... not sure why anyone would dissagree with that..

as far as novak.. he mocks himself with his play...you start having sig moves.. guys gonna mock you especially a guy like novak.. come on..
knick players whine after losses completely focusing on the wrong thing.. the bulls cleaned your clock 3 times. Shut up novak...

not sure how you see this and what gallo said as the same thing, but hey, nothing surprises me anymore around here.. you guys wanted garnett suspended for trash talking... go figure..

tkf
1/12/2013  12:16 PM
sebstar wrote:
tkf wrote:

Melo missed one of those games, and the other one was at the tail end of a midwest swing. But of course I wouldnt expect the slightest bit of insightful analysis from you.

of course, the tail end of a midwest swing..... so lets make up the excuses for the wins over the spurs and heat? but of course I would not expect that out of you either... please bro....

TeamBall

1/12/2013  12:18 PM
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

exactly, it was also in refrence to the knicks allowing isiah back in the organization... not sure why anyone would dissagree with that..

as far as novak.. he mocks himself with his play...you start having sig moves.. guys gonna mock you especially a guy like novak.. come on..

So hes not allowed to comment on it?
tkf
1/12/2013  12:20 PM
TeamBall wrote:
tkf wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

So hes not allowed to comment on it?

it comes off as whining.. don't you think? they just smashed your faces in for the 3rd time... who cares about him being mocked.. really? this team just amazes me... carmelo set the example with the whining and now guys are following.. what a leader!!!!

sebstar
USA
1/12/2013  12:22 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/12/2013  12:23 PM
tkf wrote:
sebstar wrote:
tkf wrote:

of course, the tail end of a midwest swing..... so lets make up the excuses for the wins over the spurs and heat? but of course I would not expect that out of you either... please bro....

Go ahead then, fool. What are their excuses? And remember, you said that Houston "exposed" our weaknesses. So incorporate that into whatever childish process you use to crap out your thoughts.

tkf
1/12/2013  12:24 PM
sebstar wrote:
tkf wrote:
sebstar wrote:
tkf wrote:

Go ahead then, fool. What are the excuses?

fool? LOL , now the name calling.... I guess I just KG'd you.... now you are off your game... good going melo...

GAME THREAD, THE CHICAGO GAME RETURN OF MELO TONIGHT

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy